Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 New Creator
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kilamandaros
Acolyte

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2022 :  20:43:28  Show Profile Send Kilamandaros a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all, I'm just starting off my first foray into creating Realms content for DMs Guild, it will be a location setting guide for the Realms.

Would be great to hear any advice from experienced scholars & scribes on what to look out for. I am using Laura Hirsbrunner's word template to format everything.

Very interested for any production tips you can offer, as well as ideas on where to find fantasy stock art. I do have a budget available but aware most of this will go on the cover art and editing/proofing, so anything I can save on using stock art will be ideal. I have the free content on DMs Guild.

Thanks in advance!

"It is you, after all, which has brought us to the dream. Nothing is real. Yet."

Edited by - Kilamandaros on 02 May 2022 20:43:45

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2022 :  20:53:45  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DM's Guild Resources has a bunch of things that are helpful to creators for the DM's Guild.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Kilamandaros
Acolyte

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2022 :  21:35:29  Show Profile Send Kilamandaros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Absolutely that's where I found the Word template, if there's any other specific products worth looking at let me know, thanks!

"It is you, after all, which has brought us to the dream. Nothing is real. Yet."
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2022 :  23:43:15  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I started this thread over at the Piazza exactly for this reason.

I use GmBinder instead of Homebrewery, but that's just a personal choice.

https://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?t=28977

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Kilamandaros
Acolyte

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2022 :  07:55:16  Show Profile Send Kilamandaros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seethyr

I started this thread over at the Piazza exactly for this reason.

I use GmBinder instead of Homebrewery, but that's just a personal choice.

https://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?t=28977

Thanks Seethyr, that's really useful!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000