Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Happy Tidings to ye
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Enialus Meliamne
Acolyte

Portugal
43 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2004 :  18:57:04  Show Profile  Visit Enialus Meliamne's Homepage Send Enialus Meliamne a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
All,
Greetings! About a 7 month viewer of this page and new member. Greetings to you all. Happy tidings to you and IRL, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Unashamed RAS fan.

Unashamed fan of THE Drow Elf Ranger.

Reader of any author in FR who entertains or weaves a good yarn.

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2004 :  19:12:26  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Enialus Meliamne

All,
Greetings! About a 7 month viewer of this page and new member. Greetings to you all. Happy tidings to you and IRL, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Welcome Enialus Meliamne:

Peace and joy to you and those you care for. I hope you enjoy your stay at Candlekeep.

SB
Go to Top of Page

Valdar Oakensong
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2004 :  20:14:01  Show Profile Send Valdar Oakensong a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You guys have all the fun holidays. Enjoy your stay in the halls

Guns don't kill people, magic missiles do.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2004 :  03:21:35  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

And though it's now late in the eve, I shall return your wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 26 Nov 2004 03:22:20
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2004 :  09:05:18  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Enialus Meliamne and welcome to Candlekeep

There is much knowledge and Realmslore within these halls, I hope ye enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Silvfana
Acolyte

Finland
20 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2004 :  09:12:48  Show Profile  Visit Silvfana's Homepage Send Silvfana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome!

Thanksgiving... Why don't we here in Finland have any fun things like that?

Hope you enjoy your time here!

And like marked pages in a diary
Everything seemed clean that is unstained
The incoherent talk of ordinary days
Why should we really need to live

Opeth - Ghost of Perdition
Go to Top of Page

Enialus Meliamne
Acolyte

Portugal
43 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2007 :  11:51:55  Show Profile  Visit Enialus Meliamne's Homepage Send Enialus Meliamne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, since I've been back on the page now for a little bit, let me tell you a bit about myself.

I started reading forgotten realms back around 1992 with the Icewind Dale trilogy. I had played one gaming session at around the young age of 16 with a few friends who ran their own campaigns at the Indian River County Library. That was my last PnP gaming session, until 2003, whilst I was deployed to Kuwait in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM. We played for a few months there, and our DM incorporated my background story from my character into our campaign. My login name, is the name of that character that I played in '03. He was a cleric of Corellon Larethian (Elven of course), and his background story was quite good if I do say so myself.
Once departing for home (Then Patrick AFB in Florida), the games ended until around May of this year (I'm currently stationed in the Azores of Portugal since Dec '05), where a good friend of mine started a gaming session. That lasted a few months, but real life got in the way, and recently (Yesterday), we started a new campaign, with new characters (This time, I'm playing a rogue).
All along from quite some time back now, I continued to read Forgotten Realms fantasy novels and played many forms of Realms fantasy PC Games. I've played, IWD (Beat the original but not the expansion), IWDII, Baldur's Gate (Beat the original but not the expansion), Baldur's Gate II, Neverwinter Nights and expansions (Beat SoU only, and played online for quite some time), and Greyhawk (Which due to modifications to it's original release is a damn good game now). Once I get a functional computer back in order, I'll likely purchase NWNII for the online experience again (Once I'm back in the states again which will be in the March timeframe). Anyway, that's pretty much it for my "RPG" experience, but it won't be the last for sure.

Unashamed RAS fan.

Go to Top of Page

Grimbolt Hammerhand
Acolyte

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2007 :  12:13:14  Show Profile  Visit Grimbolt Hammerhand's Homepage Send Grimbolt Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome and well met, Enialus Meliamne.

Hope you will enjoy this page as much as I do
Go to Top of Page

Enialus Meliamne
Acolyte

Portugal
43 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2007 :  12:21:10  Show Profile  Visit Enialus Meliamne's Homepage Send Enialus Meliamne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Grimbolt Hammerhand

Welcome and well met, Enialus Meliamne.

Hope you will enjoy this page as much as I do

Thanks Grimbolt! I do enjoy the page a great deal, and will continue to do so. Take care, welcome here yourself, and be well.

Unashamed RAS fan.

Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2007 :  16:57:32  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, or rather, welcome back after a long absence I should say. Hope you will keep on enjoying the halls of Candlekeep.
Go to Top of Page

Zimme
Learned Scribe

Denmark
209 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2007 :  12:33:58  Show Profile Send Zimme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Enialus Meliamne.
good to see you inhere, quite a few soldiers play Forgotten realms setting, of many nationalities, both veterans and active personel. hope you will find what you seek in these halls.

Sometimes I feel like Beshaba is sitting on my back, devoting her entire attention to me!

Rannek.

Go to Top of Page

boddynock
Learned Scribe

Belgium
258 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  09:31:29  Show Profile  Visit boddynock's Homepage Send boddynock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome in Candlekeep :)
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1073 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  10:19:04  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep Enialus Meliamne.

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2007 :  11:52:40  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Enialus Meliamne

Welcome back to Candlekeep. Glad thou art well and are able to join us back in discussions of lore.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: