Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 New FR Series
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nysgath
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  21:05:50  Show Profile  Visit Nysgath's Homepage Send Nysgath a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone know if there are going to be more series like the Rogues and the Priests? I ask because I read somewhere about the Fighters. Is that what Wizards is doing after Priests? Does anyone know if they have any others planned?

Valdar Oakensong
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  21:45:28  Show Profile Send Valdar Oakensong a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is indeed a Fighters series in the pipeline, the 4 book titles released so far are: Bladesinger, Master of Chains, Son of Thunder and Ghostwalker. More info can be found here in the 'keep somewhere. As for more series of classes I think it would be great but have heard nothing. hope this was some help.

Guns don't kill people, magic missiles do.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  23:06:13  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Indeed, pages for any known novels of these series can be found in our novels section.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly