Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Galaeron Nihmedu
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sourcemaster2
Senior Scribe

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  03:59:01  Show Profile  Visit Sourcemaster2's Homepage Send Sourcemaster2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone have the stats for Galaeron Nihmedu? Also, I'm fairly sure that he suffered the Wisdom drain, but is there any mention of him worshipping Shar?

But what have all the passing years/Done, but breed new angers, fears?/Show me now an equal worth/To innocence I earned at birth.

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  04:17:17  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sourcemaster2

Does anyone have the stats for Galaeron Nihmedu? Also, I'm fairly sure that he suffered the Wisdom drain, but is there any mention of him worshipping Shar?

I know he was featured in "Rogues Gallery : Heroes of The Summoning" in Dragon #281. If memory serves, he was a Male Elf, (Ftr7/Sor8). However, that's going by memory only as I don't have the magazine on hand. Thus, someone else with it can confirm or give the correct stats. No idea on the Shar question, sorry.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  04:27:53  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack
I know he was featured in "Rogues Gallery : Heroes of The Summoning" in Dragon #281. If memory serves, he was a Male Elf, (Ftr7/Sor8). However, that's going by memory only as I don't have the magazine on hand. Thus, someone else with it can confirm or give the correct stats. No idea on the Shar question, sorry.

Yup fighter 7/ sorcerer 8. And about the Wis Drain, it's not there any more in the Player's Guide so if he did suffer it, his stat's need to be updated.....

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  04:29:04  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31
Yup fighter 7/ sorcerer 8. And about the Wis Drain, it's not there any more in the Player's Guide so if he did suffer it, his stat's need to be updated.....

Thanks kuje31. I know they included other characters from the series in the article. Did any of the write ups include illustrations?
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  05:05:48  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Thanks kuje31. I know they included other characters from the series in the article. Did any of the write ups include illustrations?

Yup, but I don't like the illustrations.... They are like blurry watercolors....

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  05:10:16  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31
Yup, but I don't like the illustrations.... They are like blurry watercolors....

Well, that's very disappointing. Who was the artist for them?

Thanks for the information.
Go to Top of Page

Sourcemaster2
Senior Scribe

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  05:17:32  Show Profile  Visit Sourcemaster2's Homepage Send Sourcemaster2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After the RoA trilogy, I assumed he would have some shadow adept levels, or at least a higher sorc level. When were those levels listed, before or after RoA?

But what have all the passing years/Done, but breed new angers, fears?/Show me now an equal worth/To innocence I earned at birth.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2004 :  06:26:30  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Well, that's very disappointing. Who was the artist for them?

Thanks for the information.

Glenn Harrington

Go to Top of Page

Brenigin
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
117 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2004 :  09:26:07  Show Profile  Visit Brenigin's Homepage Send Brenigin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Galaeron's stas in Dragon 281 were pre-The Summoning. Like many statted NPCs, new prestige classes have since come in to existence that might better represent the character in question - I'm of the opinion that the Evereskan Tomb Guardian was designed with Galaeron in mind. Not sure on levels, but I could see the post-RotA Galaeron as a Ftr/Sor/Evereskan Tomb Guardian /Shadow Adept. I'd even be tempted to throw in a ranger level.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2004 :  17:54:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brenigin

Galaeron's stas in Dragon 281 were pre-The Summoning. Like many statted NPCs, new prestige classes have since come in to existence that might better represent the character in question - I'm of the opinion that the Evereskan Tomb Guardian was designed with Galaeron in mind. Not sure on levels, but I could see the post-RotA Galaeron as a Ftr/Sor/Evereskan Tomb Guardian /Shadow Adept. I'd even be tempted to throw in a ranger level.

That PrC was totally designed with him in mind... I just wonder what WotC was thinking when they decided to waste pages on that one in the Player's Guide to Faerûn. They shoulda done that one as either a web release, or made it a more general "site guardian," perhaps with notes on how to customize it to Evereska or other areas.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2004 :  19:31:16  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
That PrC was totally designed with him in mind... I just wonder what WotC was thinking when they decided to waste pages on that one in the Player's Guide to Faerûn.

Agreed. I've heard comments that this PrC was primarily for NPCs..... Houston come in again, over? It's a Player's Guide, but the PrC is for NPCs....ohhhhhkkaayyyy.....so in the DM's Guide to Faerun, I can expect player options?

Ah, WOTC, I've cracked your mysterious ways at last.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2004 :  21:17:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
That PrC was totally designed with him in mind... I just wonder what WotC was thinking when they decided to waste pages on that one in the Player's Guide to Faerûn.

Agreed. I've heard comments that this PrC was primarily for NPCs..... Houston come in again, over? It's a Player's Guide, but the PrC is for NPCs....ohhhhhkkaayyyy.....so in the DM's Guide to Faerun, I can expect player options?

Ah, WOTC, I've cracked your mysterious ways at last.

*snickers* Yeah, but then where would the rest of the DM stuff go? Ao's Guide to Faerûn?

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2004 :  04:10:54  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
*snickers* Yeah, but then where would the rest of the DM stuff go? Ao's Guide to Faerûn?

Hey WR, back off. Ao was mentioned in a novel...you know how you should refrain from mentioning novels....no, wait, sorry, this isn't the WOTC board...I got confused.

And to slide this back on topic...I wonder how Galaeron will feel towards the Year of Rogue Dragons. If it isn't one thing, it's another for the poor elves.
Go to Top of Page

Zsych
Acolyte

28 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  15:42:33  Show Profile  Visit Zsych's Homepage Send Zsych a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Going by what happened in the novel, he should be somewhere around sorcerer 20, to have beaten Telamont. Maybe it was because of that garbage about resisting your shadow self, and then accepting/merging later(not that you could do such instantaneous level-ups in normal games)
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  20:30:44  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zsych

Going by what happened in the novel, he should be somewhere around sorcerer 20, to have beaten Telamont. Maybe it was because of that garbage about resisting your shadow self, and then accepting/merging later(not that you could do such instantaneous level-ups in normal games)

Yeah, but Novels don't follow the rules.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

TylerXKJ
Acolyte

27 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2005 :  18:00:38  Show Profile  Visit TylerXKJ's Homepage Send TylerXKJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd go with:

Male True Nutral Elf Ranger1/sorcerer6/Everaskan Tomb Guardion3/Shadow Adept10

It's not perfect but it makes him a 19th level caster with the full range of Shadow Adept abilities.

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2005 :  05:32:17  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was just mulling over the article, and adding up the idea that he "absorbed" what Telamont knew, and started with those facts. Melegaunt and Galaeron didn't use the same type of magic, so if you assume that he knew what Melegaunt did, the best assumption is that in the end Galaeron ended up being able to cast 9th level spells, since Telemont isn't shown as being an epic level character (in the article he is 20th level, and a Diviner, and as such, not a sorcerer).

Sorcerers gain 9th level spells at 18th level, so Galaeron's caster level should end up at 18th effectively. The article, when detailing his early years, mentions that he showed an aptitude for fighting and a natural talent at magic, but early on his teachers got frustrated with him for casting "unconventionally" and not keeping a spellbook. From this we could assume that while he was somewhat accomplished as a fighter and sorcerer, he was not ultra powerful before he entered the Tomb Guard.

Melegaunt wasn't listed as having shadow adept levels, but I am assuming that when Troy Denning wrote the article, the PrC wasn't finalized yet, so I think we can assume that Melegaunt may indeed have had that PrC. If this is the case, for Galaeron to have learned what Melegaunt did, he would have picked up levels in this class as well.

Galaeron didn't strike me in the novels as being any more inclined toward nature than any other Evereskan elf, meaning he had some knowlage and respect, but not a special reverance and training, so I wouldn't throw in any ranger levels, especially as he seemed to favor his father more than his mother.

The final thing I would glean is that Troy Denning in the article originally listed Galaeron as Chaotic good, but not only did the novels say that Galaeron explored his "shadow" but the Shadow Adept class requires one to be non-good. Since Galaeron did strike me as a bit, um, chaotic in his ideas even up to the end, this is what I would come up with, using the logic explained above. Also, I am assuming that some of the Shadow Adept levels "overwrote" some standard sorcerer levels that he had, since there is no game mechanic for a character absorbing the knowlage of another more accomplished spell caster.

(As a side note, being powerful enough to cast 9th level spells and knowing what one of his agents, his own son, did about his plans, would be explanation enough to explain Galaeron surprising Telemont, briefly, though in the long term he should still be able to clean Galaeron's clock)

Galaeron Nihmedu, Silver Elf Male, Chaotic Neutral, Fighter 2/Sorcerer 4/Evereskan Tomb Guardian 4/Shadow Adept 10

Edited by - KnightErrantJR on 20 Jun 2006 21:02:32
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2005 :  06:06:44  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Three things jump out at me as I read the article, since I have been peering at it to figure this question out.

1) I am so glad that Erik Mona is in charge now. The huge Whahoo! thing spelling out magic items that would be imbalancing was very annoying, and if you stat them properly so that they cost the right amount, and thus wouldn't be found in a treasure too early for the PCs to gain them, its completely unessissary.

2) Troy may have been in over his head trying to "convert the Realms to 3rd edition" both in the novels and in this particular article. I don't think he was familiar enough with the new rules or how they were going to be used in the setting. Sorcery seems ultra rare in this series, and the elves are almost of the verge of calling sorcerers heretics, but most of the rest of 3rd edition material assumes that sorcerers are fairly common among arcane casters, and only a few societies make distinctions between the different types of casters.

Also, the write up of Evereskan armor smacks of older editions, when there were tons of items that were made without any prices or details of how they were made, and you were just told, they work this way and they are rare. 3rd edition has a tendancy to demystify anything that isn't an artifact by letting you know what goes into its creation and assigning it a gp value, so the Evereskan armor comes across as a bit of a dodge (again, I think Troy was just sideswipped by changing rules that he may not have known about, then tried to explain why armor didn't hinder Galaeron and company).

But Troy HAS been writting in the Realms long enough to know that a silver elf that is "almost" as tall as a human isn't a strange thing . . . that's one of my big pet peeves.

3) Not too long ago I remember reading on the Paizo site that one of the reasons they are using "Iconic" characters is so that they can order artwork from artists that may not have any D&D background so they can paint characters that look the way they are suppose to from the reference pictures, rather than try to explain elves, drow, orcs, etc to them. I wonder if Glenn Harrington is one of these artists that may not be familiar with D&D and the like. Not only is the classical Renissance style painting a little jarring considering the type of story, but Galaeron has a beard, Takari doesn't exactly have traditional elven features, and Vala looks like a puritan school marm rather than a trained warrior woman.

I know that some elves in the Realms can grow beards, but its a pretty rare event, and would likely be something noted in the book somewhere, just as, oh, say a dwarf with no facial hair might be noteworthy as well. And the Vala thing is just weird. It almost looks like they just took some portraits that the artist had painted in general and said, "lets use this one for Vala, this one for Takari, this one for Melegaunt . . . hey, this is the only one left, guess its Galaeron."

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2005 :  07:57:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

3) Not too long ago I remember reading on the Paizo site that one of the reasons they are using "Iconic" characters is so that they can order artwork from artists that may not have any D&D background so they can paint characters that look the way they are suppose to from the reference pictures, rather than try to explain elves, drow, orcs, etc to them.

You know, to me, that's a cheap way out. And I think it's insulting to the fans, too. Artists should be required to read at least a detailed description of what they're painting... It's kinda like what they did with drow: since the artists couldn't get the skin-tone right, Wizards changed the description of drow skin-tones to match the improper artwork! Rather than say "paint what we say if you want to get paid!", they say, "oh, well, you screwed up. Let's change things to match what you did, rather than require you to correct your mistake."

Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2005 :  16:14:14  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
KEJR, Wooly - I totally agree with you. That article offended me greatly. Well, then again, so did Denning's writing - but honestly, I did like the concept of a shadow weave using Sorcerer from the Elves' back door.

When I saw the pictures, I must have sat there confused for like 5 minutes. I was thinking, "Who the hell are these jokers?" But then I remembered that back then, Dragon was letting the inmates run the asylum.

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2005 :  14:41:22  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

3) Not too long ago I remember reading on the Paizo site that one of the reasons they are using "Iconic" characters is so that they can order artwork from artists that may not have any D&D background so they can paint characters that look the way they are suppose to from the reference pictures, rather than try to explain elves, drow, orcs, etc to them.

You know, to me, that's a cheap way out. And I think it's insulting to the fans, too. Artists should be required to read at least a detailed description of what they're painting... It's kinda like what they did with drow: since the artists couldn't get the skin-tone right, Wizards changed the description of drow skin-tones to match the improper artwork! Rather than say "paint what we say if you want to get paid!", they say, "oh, well, you screwed up. Let's change things to match what you did, rather than require you to correct your mistake."

What the Hells?!! Unbelievable!!!

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

Nightbreeze
Acolyte

Italy
33 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2006 :  19:10:44  Show Profile  Visit Nightbreeze's Homepage Send Nightbreeze a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really hate when wizards start acting as the massive corporation interested only about money. Not that they aren't a massive corporation interested only about money, maybe the writers aside.
Go to Top of Page

Galaeron
Acolyte

Egypt
2 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2007 :  21:13:23  Show Profile  Visit Galaeron's Homepage Send Galaeron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings everyone,

This is my first post on the forum; I'm glad to be here.

I'm not sure if I should be resurrecting old topics; I think it would be better than starting off a new one. Anyway..

I was reading "Lost Empires of Faerun", when I found the following:

"Today, Wulgreth of Netheril is dead - destroyed by the magic of Galaeron Nihmedu, an elf Shadow Adept."

This means that Galaeron has indeed taken levels in the Shadow Adept class. Has he been mentioned in any other FR Accessory book? Has any further information been revealed outside of the 'Return of the Archwizards' Novel?

Most importantly, do we have any official source that reveals his levels and stats?

Thank you

"Shade is here to stay." ~Lord Shadow
Go to Top of Page

Shilo99
Seeker

63 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2008 :  11:12:08  Show Profile  Visit Shilo99's Homepage Send Shilo99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Galaeron,

Very appropriate name for this topic, indeed!

Well spotted on the shadow adept reference for Galaeron in LEoF (Lost Empires of Faerun).

I am currently reading the books for the first time, and happened across this topic, so will have a think and contribute.

S
Go to Top of Page

Shilo99
Seeker

63 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2008 :  11:42:19  Show Profile  Visit Shilo99's Homepage Send Shilo99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, my thoughts on Galaeron.
(Note I haven’t read the Dragon article, so will refer exclusively to Galaeron as portrayed in the Return of the Archwizards novels themselves)

Book 1 definitely states his spellcasting was as a sorcerer, as he cast spells in an ‘unconventional’ manner without a spellbook.

He has some form of martial training, given his armour, and skill with a blade.

Former posters have stated he has levels in the Evereskan Tomb Guardian PrC, even that the class was written with him in mind. I disagree.
Certainly the series are the only novels I know of with Evereskan Tomb Guardians, but I didn’t read of Galaeron exhibiting any of the sorts of skills that are a hallmark of the PrC or its prerequisites:

Prereqs: typical ranger style skills & feats- hide, listen, spot, move silently, alertness track.

The class abilities likewise don’t seem to show through in his demonstrated talents: Sacred Duty/Devoted Pursuit (basically ranger favoured enemy-like benefits while in a tomb & chasing tomb robbers)
Swift Tracker…
I never read about Galaeron ever being sneaky or particularly outdoorsy, or tracking at all. He had his scout Takari do all the outdoors scouty/sneaky things (definitely a Ranger…or perhaps a Scout if you use Complete Adventurer…certainly she used the shoot-and-move style of fighting at times).

Admittedly, the only time in the books that he was actually in an evereskan tomb was during the first several chapters of the first book, but he didn’t to me to be a specific Evereskan Tomb Guardian PrC. Instead he was basically exiled to the Desert Border South where he served dutifully, rather than being besotted by the role.

Thus, I reckon he has no levels in Evereskan Tomb Guardian.

Likewise, for the similar reasons above, he has no levels in ranger: he never tracked, doesn’t demonstrate an affinity for animals, doesn’t seems to have a rabid favoured enemy thing going on. He neither used two melee weapons,nor used bows. So, for mine, no ranger levels.

Good points made by KnightErrantJR, including about elves’ spellcasting in armour. In 3/3.5e I would suggest Galaeron (& others) have some form of feat that allows spellcasting in light armour, perhaps some altered variant of the Battle Caster feat from Complete Arcane. Given that elven chain is classed as light armour (DMG, p220), then this would allow him (feat pre-req aside) to cast in his beloved chain (from which handfuls of links seem to fall off every time he gets hit...)

Spellcasting in elven chain seems like such an elven sort of thing to do, I might consider a house rule allowing this...perhaps on taking battle caster or similar feat.

So, I think he has levels in sorcerer, a fighter-like class (lets say fighter for now, as he’s definitely no paladin, barbarian, knight, duskblade, rogue, swashbuckler etc). I think he’s not a ranger nor Evereskan Tomb Guardian PrC.

Hmmm, I’ll get back to you.

S
Go to Top of Page

Shilo99
Seeker

63 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2008 :  12:47:15  Show Profile  Visit Shilo99's Homepage Send Shilo99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, my thoughts on what Galaeron would be classed as in 3.5e...

Start of novels:
He is a handy fighter (BAB +4 or more) and a good spontaneous arcane caster (I think maybe 7 levels)

He doesn’t exhibit any odd combat moves etc, so I can’t identify special feats, except battle caster or similar to allow armoured spellcasting, and shadow weave casting (see below). Perhaps combat casting.

So I’m thinking the basic Eldritch Knight PrC from the DMG fits well.
This allows for both the BAB and spellcasting levels I’m thinking.

So, what about: Fighter 2/Sorceror 6/Eldritch Knight 2

This shows he did a reasonable amount of fighter training (not just 1 level of fighter to get the prerequisite), then academy training/tomb guardian work while focusing on spellcasting, then the very elf-like blend of sword and sorcery.

Note at 2 levels of Eldritch Knight doesn’t really give him the most powerful blend (I know many forum posters don’t like the first couple of levels of this class, and say the PrC is perhaps underpowered compared to some other similar classes), but the tone of the class fits him.
Note he’s no bladesinger like his father, or Denning would have mentioned either his fighting style, or at least he fights like his Dad.

He seems very knowledgeable on the form of others’ spellcasting, and performs at least one counterspelling, so likely has plenty of skill ranks and maybe feats in these. He seems to be able to learn new spells faster than most sorcerors, so this could be represented by some feat/feat combo as well.

After the start of the novels, he evidently assumes the shadow adept PrC (as noted in Lost Empires of Faerun) under the tutelage of Melegaunt and later Telamont.
He advances through this class for the rest of the novels, eventually reaching the lofty heights of this PrC...at least that’s what I’m thinking happens.
Back to reading the novels!

All,
S
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2010 :  12:20:11  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Galaeron Nihmedu, Silver Elf Male, Chaotic Neutral, Fighter 2/Sorcerer 4/Evereskan Tomb Guardian 4/Shadow Adept 10

So uh, I'll have to re-do Galaeron for my friends. I was going to go with the Dragon write-up, but I see it need changes...

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2010 :  12:28:15  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Galaeron Nihmedu as an Epic character? oO
I wouldn't even put him near epic but on the other side its long ago that i read the return of the archwizrds series...
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2010 :  15:12:53  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zireael

quote:

quote:

So uh, I'll have to re-do Galaeron for my friends. I was going to go with the Dragon write-up, but I see it need changes...

I did stat Galaeron, Takari and Vala years ago, you want the stats?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000