Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 30 Years of Dungeons & Dragons
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2004 :  04:37:14  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Talwyn

Any further news on that interview Sirius?

None that I've come across. If I find anything, I'll post it here.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2004 :  17:28:26  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GamingReport has some news about the NPR show featuring D&D's anniversary.
Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2004 :  17:58:03  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The NPR website also has a few audio clips too.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2004 :  18:11:28  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bakra

The NPR website also has a few audio clips too.

Do you have a link to the page with the audio clips?
Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  18:39:30  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=3858560

oops, knew i forgot something.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  19:42:19  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bakra

http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=3858560

oops, knew i forgot something.

I'm getting a page not found return on that link. No worries, I'll do a search on the site a bit later and see if I can find the clips. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000