Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Project: Silverymoon
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

daarkknight
Seeker

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2005 :  04:44:07  Show Profile Send daarkknight a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello,

I've been a contributor to the Project: Silverymoon website since its inception. We're currently discussing getting the project up and running again, but we're also wondering if there is any interest in such a thing, and if so, how much of it there is.

Are any/all of you interested still? When is the last time you checked out the website? What would be the things you'd want to see on the site? We're interested to know!

Here is the address for our website.

http://gemofthenorth.org/

Paul D Uhde
Contributor, Project: Silverymoon

"That's it!"
Quote attributed to Talor Stormhammer, paladin of Helm, when fighting a frost giant.

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2005 :  18:39:33  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
While I wasn't really planning on being an active contributor, I did visit the site every once so often - and only recently deleted it from my favorites. The stuff on the site was/is promising and I was interested in potentially using it in a - now stopped - PbeM game.

The reason why I deleted it from my favorites was that it wasn't clear whether or not the project was dead or still active. It was difficult to tell at a glance whether there was any upate or not...

If you're planning to continue, I'd say go for it. There might be some active scribes here that could contribute - again, the articles on the site were good and a nice addition for any DM gaming a game set in the area of the Silver Marches.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2005 :  18:47:23  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daarkknight
I've been a contributor to the Project: Silverymoon website since its inception. We're currently discussing getting the project up and running again, but we're also wondering if there is any interest in such a thing, and if so, how much of it there is.

I used to check the site quite often. I can't recall why I stopped. But, I'd be interested if the site started running again. My question would be when it comes to new material, what area are you considering focusing on? I'd be very interested in more details on the politics regarding the city and the nation it is now part of.
Go to Top of Page

daarkknight
Seeker

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2005 :  02:42:56  Show Profile Send daarkknight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Politics would be excellent. An idea on the Realms-L mailing list was for a more detailed map, which I think is something we've all wanted for a very long time.

Paul

"That's it!"
Quote attributed to Talor Stormhammer, paladin of Helm, when fighting a frost giant.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2005 :  04:04:50  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daarkknight

Politics would be excellent. An idea on the Realms-L mailing list was for a more detailed map, which I think is something we've all wanted for a very long time.

Paul

That would be an excellent resource to have.
Go to Top of Page

Knightcrawler
Acolyte

22 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2005 :  23:39:28  Show Profile  Visit Knightcrawler's Homepage Send Knightcrawler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll definitelly second that!

Knightcrawler

I Am Become Death, Destroyer Of Worlds
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2005 :  05:53:52  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember this website! I'm glad to hear it's still up and running--I added it to my bookmarks. :)

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000