Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Eric L Boyd
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2005 :  23:36:00  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Going back to Races of Faerun...

May I have your opinion on developing a non-evil (Perhaps even good aligned) Fey'ri? What would you recommand for a character (non-player and Player) that has rejected the evil of their demon taint?

Would it be similar to running a drow or tiefling character? Or would there be something more about it? If a cleric, would they have to turn to non-elven gods? Perhaps Eilistraee or a human god?

On a second, perhaps non-FR, note:

Has there been an hint of a book detailing Planetouched, especially Demihuman planetouched?

Thanks.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2005 :  23:53:20  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm

Going back to Races of Faerun...

May I have your opinion on developing a non-evil (Perhaps even good aligned) Fey'ri? What would you recommand for a character (non-player and Player) that has rejected the evil of their demon taint?

Would it be similar to running a drow or tiefling character? Or would there be something more about it? If a cleric, would they have to turn to non-elven gods? Perhaps Eilistraee or a human god?

I imagine it would be akin to running a tiefling in human society crossed with a drow in elf society.

quote:
On a second, perhaps non-FR, note:
Has there been an hint of a book detailing Planetouched, especially Demihuman planetouched?

I am unaware of such a book.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2005 :  23:59:05  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. Also does Wizards of the Coast has a suggestion box or something where users can input comments or requests? Thanks again.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2005 :  00:26:31  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks. Also does Wizards of the Coast has a suggestion box or something where users can input comments or requests? Thanks again.

Not that I've seen...

Things may have changed since then, but back before I was banned from the WotC forums, there was a discussion about web content. I said that Wizards should set up some means of allowing us, the users, to have some input over material on the website. One of their web people replied, telling me that Wizards had no interest in doing something like that. Their decisions on web content were (at the time, at least) based solely upon the number of hits something got. That was the only input they wanted from the fans.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Octa
Learned Scribe

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2005 :  00:57:51  Show Profile  Visit Octa's Homepage Send Octa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, thanks for the answer it was very helpfull. I didn't make alot of sense for Unger to see 'Fhang' as anyone but Artor, since Artor was pretty much hanging 'Fhang' out there as bait.

Go to Top of Page

Octa
Learned Scribe

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2005 :  14:35:31  Show Profile  Visit Octa's Homepage Send Octa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, one more question:

From looking over the history its pretty clear that the incarnations of the Mulhorandi deities were not directly ruling the country during most of its history. What was the status of these incarnations on the material plane? Were they constantly in physical form, or did they possess their worshippers bodies. Any idea who might know the canon on this or is it spelled out in 'Old Empires'. The 3e sources of Races of Faerun and Lost Empires are pretty murky on this subject.
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2005 :  20:50:47  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Octa

Eric, one more question:

From looking over the history its pretty clear that the incarnations of the Mulhorandi deities were not directly ruling the country during most of its history. What was the status of these incarnations on the material plane? Were they constantly in physical form, or did they possess their worshippers bodies. Any idea who might know the canon on this or is it spelled out in 'Old Empires'. The 3e sources of Races of Faerun and Lost Empires are pretty murky on this subject.

This is one of those instances where the changes in the rules has continually upset the explanation of what's going on.

FR10 - Old Empires laid out the idea of incarnations and aspects (if I recall the 1e terminology correctly). Incarnations were physical, largely resided in temples away from mortals, and where halfway between gods and avatars in powers. Aspects (I may have the word wrong) were descendants of the gods reborn as mortals. They had limited lifespans, superhero-like powers, slightly variant personalities, and were somewhat susceptible to corruption (deviations from the gods ideals). In some ways they were like a planetouched Chosen.

In 2e, Julia and I needed to square up the rules for gods across the Realms. (You could argue whether this made sense or not, but that was the design criterea.) The idea was that gods were "beyond the ken", but avatars were capable of being battled. We decided the Time of Troubles shattered the Godshield, making the Mulhorandi gods rejoin their multiplanar brethren in the Egyptian pantheon. Thereafter, there were avatars "permanently dwelling" in Mulhorand's great temples.

In 3e, we've kind of danced around the subject, but my guess for now (open to revision should I ever revisit the area and without doublechecking sources) is that the god-kings are very powerful aspects of the Egytptian gods capable of fathering offspring. Those offspring are usually half-celestials (or half-fiends in the case of Set's offspring) with numerous class levels. Their descendants in term may be human or may be aasimar (or tieflings). Day-to-day rulership of the country is delegated to the mortals, who may have divine blood in their veins or may not.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Octa
Learned Scribe

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2005 :  21:57:04  Show Profile  Visit Octa's Homepage Send Octa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric- Ok so let me see if I have this straight, In present day Faerun the relationship between the Gods of Mulhorand and their worshippers is the same as all of the other gods of toril, albeit maybe a little more intimate because these gods sometimes incarnate as aspects on the prime material plane which is a kind of possession along with the possession of supernatural powers.

During the Time of Troubles all of the God's of Mulhorand presented in their physical form and afterwards the imarski barrier was taken down and they could leave Toril.

Pre-Times of trouble here is what I would go with- The mulhorandi gods had a choice they could either keep their physical 'avatar' forms, but then they are limited in the number of followers they can provide divine spells to as a measure of their divine rank. I would make it small just like their ability to see everything their worshippers saw/heard, i.e. 1 mile per divine rank. So this has the advantage of your church having an indestructible champion in its ranks, but has the serious serious drawback of leaving all of your followers not in that 10 mile region or so high and dry as far as spellcasting (a sure way to lose one's priesthood).

Or

The God could diffuse his/her divine essence into many aspects or possesions of individual mortals. This would enable said god to cover a greater amount of territory within which their worshippers could cast spells, encompasing all of the old empires.

It was in this aspect form that most of the deities spent most of their time, they only physically manifested when the proverbial shit really hit the fan...

Now the exception to this I would think would be gilgeam who probably rode around with all of his priests within a few mile radius putting the hurt on whoever he could get his hands on.

On another note, Anhur is great and my new Favorite God, and he can can grant spells to druids and rangers.
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2005 :  22:08:38  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A couple of Fey'ri questions:
1)If a Fey'ri and human were to mate, would the result be a normal half-elf, a tiefling or something else?
2)If a Fey'ri, which is sun elf based were to mate with a non-sun elf, would it's non-sun elf decendants have a chance to become a fey'ri with a non-sun elf appearance?
Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2005 :  23:40:22  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

A couple of Fey'ri questions:
1)If a Fey'ri and human were to mate, would the result be a normal half-elf, a tiefling or something else?

I don't think it would be predictable, but half-sun elf or tiefling would be the most likely outcomes.

quote:
2)If a Fey'ri, which is sun elf based were to mate with a non-sun elf, would it's non-sun elf decendants have a chance to become a fey'ri with a non-sun elf appearance?

I'd say the first generation of such offspring would either be a moon elf (if the other parent was a moon elf) or fey'ri.

Subsequent generations of the first outcome would be moon elves or tieflings. Subsequent generations of the second outcome would be fey'ri.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2005 :  00:13:55  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, but does that mean that a Fey'ri is more of an Elf-tiefling creation or is it a sun elf only tiefling? Would a Moon Elf/Incubus:Succubus breeding create a different tiefling decendant or would it just create a Fey'ri?
Just trying to get a grip on things. Thanks again.

Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2005 :  03:15:22  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks, but does that mean that a Fey'ri is more of an Elf-tiefling creation or is it a sun elf only tiefling? Would a Moon Elf/Incubus:Succubus breeding create a different tiefling decendant or would it just create a Fey'ri?

Mechanically I wouldn't bother to create something other than a fey'ri for a moon elf / incubus:succubus cross-breeding, but role-playing-wise I wouldn't call it a fey'ri. I defined that term fairly precisely in Cloak & Dagger.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2005 :  03:18:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Officially, the only such critters we've seen have been from gold elves. Gold elf mates with demon, produces something else, then that mates with elf and makes fey'ri.

I'd say that a moon elf-based fey'ri is possible by doing the same thing, but it's not very likely: the fey'ri are a result of evil elves seeking to strengthen their bloodline by breeding with demons.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2005 :  12:33:29  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks and a final question for now.
From what I have read from Races of Faerun, it seems that if a Tiefling (Or other planetouched) were to breed with a Fey'ri, it would result in a fifty/fifty for either kind of planetouched. Is that true or would it be a fifty/fifty for a tiefling/Planetouched (Or one hundred percent for tiefling in a tiefling Fey'ri case).

Thanks, I hope I haven't been a bother. I just wanted to define things.

Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2005 :  13:02:06  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks and a final question for now.
From what I have read from Races of Faerun, it seems that if a Tiefling (Or other planetouched) were to breed with a Fey'ri, it would result in a fifty/fifty for either kind of planetouched. Is that true or would it be a fifty/fifty for a tiefling/Planetouched (Or one hundred percent for tiefling in a tiefling Fey'ri case).

Thanks, I hope I haven't been a bother. I just wanted to define things.

Go with Races of Faerun. (50/50, although I don't have it handy to check.)

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Bocklin
Learned Scribe

Germany
151 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  16:00:37  Show Profile Send Bocklin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Eric,

First of all, Happy New Year: may 2006 bring you a lot of time and opportunities to work on more Realms lore and products!

My question refers to the Lathander entry in "Faiths and Pantheons".

I am not sure if it is you or Erik Mona who wrote up that specific part, but it mentions that Lathander is back working on his big secret plan (the one that had provoked the cataclysm and the death of Helm's consort) and that a couple of his closest good-aligned godly allies are aware of his researches.

Do you know if there are specific plans to tackle that or was it just something offered by you and Erik to other designers to expand if they so wanted? This has intrigued me for a long time and I was wondering if we'd see more of that big secret plan of Lathander in action.

In advance, thanks a lot for your reply.

Best wishes,
Bocklin
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  19:00:42  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bocklin

Dear Eric,

First of all, Happy New Year: may 2006 bring you a lot of time and opportunities to work on more Realms lore and products!

Thanks!

You should see at least 2 Realms products with my name on them in 2006.

quote:

My question refers to the Lathander entry in "Faiths and Pantheons".

I am not sure if it is you or Erik Mona who wrote up that specific part, but it mentions that Lathander is back working on his big secret plan (the one that had provoked the cataclysm and the death of Helm's consort) and that a couple of his closest good-aligned godly allies are aware of his researches.

Do you know if there are specific plans to tackle that or was it just something offered by you and Erik to other designers to expand if they so wanted? This has intrigued me for a long time and I was wondering if we'd see more of that big secret plan of Lathander in action.

To be honest, I don't remember who wrote up Lathander and I don't have the files handy to figure it out. This may sound weird, but I did not really enjoy working on F&P. Erik was great and so was Rich, but I hated having to condense 3 books into 1 and therefore I've blocked out most of the project. (Plus I hated doing the avatar stat blocks.)

I'm guessing we meant it as a hanging plot hook. That said, I've been playing with the church of Lathander in fits and starts ever since, so you could say it was a hanging plot hook we intended to develop later.

I revisted the evolution of the church of Lathander in Power of Faerun ... delineating an event that could be nothing or could be something huge ... that's all I'll hint for now.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  19:34:56  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Thanks!

Itīs really very good to hear this, Eric!

quote:
To be honest, I don't remember who wrote up Lathander and I don't have the files handy to figure it out. This may sound weird, but I did not really enjoy working on F&P. Erik was great and so was Rich, but I hated having to condense 3 books into 1 and therefore I've blocked out most of the project. (Plus I hated doing the avatar stat blocks.)

Well, with certainty, not only for me as for many other friends of the forum, your work in the divine books of the 2nd edition is incomparable. For me, F&P is just a summary of those three superb books. And itīs not about the quality of the book. Itīs really about the "resume" of something that donīt deserved to be resumed.

quote:
I revisted the evolution of the church of Lathander in Power of Faerun ... delineating an event that could be nothing or could be something huge ... that's all I'll hint for now.

Ho ho ho, Mr. Eric. Youīre doing teasing lessons with Lady Hooded One?
This single phrase put me to start to economize some money to buy this book... well.. when it came to brazilian shores.

Thanks for the kind infos.

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  20:25:08  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First let me just say that, no matter how much I like Eric and his work, and no matter how much I appreciate glimpses at potential future Realmslore, I really don't want to picture Eric ustilizing any of THO's talents . . . no offence, Eric.

I can imagine that it gets frustrating to not only rewrite essentially the same thing that you wrote before AGAIN, but to then gut the entries so that, as you say, you could condense the information of three books into one, has to be mind numbing. I always hate it when I write out an adventure or a long post, etc, and it gets lost ( I know, save often ), so much so that often I will totally rewrite what I ended up originally writing, taking on a different tack, coming up with different points, etc, since I abhor simple retracing my steps again.

I realize a lot of this is hindsight, especially in light of what you just related in your last post, but out of curiosity, in the web enhancement for Faiths and Pantheons you said that no monk order exists for any god not listed in the enhancement. Helm was not listed as having a monk order, but obviously Helm has had monks, since Dumal Erard was a monk and he founded Helm's Hold. Does this just mean that Helm's monks are not an order into themselves (i.e. many of them might be, for example, Everwatch Knights) or does that mean that monks of Helm would be especially rare, and Dumal Erard was one of those rare individuals. Thanks Eric!
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  20:33:06  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't want to step on Mr. Boyd's toes...

But the FRCS says that a monk does not need to belong to an order of monks or have a patron diety (other than avoiding the wall). So it is possible to have a monk of Helm. There just might not be an order devoted to Helm... yet!

Perhaps your characters is the founder of the Order of The Watchful Fist, Helm's first Monk's order. Looking for students by commiting great deeds in the name of Helm and this school of martial arts.

That's just my thoughts.

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  21:41:19  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I have no problems if there isn't a specific order. The player in my campaign (my daughter' character) is a half-ogre monk that was taught by a kindly monk that found her in the wilderness in the Stonelands, and she ended up becoming a monk and a follower of Helm, and eventually joinded the Everwatch Knights. I was just wondering if there ever was a specific Helmite order of Monks, Canonically speaking. Emen herself (the monk) isn't so much the ambitious type, but rather tends to do as higher ranking members of the church direct her.
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  21:51:23  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I only wrote one of the web enhancements for F&P .. the one detailing the temple of Oghma in Highmoon.

Without critiquing any other author's contributions to the Realms, my personal opinion (emphasis on personal) is there have been three categorical statements regarding the gods and faiths of the Realms that should not have been made. I blithely ignore them at will in my turnovers and most have snuck through the editing process. ;-)

Things I would not create (and hence ignore):

1) A definitive list of gods with druid and ranger servants.
2) A definitive list of monk and paladin orders.
3) A definitive list of gods.

All three constrain the creativity of future authors and gamers, which violates one of the design principles of 3e, IMO.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  22:02:29  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fair enough Eric . . . I like that thought process myself . . . you never know when a heretofore unknown abbey or monestary might have been lurking in the wilderness. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Bocklin
Learned Scribe

Germany
151 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2006 :  08:58:51  Show Profile Send Bocklin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd
Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your reply, Eric. So now I know that I can freely use that paragraph of Lathander's entry for my campaign without fear of having an official product come out and contradict what I have been doing out of it (I am one of those who like to stick to the published Realms as much as possible).

I already knew of your work on "Powers of Faerûn", but did not know that you were working on another one. That's good news.

Is it a WotC product ("Dragons of the Realms", maybe?) or the Paizo FR compendium?

Bocklin, trying to be sneaky

Edited by - Bocklin on 05 Jan 2006 09:00:55
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2006 :  23:35:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eric, a question on Power of Faerun for you...

I realize this is probably(very likely) still covered by NDA, but are there any prestige classes in the product, and if so, are any of them suitable for characters just with levels in NPC classes, like the exemplar in Complete Adventurer? I can see some really interesting design space here, and I'm just wondering if you touched upon on it or not. Yes or no answer would be great.
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2006 :  03:14:59  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

Eric, a question on Power of Faerun for you...

I realize this is probably(very likely) still covered by NDA, but are there any prestige classes in the product, and if so, are any of them suitable for characters just with levels in NPC classes, like the exemplar in Complete Adventurer? I can see some really interesting design space here, and I'm just wondering if you touched upon on it or not. Yes or no answer would be great.

Sorry NDA. My policy is to leave it to Wizards to decide when to do spoilers, no matter how trivial.

In general, I think this book is exploring some new territory for a Realms product. That makes it a little riskier, but with lots of potential to surprise (I'm hoping).

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2006 :  05:57:25  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you would have updated the stats of Aurora in CoS, what would have you done ?

I read for the first time the Aurora's emporium entry in C&D, and I got the idea that it could make a nice target for my "shadow thieves agents" PCs.

Edited by - Skeptic on 15 Jan 2006 05:57:44
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2006 :  14:12:27  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My thanks, Eric, for all the great lore you have provided over the years! My favorite is still 'Faiths & Avatars' which is the most referenced book in my gaming group (we tend to take our religions seriously ;)

I also wish to thank you for the 'City of Splendors' on behalf of our DM - he said it contains marvelous stuff! And he was pleased that you did not only "update" existing lore or NPCs, but also included a lot of new stuff.

And I hear we are going to be playing those Dungeon adventures you've written in the near future

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2006 :  19:12:58  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Asgetrion

My thanks, Eric, for all the great lore you have provided over the years! My favorite is still 'Faiths & Avatars' which is the most referenced book in my gaming group (we tend to take our religions seriously ;)

I also wish to thank you for the 'City of Splendors' on behalf of our DM - he said it contains marvelous stuff! And he was pleased that you did not only "update" existing lore or NPCs, but also included a lot of new stuff.

And I hear we are going to be playing those Dungeon adventures you've written in the near future

Glad to be of service.

I hope you enjoy the adventures. Please let me know how it goes!

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  00:17:22  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye, Eric, I will

At the moment our characters are too busy with the Sythillisian forces in Amn, but I guess that once we return to Waterdeep to catch our breath...

Sage Schend redirected me to you with my questions concerning the Fey'ri. Is my memory serving me correctly, since I seem to recall that some of the Fey'ri (members of House Floshin?) were not originally imprisoned, but kept a low profile in hiding, slowly breeding and growing in numbers?

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 48 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000