Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Best fighter in Cannon history.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Icelander
Master of Realmslore

1864 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2020 :  18:23:53  Show Profile  Visit Icelander's Homepage Send Icelander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Harmel Artru.

-- George Krashos

Best human swordsman doesn't really mean most powerful fighter.

I'd guess that there are a lot more powerful martial characters than someone who is simply a very skilled swordsman. Regardless of D&D rules, in lore terms, there is a clear distinction between world-champion skill and the quasi-supernatural gifts that very high-level characters can attain.

Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela!

Forgotten Realms fans, please sign a petition to re-release the FR Interactive Atlas
Go to Top of Page

Delnyn
Senior Scribe

USA
883 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2022 :  16:35:04  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tempus
Go to Top of Page

RandoTheCat
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2022 :  15:17:57  Show Profile Send RandoTheCat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why Uthgardt of course! He was so good at fighting that Ao made him a god!

- Rando
Go to Top of Page

BrennonGoldeye
Learned Scribe

105 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2022 :  16:05:37  Show Profile Send BrennonGoldeye a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shuruppak

Sam
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2022 :  17:16:38  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In Cannon History? I'm gonna assume some giff with a cannon who started blasting cr@p, though maybe it was someone using Thayan bombards and "cannon" is a little more loosely defined.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2022 :  14:28:50  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shuruppak or Abordabe, either one. If pure fighter, then Abordabe. If more versatile warrior, then Shuruppak.

As for Harmel Arrtu, have stats ever been given for him? I remember Ed posting that he was the greatest swordsman but don't recall any stats.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2022 :  21:33:07  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Harmel Artru (NE hm Ftr9/T7: Dex 17, Cha 16) - although I suspect that's a 1E/2E version.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 04 Nov 2022 21:33:36
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2023 :  08:28:38  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bhaal.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000