Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Bundles Question.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2022 :  02:05:07  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
If you purchase a bundle and then the author adds new products to the bundle, do they also become part of your downloadable titles?

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign

TomCosta
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
948 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2022 :  16:30:41  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure, but I would think that would go with the update. If that happened already, you can check your list of updates to see if it's there.
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11681 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2022 :  18:16:57  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want to say that I think so, but not positive. If you recently added something to a bundle, I can see if I see it (if I bought that bundle).

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
274 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2022 :  18:33:58  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I belong to DMs Guild, in that I can login to my account. When logged in you have access to your "library". Your library is everything you have ever DL'd from them, and you can DL the stuff again, if desired. So, if an author updates a Bundle, I assume you would also get the new content. HTH.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000