Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Who am I?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2002 :  00:17:44  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just call me Zemd (stands for Ze MD, MD means DM in French)
I'm the DM of a 7 players group
An elf Wiz5/Rogue3(i think it's the right levels). You maybe know her, it's Eilinel (hard to handle: 22 int, and 5 Wis)
An elf Clr3/Ftr5 called Tsilfa'eor. He comes from the ancient Myth Drannor and was bring to 1353DR by a spell just before the fall
A half-Orc Bbn8 called Seton Colb...
An Aasimar Paladin called Lacach
A human Druid, Tanska
A half-elf Ranger, Aran-Thorn
And i had a Dwarf called Gloïn (yes i know like LOTR!) but he has a lot of exams so he doesn't play much

I didn't know site which seems to be really full of informations. I hope i'll be able to share a lot of things with you.

So bye and see you!

Arion Elenim
Senior Scribe

933 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2002 :  00:39:04  Show Profile  Visit Arion Elenim's Homepage Send Arion Elenim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Zemd - on behalf of myself and the other scribes (or scribes to be)....welcome to Candlekeep!

As I said before, it is always wonderful to see yet another lady find her way here...

Take thy care and watch out for Alaundo....if you act up he makes you feed the trolls!

My latest Realms-based short story, about a bard, a paladin of Lathander and the letter of the law, Debts Repaid. It takes place before the "shattering" and gives the bard Arion a last gasp before he plunges into the present.http://candlekeep.com/campaign/logs/log-debts.htm
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2002 :  04:02:54  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, Zemd. I hope you find the knowledge that you seek here.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2002 :  11:22:44  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met and welcome to Candlekeep zemd.

I see you finally made it to posting on the forum after quite some time wandering lost around the halls and chambers

Dont believe all the whispers you hear around this ancient place.... there are no trolls (just some of the members look like them!! ....and im a nice guy really, honest.

.....BTW, heres your duster and cloth..... there are a pile of dusty shelves and tomes over there....

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2002 :  11:39:55  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was not lost, i didn't remember i was registered!
But i looked at this site i've seen that there are a LOT of info i can pick for my campaign! So don't worry you'll see me often posting in the forums to share my ideas and my questions!
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2002 :  13:32:04  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ArionElenim
Take thy care and watch out for Alaundo....if you act up he makes you feed the trolls!

Of course, on a forum dedicated to a fantasy roleplaying, the word 'troll' becomes rather ambigous.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2002 :  13:36:08  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, zemd. Enjoy your studies, may they be long and beneficial!

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page

The Defence Minister
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  19:49:46  Show Profile  Visit The Defence Minister's Homepage Send The Defence Minister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there zemd, always nice to see new members.

I see you have been enjoying candlekeep and making some good posts, keep it up mate.

TDM

PS: Alaundo is actually really nice (well, when he's sober anyway )

- TDM (Candlekeep's most popular, experienced and handsome member)
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  21:03:38  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by The Defence Minister
PS: Alaundo is actually really nice (well, when he's sober anyway )

No you cant have that keg over there TDM!!........but as youre being so nice, here, take this bottomless flagon of ale

Alaundo

Edited by - Alaundo on 05 Dec 2002 21:04:21
Go to Top of Page

king-tiax
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  21:24:06  Show Profile  Visit king-tiax's Homepage Send king-tiax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm being nice, look Alundo I even wrote you a song

# Alundo is good
Alundo is great
now we all can appreciat
how goooooood he issssss

Cha #

see, I'm good, now give me Booze.

My name is Tiax, I would ask yours but I don't care to become aquainted with the dead.

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  21:45:25  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by king-tiax
I'm being nice, look Alundo I even wrote you a song

# Alundo is good
Alundo is great
now we all can appreciat
how goooooood he issssss

Cha #

see, I'm good, now give me Booze.

LOL! Well Ill have to give you 8/10 for trying Tiax.....shame you spelt my name wrong though

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2002 :  19:35:34  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From the shady hallway a young peasant woman steps forward.
Welcome indeed, Zemd, well ..
Frey looks at zemd in a thoughtfull way for nearly a dozen heartbeats, before continuing... Haven't we met earlier? ... somehow your face looks ... ehm ... familiar

- Imagine ... there's no imagination. -

(remember Frey is just a PC)
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2002 :  11:25:01  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gosh! I thought you were a mirror.
But i didn't choose this picture just because she's pretty! It's because it represents Midnight who becomes Mystra!

Edited by - zemd on 16 Mar 2003 11:12:38
Go to Top of Page

Jalapeno
Acolyte

Turkey
9 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  16:36:33  Show Profile  Visit Jalapeno's Homepage Send Jalapeno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

So don't worry you'll see me often posting in the forums to share my ideas and my questions!

Hehe we didn't worry and we saw.

Don't think! Use your insticts.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  21:35:27  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I never posted so much in a week since the beginning... you see i try to find any excuse to not do my homeworks
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  09:19:21  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehe! I only just noticed -- you wrote it "Zemd" up at the top there! You have no excuse now for when I use an upercase "Z"!

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  16:13:59  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok bookwyrm, but i was young, new, innocent,... to put it in a nutshell i was a "new scribe"
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  16:57:56  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's Bookwyrm! With a big B!

Aw, dang it, I guess if I use a Z in yours I can't complain. . . . .

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  18:53:55  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I knew that would trigger an angry answer
For a dragon you are very hot blooded
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  19:45:21  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What are you talking about? Grr, I hate it when people think that just because we look a little like reptiles, that must mean we're cold-blooded. Hmph. I should know better. We're acutally much closer to monotremes.

Honestly. Even though most of us are fire-breathers, we still called snakes and serpents.

()

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  21:58:00  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought the dragons to be wise (at least mettalic ones )
Go to Top of Page

Jalapeno
Acolyte

Turkey
9 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2003 :  16:33:07  Show Profile  Visit Jalapeno's Homepage Send Jalapeno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wrym ? huh little snakes with legs not much

Don't think! Use your insticts.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2003 :  16:38:20  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, no -- wyrm. A wyrm is a dragon.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000