Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Yellow Silk - Map
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2022 :  07:40:22  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all

I don't have a physical copy of the Yellow Silk novel by Don Bassingthwaite. I'm aware it's got a map inside, a copy of which I've found on the net. It is numbered from 1-13. Is anyone able to provide me with a list of the numbered references? Thanks in advance.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2022 :  16:49:09  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
George,

https://books.google.com/books?id=pe5FBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT156&lpg=PT156&dq=spandeliyon&source=bl&ots=ip2HLYtO6E&sig=ACfU3U2Kif3-2y9MN490sNPD70VJBAaJSA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj04u3HnKv6AhWPkokEHcY5BoYQ6AF6BAgeEAM#v=onepage&q=spandeliyon&f=false

If you go to this google books link and scroll to the very top you'll see the image from the book. I won't try to translate the words, as my eyes aren't what they used to be, so I might misspell something (confuse an a for an e or somesuch). I had to use the "next" or "previous" button... to get it to go to the actual page.

I tried a copy and paste and put it up here. Maybe someone with some better eyes can translate the list to text.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kwb88nPn-74PY380vRhPu2Fbzis2Gj1y/view?usp=sharing

I've found this useful a couple times when trying to find a map that's in a book that I don't want to go dig in a box to find. Google books is also pretty great for finding like a name or somesuch that's buried in a book. So, like when I was researching the family of Lauzoril, it was pretty great for finding the reference to his daughter, etc...

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 23 Sep 2022 16:53:23
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2022 :  19:45:05  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, wow. That pic is a difficult one.

1. Wench's Ease
2. The Eel
3. Tycbo (or Tycho)'s Home
4. Citadel
5. Dantakain House
6. Middletown Guardstation
7. Giira(?)'s Shop
8. Sephera's Herbals
9. Leatherworker's Shop
10. Pie Shop
11. House of Riverhand the Sage
12. The Glory Market
13. Oldmeet

I hope I got them right.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2022 :  15:54:21  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Super underrated book.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000