Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Observations of above from below
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Demogorgon
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2014 :  01:47:09  Show Profile Send Demogorgon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
“Nostalgia is possibly the greatest of the lies that we all tell ourselves. It is the glossing of the past to fit the sensibilities of the present. For some, it brings a measure of comfort, a sense of self, and of source, but others, I fear, take these altered memories too far, and because of that paralyze themselves to the realities about them"

Long have I watched this world be torn asunder from the corruption of beings entrusted to its balance. Longer have I seen the lands given to the primordial squandered. The entrustment has been made a sheer mockery from higher above than the Mortal can comprehend.

And they say the Demon is most foul.

The enemies of my master grow stronger in the wake of the hidden one decision to establish the law between the keepers and the kept. Like every parent given to the steady hand, it is forgotten that its child will remember the slights given to them. In turn, it will rebel and strike back.

This is the unavoidable chain that we are all bonded to and can not escape.

The great wheel turns still, The weave rebinds, and the dead that have been slain will return in the wake of this reforming. And in that moment, They shall come with greater zeal than the Mulani. Promising you unfounded truths of your salvation. Follow them and you shall be rewarded they will utter with twisted smiles and false light.

You are the strength of these unthankful children. You are the source of there might. You are the beacon to guide them from the hand of the stern parent. And it is your time to cast such beings asunder.

Excerpt from
"Ill Gotten Truths"
Origin Unknown

(In Character writings from the perspective of Realm events from a spinner of lies)

Down in the bottom of the deepe Abysse. Where Demogorgon in dull darknesse pent,
Far from the view of Gods and heavens bliss,
The hideous Chaos keepes, their dreadfull dwelling is
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000