Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Dungeonology - A Forgotten Realms book
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2016 :  16:58:37  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm linking to This article instead of the product page at WotC, because it seems more informative. According to the article, the book will contain never before revealed information about the Realms, so I'm curious. Preorder has been placed.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus

Rymac
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2016 :  17:12:27  Show Profile  Visit Rymac's Homepage Send Rymac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's really interesting. Perhaps a Volo's Guide to Undermountain and Skullport, by way of getting thrown in Waterdeep's jail!

- Ryan
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2016 :  17:15:18  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rymac

That's really interesting. Perhaps a Volo's Guide to Undermountain and Skullport, by way of getting thrown in Waterdeep's jail!

Could be fun. It is a children's book as I understand, but having seen the Dragonology book, I can't wait to see this one. I love books with pull out notes and such.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000