Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome to the Candlekeep Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  09:07:09  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rezuri

Hello. I am new

Well met, Rezuri, and welcome to Candlekeep

I hope ye enjoy thy stay herein and find much pleasure in reading the many scrolls and tomes of Realmslore we have within the library. Thou art sure to find many a helpful scribe to aid ye in thy quest for knowledge.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  09:11:25  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hello. I am new

Greetings to you Rezuri, and welcome to Candlekeep .

I'm sure you'll find all manner of curious Realmslore here. Please, enjoy your stay in these Halls of Near-Infinite Knowledge.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Fenian
Acolyte

Japan
6 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2005 :  05:41:56  Show Profile  Visit Fenian's Homepage Send Fenian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hello. I am new

Hello there, I am new too,btw i just saw your deviant art gallery, nice work there, my favourite is jarlaxe.

Get in, do the job, get out. If they're lucky, they won't know I'm there. If not, they'll wish I wasn't."

Fenian Lostsoul
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2005 :  19:49:30  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have already been here a time, but I would like to say that if Alaundo or any one else here needs help with something, I will be happy to oblidge, since my addiction to realmslore is even worse than my addiction to apples(don`t ask.......)

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2005 :  23:29:57  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by khorne

I have already been here a time, but I would like to say that if Alaundo or any one else here needs help with something, I will be happy to oblidge, since my addiction to realmslore is even worse than my addiction to apples(don`t ask.......)

Well met

Thank ye for the kind offer, khorne

::hands khorne 5ft high pile of Realmslore tomes to research::

On my desk by the morrow, if ye will

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Zy
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2005 :  22:41:38  Show Profile  Visit Zy's Homepage Send Zy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all that reside in these most hallowed halls! I am Zy, a wandering sage of little knowledge but I share what I know. I am honored to be allowed enterance into a place of Oghma.

May fate be gentle on you!
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2005 :  12:10:19  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Zy

The honor is all ours, to have another scribe and seeker of lore within these halls. I hope ye enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

silvermage
Seeker

77 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2005 :  01:48:19  Show Profile  Visit silvermage's Homepage Send silvermage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all forum members, I had been a fan of FR for quite a long time and seek new knowledge but will contribute to the forum as best as I can.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2005 :  08:20:09  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by silvermage

Greetings to all forum members, I had been a fan of FR for quite a long time and seek new knowledge but will contribute to the forum as best as I can.

Well met, silvermage

Welcome to Candlekeep. I'll look forward to hearing of thy travels through Faerūn and learning new lore which thou hast collected

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Krase
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2005 :  09:49:11  Show Profile  Visit Krase's Homepage Send Krase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I am relatively new to FR as I started reading FR not long ago and soon became drawn to it. Well, it certainly is interesting to be part of the scribes here in candlekeep. Anyway, greetings and Ky'ata(drow word for Hello) to all.
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2005 :  09:52:41  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and Al tha(drow word for well met) to you Krase. Welcome to Candlekeep and do tour around.

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

Julia Ileryia
Acolyte

Malaysia
0 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2005 :  10:34:38  Show Profile  Visit Julia Ileryia's Homepage Send Julia Ileryia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all! Julia here, and I'm quite new to the Realms. Hope for guidance and knowledge.

Oh, and thanks Rheza for your books. Mind getting more for me?

You're right, the claymore isn't suitable for me. There anyone who can make it double-bladed?
Go to Top of Page

Rhezarnos
Learned Scribe

Malaysia
131 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2005 :  11:00:42  Show Profile  Visit Rhezarnos's Homepage Send Rhezarnos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Julia. Please remember, this isn't a Warcraft forum, and orcs here ain't nice

Playing a winged dwarf with acrophobia is fun.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2005 :  11:13:07  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Julia Ileryia

Indeed, welcome to Candlekeep. Thou art sure to find many more books herein filled with Realmslore and knowledge.

Enjoy thy stay. If I can be of any further assistance then please feel free to contact me.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Rivalen
Acolyte

19 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2005 :  01:47:08  Show Profile  Visit Rivalen's Homepage Send Rivalen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings everyone! I am generally new to the grand library of candlekeep. I hope I am able to adapt to the forum quickly and would gladly welcome advice.

Fight to win, but donlt fight too long or for glorious tales.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2005 :  08:40:36  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Rivalen and welcome to Candlekeep

Thou art sure to find much Realmslore herein to satisfy thy hunger for knowledge. Feel free to ask any of the scribes herein for assistance if ye require.

Enjoy thy stay

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Tarquil Silverdusk
Acolyte

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2005 :  23:27:34  Show Profile  Visit Tarquil Silverdusk's Homepage Send Tarquil Silverdusk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greeting's I was referred to Candlekeep by a friend and it seem's like a pretty cool place.

Results of most successful adventure yet:
Paladins overwhelmed by Kobold Horde = 1
Party members reduced to under 0 HP by Giant Weasels = 3
Ghouls set on fire = 2
Werewolves trapped in burning buildings = 1
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2005 :  08:35:35  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tarquil Silverdusk

Greeting's I was referred to Candlekeep by a friend and it seem's like a pretty cool place.

Well met, Tarquil Silverdusk

Welcome to Candlekeep. Aye, cool it is, these thick stone walls keep the temperate constant

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

FreezeChaser
Acolyte

19 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2005 :  09:15:43  Show Profile  Visit FreezeChaser's Homepage Send FreezeChaser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail everyone! I have recently arrived in the great halls of candlekeep and I am new here. Hope I can learn from all the scribes here.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2005 :  12:25:30  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met FreezeChaser,

I hope you enjoy your stay at Candlekeep. Take a look around and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

SiriusBlack
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2005 :  12:38:57  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, FreezeChaser and welcome to Candlekeep.

I hope ye enjoy thy stay herein. There is much knowledge and Realmslore within these halls to keep ye occupied for many tendays to come

If I can be of any assistance, then please feel free to contact me.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Thrasymachus
Learned Scribe

195 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2005 :  17:35:23  Show Profile Send Thrasymachus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met.
This site be outstandin'. Thank ye!
*plops down and reads, and reads, and reads*

Former Forgotten Realms brand manager Jim Butler: "Everything that bears the Forgotten Realms logo is considered canon".
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2005 :  22:59:54  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thrasymachus

Well met.
This site be outstandin'. Thank ye!
*plops down and reads, and reads, and reads*

Well met, Thrasymachus

Welcome to Candlekeep, and thank ye for the kind words.

Now, enough chat...back to thy Realmslore studies

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

DeathRage
Acolyte

19 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2005 :  12:13:30  Show Profile  Visit DeathRage's Homepage Send DeathRage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and Hail to all scribes here in Candlekeep! Well met, everyone! I was refered here by a group of scribes here and I am pleased with the great library here. Time to write something...

Take the world as it is, not as it ought to be
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2005 :  12:24:02  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings, DeathRage and welcome to Candlekeep.

Enjoy your stay here, and do tour around.

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

Yolotis
Acolyte

Canada
0 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2005 :  16:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Yolotis's Homepage Send Yolotis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you fellow scribes

I was looking for a place where I could share my experiences with other and this seems to be a good place. One of the best, as it was describe to me by a friend, so I decided to come and have a look.

When all seems lost sit back and look again
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2005 :  17:22:14  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yolotis

Greetings to you fellow scribes

I was looking for a place where I could share my experiences with other and this seems to be a good place. One of the best, as it was describe to me by a friend, so I decided to come and have a look.

Well met, Yolotis

Indeed, ya have found the right place... if it is Realmslore, knowledge and the company of good scribes, that ye seek

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Thureen Buroch
Learned Scribe

169 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2005 :  21:44:21  Show Profile  Visit Thureen Buroch's Homepage Send Thureen Buroch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a question about this Forum, pretty simple really: How does a person move up from being an Initiate to a Seeker, and even higher? I'm not looking for glory; I'm mostly just curious.

Goblins? *Slash* *Scream* *Thunk* What goblins?
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2005 :  01:14:10  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thureen Buroch

I have a question about this Forum, pretty simple really: How does a person move up from being an Initiate to a Seeker, and even higher? I'm not looking for glory; I'm mostly just curious.

Well, from acolyte to seeker rank, it will need at least 15 posts become a seeker rank and from seeker to Learned Scribe, it will neeed at least 100posts to become a Learned Scribe.

Go to Top of Page

Thureen Buroch
Learned Scribe

169 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2005 :  02:10:20  Show Profile  Visit Thureen Buroch's Homepage Send Thureen Buroch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, and thanks to you, learned scribe.

Goblins? *Slash* *Scream* *Thunk* What goblins?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000