Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Paul S Kemp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 28

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  22:26:07  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PaulSKemp

suggest there is something more to divine rank than simply the number of worshippers.

This has been clearly indicated already, that it is not just numbers of followers. However no clear guidelines exist. Degree of devotion certainly was indicated as a factor, others unstated might include value of sacarfices, perhaps power of clergy, perhaps AO rulling dice? *shrugs*
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  22:36:00  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

However no clear guidelines exist.

And IMO that is a decidedly good thing.
Go to Top of Page

Ethriel
Learned Scribe

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  23:34:56  Show Profile  Visit Ethriel's Homepage Send Ethriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
....Lady Penitent is THAT powerful? Hooo boy...and personally, I'd figure Vhaeraun as the type of guy to grab the nearest thing and simply destroy it when he's mad...Yeah, I can see your point on poor Inthra surviving, albeit if Vhaeraun wants someone to blame...somehow I doubt the excuse 'I tried my best' ever flies with any Drow God but Eilistraee.

And while Nimor might not seem the type to carry a grudge, his lifelong goal has been to topple the Lolth society...he's even formed an alliance with a certain Cambion to his own ends. While he's too professional to carry grudges, he's a man with a plan. And an assuredly dangerous one at that...Grudge or no, Nimor is a dangerous opponent to any city, considering a point in their fall could mean nothing but good for him, and Menzoberranzan is the greatest prize of all

So, if you can say: What did happen to Selvetarm? From Extinction, we know he's alive, but if papa is missing a hand, then sonny-boy can't be doing too well

Edited by - Ethriel on 23 Apr 2005 17:59:31
Go to Top of Page

elven_songstress
Learned Scribe

126 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2005 :  19:59:41  Show Profile  Visit elven_songstress's Homepage Send elven_songstress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Lol* I loved the Masked Lord and Mask there's constant debate in our group weither the two are the same I know its not true but I love how you portrayed him.

We need to be reminded sometimes that a sunrise lasts but a few minutes,but its beauty can burnin our hearts eternally."
Go to Top of Page

Paec_djinn
Learned Scribe

173 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  11:49:06  Show Profile  Visit Paec_djinn's Homepage Send Paec_djinn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul: I just had a look at Midnight Mask's cover art and I was wondering if you could comment on it and if you could reveal what the artifact at the bottom left of the book.
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  17:23:54  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paec_djinn

Paul: I just had a look at Midnight Mask's cover art and I was wondering if you could comment on it and if you could reveal what the artifact at the bottom left of the book.

Paec Djinn,

I believe it is supposed to be a rendering of a magical compass that appears in the novel.
Go to Top of Page

Proc
Acolyte

Canada
32 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  06:22:51  Show Profile  Visit Proc's Homepage Send Proc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SPOILERS FOR WOTSQ:RESURRECTION!!

I just finished reading Resurrection, and I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I couldn't put it down, and read the whole thing in less than 2 days. (Though I know that a friend of mine read the whole thing in about 4 hours, starting at 2:00am )

As others have said, I was dismayed at the death of Pharaun. I had thought him to be the ultimate survivor - while others schemed and plotted he always seemed to come out on the winning side.

Lots of good gruesome turns of events, and I was able to generate a very vivid picture of the Demonweb Pits. As someone with a slight (inherited from my mother)touch of arachnophobia, it gave me more than one shudder.

You have quickly become one of my favourite authors, and I eagerly await the release of Midnight's Mask.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  13:37:23  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Proc. I appreciate the kind words.
Go to Top of Page

Lameth
Learned Scribe

Germany
196 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  23:51:56  Show Profile  Visit Lameth's Homepage Send Lameth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for Resurrection. I like the book very much, and read it in 2 days.
Good work.
Go to Top of Page

Freakboy
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  16:37:03  Show Profile  Visit Freakboy's Homepage Send Freakboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOTSQ SPOILER ALERT***********************************************

Hi Paul,

I have said as much in other threads, but wanted to stop by and thank you for the great job you did on Ressurection. There were a few parts that stood out to me as really amazing writing.

-The final conversation between Alisza and Phauran

This really highlighted the depth of both of these characters and actually brought a small tear to my eye for them

- The summoning of the Klurichir

I have the Fiend Folio and have obviously seen pictures of this horrow of a Demon, but you brought it alive in a way that made me shiver at the thought of it. I am planning a Klurichir encounter for my high level party and when they run into it I plan on using your description from Ressurection almost word for word to let them know what tbey see.

- The interplay between Danifae and Quenthel

Really awesome writing here in that they played off of each other so well and you really did a good job of highlighting the subtle nature of Drow interaction

Those are just a few things that stood out to me. I will say that I was disappointed Phauran died because he was my favorite character from the series but I was thrilled you left him a "back door" to come back with by having Alisza find his finger and ring. You did a phenominal job concluding the series and this book is definately on the must read list for everyone I talk to about it.

Thanks again!!!

Edited by - Freakboy on 29 Apr 2005 16:38:03
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  17:27:29  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Freakboy

Hi Paul,

I have said as much in other threads, but wanted to stop by and thank you for the great job you did on Ressurection. There were a few parts that stood out to me as really amazing writing.

Thanks, Freakboy. The scenes you mentioned are among my favorites.

The release of this book has been an interesting experience for me. Some people love it, some hate it. There doesn't seem to be much in between. I think that may be a function of the expectations brought to the book by the reader and whether those expectations (from a metaplot perspective) were met. This is my first book where that has occurred. Generally, readers have evaluated my work on the merits of the writing itself, rather than on the basis of whether or not the metaplot turned out the way they wanted (of course maybe that's just because the Cale books don't have a metaplot, as such).

Anyway, I'm glad you're one of those who enjoyed it. I hope, in the end, that the folks who enjoy it outnumber those who don't.

Thanks again.

Edited by - PaulSKemp on 29 Apr 2005 17:53:16
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  18:05:13  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I hope, in the end, that the folks who enjoy it outnumber those who don't.

Well met

Oh i'm sure that there are many many who will enjoy the novel, Paul, fear not

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  18:09:54  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:

I hope, in the end, that the folks who enjoy it outnumber those who don't.

Well met

Oh i'm sure that there are many many who will enjoy the novel, Paul, fear not

As far as I've found (from cruising a few authors' threads), the internet is not always the best reflector of actual reception -- it's overwhelmingly dominated by more negative reviews than positive, for some reason. The vast majority of readers just pick it up, enjoy it (or at least parts), and never mention it, much less hunt an author down online.

This is not, of course, to imply that we don't want to hear from you guys. By all means! Internet discussions are fun.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  18:15:28  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

As far as I've found (from cruising a few authors' threads), the internet is not always the best reflector of actual reception -- it's overwhelmingly dominated by more negative reviews than positive, for some reason. The vast majority of readers just pick it up, enjoy it (or at least parts), and never mention it, much less hunt an author down online.

This is not, of course, to imply that we don't want to hear from you guys. By all means! Internet discussions are fun.

Cheers

Most of the negs are as best I can tell is the results that were not under the full control of Paul S Kemp. I have seen very few that critise the story as written, just not the story they wanted to hear because of its ending.

The hero did not win in the view of many, but that is not Paul's fault.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

BobROE
Learned Scribe

Canada
106 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  20:11:51  Show Profile  Visit BobROE's Homepage Send BobROE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Proc

(Though I know that a friend of mine read the whole thing in about 4 hours, starting at 2:00am )

That was me, and what can I say, it was a good book.
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2005 :  00:22:31  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

Most of the negs are as best I can tell is the results that were not under the full control of Paul S Kemp. I have seen very few that critise the story as written, just not the story they wanted to hear because of its ending.

The hero did not win in the view of many, but that is not Paul's fault.

Kentinal, I appreciate the sentiment but this is my book and I stand by everything in it. With the exception of the identity of the Yor'thae (which was predetermined), everything else in the book was either my own creation, or the result of a discussion in which I participated and a decision with which I agreed. So, whatever a reader liked in the book: ultimately mine. Whatever a reader didn't like: ultimately mine. I'm content with that.

At least with regard to the internet audience, this is obviously a love it or hate it book. I'm content with that too. In fact, it's somewhat enjoyable in a way, in that it at least is evoking emotions.

Edited by - PaulSKemp on 30 Apr 2005 00:26:41
Go to Top of Page

Ethriel
Learned Scribe

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2005 :  01:42:38  Show Profile  Visit Ethriel's Homepage Send Ethriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul, if you were offered the chance to write more about the characters such as Nimor, Dyrr Pharaun, Vhok and the like, would you? You left a LOT open, after all. *And with those endings, I doubt we've seen the last of any of those guys...'cept maybe Dyrr.*
Think Aliisza is REALLY fickle enough/cares about Raun enough to bring him back?
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  11:48:05  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Resurrection... and you can notch up another person on the list of those who LOVE the novel!

WOW! Absolutely fantastic! I overdosed on drow some time ago when reading RAS Drizzt novels so was a bit dubious about starting this series (it all seems so long ago now), but it's been great! Obviously the author of the last book in a six book series is going to be under a lot of pressure but when I heard that Paul had taken on the task after Mel Odem pulled out I had every faith.

I'll give a more detailed review over in the appropriate thread in the Novels section, but just wanted to stop by and state how much I really enjoyed this novel. MANY thanks Paul for giving me so much enjoyment from a highly anticipated novel. A great story, a great ending and excellent writing style.

10\10

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  11:51:38  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The release of this book has been an interesting experience for me. Some people love it, some hate it. There doesn't seem to be much in between.

Really? I'm very surprised to hear that. I have just been through and read all the pages in the Resurrection thread here at Candlekeep and see a lot of praise. I can't understans why anyone would hate the novel at all. Obviously there are going to be points which people don't like so much (such as the Pharaun situation), but that's nothing against the author or the book, but more on their love for a paticular character. Actions such as that merely make the book BETTER in a way. Getting such "ARGH!" reactions show that you made a lasting impact on the reader

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  14:25:44  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

Just finished Resurrection... and you can notch up another person on the list of those who LOVE the novel!

WOW! Absolutely fantastic! I overdosed on drow some time ago when reading RAS Drizzt novels so was a bit dubious about starting this series (it all seems so long ago now), but it's been great! Obviously the author of the last book in a six book series is going to be under a lot of pressure but when I heard that Paul had taken on the task after Mel Odem pulled out I had every faith.

I'll give a more detailed review over in the appropriate thread in the Novels section, but just wanted to stop by and state how much I really enjoyed this novel. MANY thanks Paul for giving me so much enjoyment from a highly anticipated novel. A great story, a great ending and excellent writing style.

10\10

Thank you, Rad, Appreciated and I'm exceedingly pleased that you enjoyed the novel.
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  14:27:57  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ethriel

Paul, if you were offered the chance to write more about the characters such as Nimor, Dyrr Pharaun, Vhok and the like, would you? You left a LOT open, after all. *And with those endings, I doubt we've seen the last of any of those guys...'cept maybe Dyrr.*
Think Aliisza is REALLY fickle enough/cares about Raun enough to bring him back?

Ethriel,

Ordinarily I like to create my own characters, rather than inherit them. Still, the characters you named are excellent ones, and if I was going to write about a pre-established character who didn't originate with me, I could do much worse than writing about those you named.
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  14:30:04  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

Really? I'm very surprised to hear that. I have just been through and read all the pages in the Resurrection thread here at Candlekeep and see a lot of praise. I can't understans why anyone would hate the novel at all. Obviously there are going to be points which people don't like so much (such as the Pharaun situation), but that's nothing against the author or the book, but more on their love for a paticular character. Actions such as that merely make the book BETTER in a way. Getting such "ARGH!" reactions show that you made a lasting impact on the reader

Rad, that phenomenon is true to one degree or another with all books, it's probably just more pronounced in a book like "Resurrection," where expectations were what they were. There is no right or wrong view of a novel, just subjective opinion. That's what makes threads discussing novels interesting.
Go to Top of Page

Krafus
Learned Scribe

246 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  23:55:10  Show Profile  Visit Krafus's Homepage Send Krafus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Paul,

You've mentioned that you considered letting Pharaun live. That makes me curious - were the other characters' fates (other than Danifae, as it's been mentioned it was planned to have her become the Yor'thae all along) also yours to decide? If so, then I'm really happy you killed Jeggred. It helps make up (somewhat) for the loss of Pharaun. Oh, and come to think of it, did you also decide the ultimate fate of the Yor'thae, or was it planned all along that she'd be subsumed by Lolth?
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  14:14:47  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Krafus

Hello Paul,

You've mentioned that you considered letting Pharaun live. That makes me curious - were the other characters' fates (other than Danifae, as it's been mentioned it was planned to have her become the Yor'thae all along) also yours to decide? If so, then I'm really happy you killed Jeggred. It helps make up (somewhat) for the loss of Pharaun. Oh, and come to think of it, did you also decide the ultimate fate of the Yor'thae, or was it planned all along that she'd be subsumed by Lolth?

Krafus,

The only, and I mean the only, plot point that was predetermined was the identity of the Yor'thae. Everything else was on the table. There were no untouchable characters, as some folks seem to think.

Look at it this way: Hypothetically, you and I are having a plot discussion. You say, should character A or character B come through this? What about character C? After much discussion, in which we entertain all options, we decide character A will die and characters B and C will survive. We agree that the plot is best served that way.

Later, readers observe that characters B and C survived and deduce from that fact that character B and C were untouchable. Not at all. The survival of those characters is not evidence of their being untouchable. It is simply the end result, the outcome, of a deliberative process that actually entertained all options. Look at it another way:

SPOILERS FOLLOW

If Pharaun had survived and Gromph had died, the argument about untouchables would go the same way, but would apply to different characters (which demonstrates the argument's shortcomings). A host of folks would be up in arms about Gromph's death, and another host of folks would complain that Pharaun was untouchable because he was so popular and WotC is interested in creating another bankable character. Why or why did you kill of Gromph, who was such a great character? Etc.

To repeat: No one was untouchable. And no plot point except Danifae's role was predetermined. I hope that puts some of the speculation to rest.

Edited by - PaulSKemp on 02 May 2005 14:28:42
Go to Top of Page

Krafus
Learned Scribe

246 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  15:35:30  Show Profile  Visit Krafus's Homepage Send Krafus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Krafus,

The only, and I mean the only, plot point that was predetermined was the identity of the Yor'thae. Everything else was on the table. There were no untouchable characters, as some folks seem to think.

Look at it this way: Hypothetically, you and I are having a plot discussion. You say, should character A or character B come through this? What about character C? After much discussion, in which we entertain all options, we decide character A will die and characters B and C will survive. We agree that the plot is best served that way.

Later, readers observe that characters B and C survived and deduce from that fact that character B and C were untouchable. Not at all. The survival of those characters is not evidence of their being untouchable. It is simply the end result, the outcome, of a deliberative process that actually entertained all options. Look at it another way:

SPOILERS FOLLOW

If Pharaun had survived and Gromph had died, the argument about untouchables would go the same way, but would apply to different characters (which demonstrates the argument's shortcomings). A host of folks would be up in arms about Gromph's death, and another host of folks would complain that Pharaun was untouchable because he was so popular and WotC is interested in creating another bankable character. Why or why did you kill of Gromph, who was such a great character? Etc.

To repeat: No one was untouchable. And no plot point except Danifae's role was predetermined. I hope that puts some of the speculation to rest.

Thanks for the answer, Paul. Glad to know everything but the identity of the Yor'thae was on the table. Btw, if Gromph had died, I think the arguments would have been at least a little different. In that case, an established pre-WotSQ character would have died. As it is, it seems that the "drow establishment" from R.A. Salvatore's novels (Lolth, Menzoberranzan, the pre-WotSQ Baenres) has made it entirely through the series, if not unscathed, then alive and likely to recover, which gave rise to the idea that some characters and places were off-limits.
Go to Top of Page

Octa
Learned Scribe

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2005 :  19:12:13  Show Profile  Visit Octa's Homepage Send Octa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul- I'm a big Ervis Cale fan and am wading slowly through the Spider Queen books, I spoiled them for myself by reading that Rylld and Phaerun both kick it, and they are my favorite characters other than Kaanyr Vhok.

My question is about the Cale books- Are you going to detail the origin of the Gith in the books. The BBEBG in the books is one of the founders of the race right, some genetic precursor of the latter day githyanki, or maybe (dare I say it) gith himself. Its been a couple of months since I read the series though so am I totally off base or on target, or did you already answer this in the previous six pages I haven't read???? Thanks,
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2005 :  20:16:47  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Octa

Paul- I'm a big Ervis Cale fan and am wading slowly through the Spider Queen books, I spoiled them for myself by reading that Rylld and Phaerun both kick it, and they are my favorite characters other than Kaanyr Vhok.

My question is about the Cale books- Are you going to detail the origin of the Gith in the books. The BBEBG in the books is one of the founders of the race right, some genetic precursor of the latter day githyanki, or maybe (dare I say it) gith himself. Its been a couple of months since I read the series though so am I totally off base or on target, or did you already answer this in the previous six pages I haven't read???? Thanks,

Wasn`t Gith female?

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2005 :  02:04:01  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, she was female.

And she just wasn't "one" of the founders of the gith races, but THE founder.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2005 :  11:40:05  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Yes, she was female.

And she just wasn't "one" of the founders of the gith races, but THE founder.

Wasn`t Zerthimon rather big too?

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2005 :  14:23:26  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To the githzerai only.

Zerthimon is a legendary hero who githzerai fighter/mages worship. They call themselves "zerths". It is usually regarded by the githzerai as a religious sect.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 28 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000