Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Spellstorm before 2016
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Italian Archmage Karsus
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2024 :  21:09:33  Show Profile Send Italian Archmage Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello, I was hoping to see if anyone knew about this.

http://candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1901&whichpage=6#34370

Per The Hooded One, relaying Ed Greenwood's answer:
"Yes, "Spellstorm" is one of my Baron’s Blades modules. It was donated to the RPGA for their use, and they edited it, unfortunately removed most of the fun graphics handouts I did for it (messages and other things given to players during play so their PCs could solve a mystery). So I vastly prefer my original."
This was in 2004, 12 years prior to Spellstorm, the novel by Ed Greenwood, that just happens to be a murder mystery.

I was wondering if anyone knew about OG Spellstorm? From the sound of it, it was a convention module, and prior to that, Baron's Blades stuff, which I've yet to begin tracking.

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6656 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2024 :  14:37:24  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never seen it. I've played in a Baron's Blades adventure - The Doom of the Lastlyons - and have a copy of another: Thaldigar's Tower, but never seen Spellstorm.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000