Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome to the Candlekeep Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

Flak
Acolyte

Denmark
3 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2010 :  23:37:38  Show Profile  Visit Flak's Homepage Send Flak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met lads
im very glad to have joined this forum, i live and breathe fantasy, i played for many years but when my group fell apart i started to read and read a lot, in fact ive kinda run out but crave more (read 20 of Salvatore's books last year alone), my wife claims i am addicted to fantasy books ;) hehe so be it

"Evil Turns upon it self"
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2010 :  23:55:30  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Flak! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Power2the1
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2010 :  21:52:02  Show Profile  Visit Power2the1's Homepage Send Power2the1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, all!

I've been a FR fan since the early 90's. I haven't kept up with the realms in the past few years, but coming back I'm getting back into 3.5 again I hope to soon start a chat based 3.5 Forgotten Realms game based in Unther and Mulhorand. Anyway, i should have signed up in these forums years ago. Glad to be here :-)
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2010 :  23:01:53  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Power2the1! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Ranin
Seeker

88 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2010 :  13:22:28  Show Profile  Visit Ranin's Homepage Send Ranin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I also am not a total stranger to the Realms, but i also have been away from the Realms for some time, though I have a collection of Salvatore's and a few other novels. I also am not up to date with the versions out now ( i have been studying and playing World of Warcraft non-stop ) But hopefully ill be able to add some color to these forums.

Listen to the silence of the wilds, in there lies the wisdom of ages.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2010 :  23:03:08  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Ranin! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

WildRyc
Acolyte

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2010 :  15:00:36  Show Profile  Visit WildRyc's Homepage Send WildRyc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Decided I'd finally create an account. Hopefully this won't take away too much time from everything else I'm up to.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2010 :  23:29:13  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, WildRyc! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Jorin Embersmith
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2010 :  02:24:17  Show Profile Send Jorin Embersmith a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I seem to have skipped me introduction!

Jorin Embersmith, Dungeonmaster and sometimes-dwarven gem-mage!

I've been sneaking and scuttling around the forums for quite some time, but decided folk could stand a bit more o' the bearded types!

<ahem> So, Hail and well met.

Karavarus: I polymorph into a Hydra and let loose a bellowing roar! Is he intimidated?
Me: No, but the female hydra behind him certainly notices you...
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2010 :  09:57:54  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Jorin Embersmith!

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2010 :  04:28:53  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Jorin Embersmith! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Veraka
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2011 :  08:21:16  Show Profile  Visit Veraka's Homepage Send Veraka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well since I'm completely new here, I guess I'll throw in an introduction as well.

Veraka, occasionally story-writer, and dungeoneer, among other RPG sites. Hope I don't seem too bland.

In war, Justice; In peace, Hope; In death, Sacrifice

Edited by - Veraka on 01 Jan 2011 08:21:48
Go to Top of Page

Arielis
Acolyte

Canada
13 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2011 :  20:31:14  Show Profile  Visit Arielis's Homepage Send Arielis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all!

I figured I should toss out my introduction!

I'm a lover of the novels and a mistress of the games. Well... more like the person who cheats her way through Baldurs Gate II because while the story line is thrilling, the game is ridiculously difficult. But ultimately, I'm just fascinated with the Faerun world and all the myth that surrounds it!

I'm hoping to feed my thirst for more Faerun on these forums!

Nice to meet all of you!

'If you can't be good, be lucky!'
Go to Top of Page

Mr_Miscellany
Senior Scribe

545 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2011 :  21:58:57  Show Profile Send Mr_Miscellany a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Arielis. Be welcome here.
Go to Top of Page

D1Nonly
Acolyte

Norway
15 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2011 :  03:23:37  Show Profile  Visit D1Nonly's Homepage Send D1Nonly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys. im just on-off on the fantasy scene. avid baldurs gate player, which got the ball rolling i guess. wanted to know who drizzt was after he killed my party in bg2 and started reading, one name led to another book etc. impatient as i am though, and with the internet at my disposal i guess i've spoiled an entire library, but still, im not bored yet.
Go to Top of Page

Mr_Miscellany
Senior Scribe

545 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2011 :  18:52:44  Show Profile Send Mr_Miscellany a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome, D1.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2011 :  11:00:30  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Veraka! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2011 :  11:01:11  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Arielis! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Wonderbringer
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2011 :  21:51:58  Show Profile  Visit Wonderbringer's Homepage Send Wonderbringer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail to all who reside in these halls. I look forward to increasing my knowledge of The Realms with your aid.

Discuss ideas and spread them so that all may see the divine light that is the Wonderbringer.
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2011 :  21:54:34  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and well met!

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Mr_Miscellany
Senior Scribe

545 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2011 :  22:26:57  Show Profile Send Mr_Miscellany a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, Wonderbringer.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2011 :  23:36:13  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Wonderbringer! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Wilhand
Acolyte

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2011 :  06:04:54  Show Profile  Visit Wilhand's Homepage Send Wilhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good evening.

I have been playing RPGs of all sorts since I was twelve years old. I have been away from FR since the 3rd Edition, and I have just purchased the 4th Edition. Needless to say I have a lot of catching up to do.

I was motivated to revisit the tabletop genre after a few of my college friends exhibited an interest in learning how to play. So I naturally volunteered to DM a campaign. Well, after sifting through the new FR campaign settings, it looks like it's going to be a learning experience for me as well. ;)

My favorite race is halfling and my favorite class is rogue. Hehehe.

I'm looking forward to share my stories and lore with all of you.

"I take my leave now, but my blade will find you soon. My footsteps will haunt your dreams and my shadow will always loom over you. The farthest corners of the world won't hide you from me."

-Wilhand Trickfoot-

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2011 :  06:21:40  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Wilhand! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Delpharis
Acolyte

Brazil
1 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2011 :  12:46:39  Show Profile Send Delpharis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi folks, I was looking for an active FR forum to discuss about lore. I've been playing FR since I was 16yo, I tried to run a game a couple times, but my experience to deal with that was not that great. Now that I have a lot of resources I feel I'm prepared to run a game. But there are a lot of things around that drive me crazy.
For instance, my game is going to be a Moonsea-based campaign. I want to give a special attention to Suzildara Sharranen (from the Resting Place of the Whip in Melvaunt) in the future, but god, where is her portrait? Where is her background? I've been searching for information but I can't find anything useful. This is not a request, it's one of the many reasons I'm here :D

BTW, I don't play 4E, my friends and I like 3.5 ^^

Edited by - Delpharis on 08 Mar 2011 12:50:05
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2011 :  22:05:53  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Delpharis! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart

Edited by - Joran Nobleheart on 13 Mar 2011 03:39:18
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2011 :  02:29:36  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Delpharis!

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Winsee
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  21:23:48  Show Profile Send Winsee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to introduce myself. I am Winsee, a humble servant of Oghma, seeking deeper knowledge of Faerun and all its wonders.

I have been DMing on and off for the last 18 years and recently started reacquainting myself with the realms. I traversed the realms extensively in 2nd ed. but mostly ignored it through 3rd. Now having switched completely over to 4th ed. I intend to give it another go. I am working on a campaign based around treasure hunting along the southern sea of fallen stars. Specificly I was looking at information about the ancient Jhaamdath empire, now that many of their cities have reemerged with the draining of the Vilhon reach.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2011 :  05:31:56  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Winsee! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Notaio
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  22:20:09  Show Profile Send Notaio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, to everybody. I'm coming back to be a Dungeon Master, after some years of pause.

Playing still 2nd ed, hope to find some help to my doubts.

Fabio
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000