Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello and well met, everyone!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Greywolf76
Acolyte

Brazil
8 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2021 :  12:34:45  Show Profile Send Greywolf76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello, everyone!

Been lurking the Candlekeep forums for a long time and learning a lot from the various topics.

I've been an AD&D 2e DM (and occasional player) since the early 90s. I run campaigns mostly in Dragonlance, al-Qadim and my own homebrew world.

In 2019 I decided to start a new AD&D campaign in Faerūn, using the original grey box, the FR sourcebooks and 2E rules' system, and that's what prompted me to make and account and participate in the forums.

GW

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2021 :  14:08:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000