Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The fate of Drizzt
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TaeghenAmalith
Acolyte

Italy
28 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2015 :  13:28:44  Show Profile Send TaeghenAmalith a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello and well met.
I ask your help to satisfy the request of one of my players.
We are ending to play the Sundering adventure "Legacy Of The Crystal Shard" and he lived all the stage with a gnome ranger fan of the black elf in subject.
He insist to try to find him or at least know him personally, but the problem is that I'm italian and I do not have the time and the patience to read all the saga in english (too many books not translated in italian yet).
Can you help me to find a way to arrange this meeting in a canon respectful way? What is the last known position of the black elf? What is the last year he appear? And occupation?

Thanks a lot for your kind helpfulness!

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2015 :  18:58:25  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Drizzt was as far north as Icewind Dale around the time of "Legacy of the Crystal Shard" and badly wounded. He might be recovering in Ten Towns when your player(s) are there, and perhaps they could meet him and/or do something to help him complete his healing.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2015 :  20:51:06  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Legacy of the Crystal Shard takes place over a year after Night of the Hunter which is the last Drizzt book I read. I don't think Rise of the King takes place much later and Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf isn't out for another 2 months.

Night of the Hunter leaves Drizzt & co. just leaving Gauntlgrym.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/

Edited by - hashimashadoo on 16 Jan 2015 20:52:38
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000