Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2014)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 29

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2014 :  19:13:07  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
For those of you who do not want to go back and look-up the date, its 1351: The Year of the Crown.

I hadn't checked the dates on that Nuris stuff - my bad.

As for those Tunlands Tombs (you've entered a region that fascinates me - it seems to have a lot of 'secrets' about it), does anyone have any inkling as to how old they are?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 20 Dec 2014 19:13:27
Go to Top of Page

DM Novus
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2014 :  13:13:28  Show Profile Send DM Novus a Private Message
A HUGE thank you to Ed and THO, for the response to the Year 1351 DR. Very, very helpful.

http://www.bgtscc1.com
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2014 :  14:31:52  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
A pleasure! When we can snatch the time, it's always a pleasure to delve into Realmslore and help.

For instance, Razz brings up a very good point: "With all the intrigue, deceit, and manipulation going on everywhere in the Realms, there are certain spells and other magicks that foil many of these plots from succeeding to begin with. Spells like Detect Thoughts, True Seeing, Mind Blank and more. There's a spell that transforms a gold coin into a listening device, for example. A Zone of Truth would make sense to use in a courtroom trial, for example. Yes, there are spells to block such intrusion and magic items, as well, but in the Realms what prevents those in power from forcing another to strip down their gear and magic and allow a Zone of Truth and True Seeing spell to discern all falsehoods? If someone detects alignment or attempts to read thoughts, and they find it blocked, that would seem to only further raise suspicion. Are there any sort of traditions and/or laws that prevent invasion of privacy? Are there a lot of lead-lined rooms in every seat of office? What sort of magic blocks such intrusion? And what prevents a growing cycle of countermagic, counter-counter-magic, counter-counter-counter magic and so on? The beguiler creature from Halruaa, for example, has True Seeing naturally, so what lone or gang of doppelgangers (or any shapechanger or illusionist), for example, could hope to ever infiltrate an organization if all it takes is someone to have such a creature hanging around pointing falsehoods instantly? (Or someone with a talented diviner or powerful divination item to do the same?) What sort of advice could Ed give for someone truly wishing to play the part of a "master spy" or "super agent" where simple and mediocre magic can easily betray anyone attempting deceit?"
And Ed imparts this advice: the Weave is tangled but interconnected, so disruptions cause ripples, and in the wake of the Spellplague, many of the prying magics you mention have "gone wrong" or returned obviously false results so many times that they have fallen out of public trust. In other words, courts and rulers and lawkeepers generally no longer rely on them or allow them as evidence or consider them credible . . . and neither should adventurers trusting their lives to them. They have become more like Augury in utility, imparting an inclination or likelihood or partial revelation rather than certainties. Magic is wild or dead or randomly chaotic in many small and very localized areas (part of a corridor or room in a castle, for instance), and if a magic is used in or partially in or aimed "through" such an area, anything can happen. Spells that affect items tend to be a trifle more stable than magics that affect an area, and spells that affect the caster tend to be more reliable than either, and more reliable than spells that affect other beings. So I would play up that unreliability (the Watch captain shaking his head and declaring, "Sorry - - just don't trust magic, and for very good reasons") and run your campaign in that light.

So saith Ed. Emerging momentarily from a work schedule I can only describe as "punishing." If he didn't enjoy writing so much, that is.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

paladinnicolas
Seeker

92 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2014 :  14:51:22  Show Profile Send paladinnicolas a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO, I was wondering if there are or can be religious schisms and debates in the Realms given the presence and active involvement of the gods and how they could dispel any doubts of their followers. I would also like to ask if there has been a monotheist movement in the Realms, e.g. saying that the powers are something akin to angels or so (an interpretation on Tolkien's works by some authors); and finally, I would like to ask something crazy, but here it goes: is there any lingering effect or consequence of the Spellplague and its related era that Ed considers that could be interesting in the Realms? Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2014 :  16:32:52  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Buried deep in the old FR Adventures hardcover (still among my favorite books) is the following: "scatterings of private mints (including those of adventuring companies)..."

I can see the Valiant Warriors minting coins, and it makes sense for someone seizing control of a Border Kingdom, but I'm curious about (1) which companies Ed had in mind and where they operate, (2) have their coins become the official currency of any already-existing cities/nations, or did they remain independent, (3) is it more/less common for companies to mint their own coins (without necessarily establishing nations) in the widespread chaos after the Spellplague?

Personally... I like a platinum Storm, a gold Filfaeril, an electrum Illistyl, a silver Elmara, and a copper Perendra.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2014 :  18:16:55  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
xaeyruudh, I can't recall any instances of a country officially adopting any private currency as its own, but in the Realms as I've experienced them, playing with Ed as my DM, merchants all over the Realms accept coins from just about everywhere based on what metal they're made of, their condition, and their size (i.e. how MUCH metal a given coin is). There are "respected mintings" like Waterdeep, Amn, Cormyr, and Sembia, but every country's mintings vary over time, dynasty, and so on; everyone EXPECTS coins to vary.

Here's what I managed to wangle out of Ed for you:

Yes, it became common after the Spellplague for costers and mercenary companies and adventuring bands, not to mention certain guilds in cities of wealth and stability, to mint their own coins. You basically need access to the "face" metal, a base metal if any, and some stamps/dies (often seized or found; to dwarves, such things are highly-prized treasure), and you're in business. Melting down stolen bracelets and pectorals and tiaras into coins was a popular pursuit.

So there you have it. I herewith TENDER this Realmslore reply of timely CURRENCY (ahem).
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2014 :  18:28:02  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
And hello again, all.
paladinnicolas, to answer your last question first: see Ed's reply to Razz, directly above your post, for one interesting instance, and there are others. Among them lots of "what happened to this or that magical treasure that we know was here before the Spellplague" matters, and something that touches on your first question: debates among mortals about changes among the gods that happened during the Spellplague (changes in portfolio, power or perceived influence, alignment and gender and aims, changes in alliances among the deities, and so on). The gods seem more distant from mortals by the late 1400s, but as active vying for power through mortals, and by schemes against or involving each other, as ever.
There have been many schisms, sects, and heated religious debates in the past (pre-Spellplague), and they continue. There have also been a few monotheistic movements, then and now, but these rarely gain much traction because war or strife among the gods is so plainly evident; for it all to be the work of one god, most "average folk" in the Realms believe that god would have to be less than sane, by mortal standards.
And finally, there's a problem with dispelling doubt among followers: one either believes, or one doesn't; there's now a very widespread opinion abroad in the Realms that the gods lie, or are mistaken, or that priests who represent them tell falsehoods or get it wrong or have their own propaganda aims. Most individuals tend to mistrust what priests or rumors tell them, but believe dream-visions (thinking these come directly from a deity to them). One change since the Spellplague is that many deities do seem more distant (that is, less eager to try to convince mortals of anything, and more wrapped in their own affairs, addressing themselves mostly to priests, paladins, and Chosen).
Hope this reply helps; it's drawn from my discussions with Ed.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2014 :  18:56:25  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
As I expected, regarding the merchants' pragmatism. I was guessing that it was more unusual, though, for individuals and companies to mint their own coins. Interesting. Throws the doors open for me to make up my own coins pretty much wherever I want.

quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

I herewith TENDER this Realmslore reply of timely CURRENCY (ahem).

You are such a wordnerd. Thank you both!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2014 :  15:01:42  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
The way I look at it, the Spellplague (that very first day - not necessarily the 4e/5e era) writes a 'blank check' to DMs.

Are there certain types of magic and/or items you don' care for? They don't work anymore! Is there a spectacular device that was destroyed in a novel or source that you wanted to use? It started functioning again! A Character or place you liked? They reappeared in a blinding flash with the smell of brimstone! No-one knows why these things happened - its just the SPELLPAGUE creating magical chaos all over the world. Unpredictable chaos.

EMBRACE THE CHAOS.

If WotC did nothing else with 4e, they handed the setting BACK to the DMs. Canon? Whats that? Basically just a very rough (and probably inaccurate) 'guideline' is all. That doesn't mean canon isn't important - its just irrelevant in game terms now.

Now, for a question: Did Ed finally relax and get to enjoy the holidays?

EDIT: This was in reference to paladinnicolas' query and THO's response to that (in case people thought I was 'rambling' again).

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 26 Dec 2014 15:05:05
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2014 :  17:19:59  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Embrace the rambling.

Also, hope everyone is having a good holiday, and here's hoping 2015 is the best year yet, in all of our worlds.

Is there a connection between the -archs of the Council of Six and the Nessarch of Yhaunn? I know that -arch shouldn't necessarily suggest Amn, but Yhaunn is described as lacking the desperation and airs of Saerloon and Selgaunt, and "hardly seems like Sembia at all" so I wondered if perhaps its origins are different.
Go to Top of Page

Arcanus
Senior Scribe

485 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2014 :  01:59:48  Show Profile  Visit Arcanus's Homepage Send Arcanus a Private Message
Does Ed have any fresh news about novel releases? My time in the realms takes the form of reading the novels and I continue to grow disheartened at the lack of new titles. I know that I am not alone in this so any news would be welcome.

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2014 :  03:06:53  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Also! I'm poking at the "over a hundred places to stay" in Elversult (as an exercise, mostly) and thinking it could easily be more like 200-300, assuming that there's something like 7500 buildings in the city. I'm looking at factions and organizations with a presence in the city, in addition to the intercity costers, whose traveling members would provide regular patronage for these establishments. I'm looking at guild lists for Cormyr (in Ed Greenwood Presents) and Waterdeep, but I figured I should ask about whether Ed has already made a list of guilds operating in Elversult (or decided that it doesn't have them).

Edited by - xaeyruudh on 27 Dec 2014 03:07:38
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2014 :  23:19:53  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hello again, all. Busy times at the Greenwood Fiction Factory, I'm told, but here's what I can report...

Markustay, I'm happy to report that Ed did enjoy relaxed, quiet family Christmas celebrations, that included taking "one set of family" to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies in 3D at a large Galaxy movie theatre. Which will be the end of a family tradition of going to see Peter Jackson Tolkien movies, unless another movie gets pulled out of a hat, somehow.

Arcanus, Ed can "let slip" this much: his own next Realms book is entitled SPELLSTORM, is finished, is set largely in one place in Cormyr, occurs after the events of THE HERALD and is NOT a sequel to SPELLFIRE or The Shandril Saga, and should come out in June of 2015. Ed is already at work on his next Realms novel, which will be set elsewhere in the Realms and will take place later, chronologically.
Ed knows of at least three other forthcoming Realms novels, written by Bob Salvatore, Erin Evans, and Troy Denning, respectively, and that these books are related (and not just by being "all Realms books") but is not at liberty to say more. The last time a similar question was raised here at the Keep, Erin Evans publicly provided the title of her forthcoming book, but I'm not sure how much more can or should be revealed at this time. There is such a thing as spoiling a reading experience by knowing too much going in . . .

And finally, Ed did tear himself away from cooking turkeys and chestnut-and-sausage stuffing and whatnot long enough to answer this, for xaeyruudh:

Elversult is a place where both Westgate-based criminal organizations and various local "startup" thieves' guilds have tried to establish dominance many times, and been crushed, largely because both various "good guys" AND undercover Zhentarim didn't want them to. In the process, local guilds have been corrupted and wrecked several times over (by the shady sorts co-opting guilds and using them as fronts), until the merchants of Elversult lost patience and managed to get local laws passed that ban guilds.
Which means merchants form small unofficial cabals, and the intercity costers provide a lot of investment and services-for-hire, but no one gains the local legal rights and near-monopolies and "trade policing" that guilds do. So the short answer is: Elversult no longer has guilds and will be hostile to their refounding for quite some time.

And there you have it. Realmslore as always, from the Master.
Who is hard at work on "some Realms surprises" right now (he tells me).
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Arcanus
Senior Scribe

485 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2014 :  00:56:53  Show Profile  Visit Arcanus's Homepage Send Arcanus a Private Message
My thanks to yourself and Ed for the swift reply :-)
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2014 :  02:08:22  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message
Another novel set in Cormyr suits me just fine. Here's hoping it's in another unexplored place like Irlingstar, so we can learn just a little bit more about Cormyr.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2014 :  04:37:00  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message
I'm eager to see more of Vangey too! Old Thunderspells certainly has his work cut out for him helping his kiddo straighten out the War Wizards and the realm in general.
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2014 :  04:52:13  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Many thanks as always, Ed!
Go to Top of Page

Demzer
Senior Scribe

873 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2014 :  16:49:49  Show Profile Send Demzer a Private Message
Gracious Lady, Revered Master

usually when we speak of priests and temples we talk about the already well established ones, of locally/universally important deities. But what happens when lesser faiths want to expand? What does the church of a demigod-level deity do when it wants to get new faithful in foreign lands? And what happens if, instead of just preaching through wandering priests, this church wants to establish new temples/shrines in cities/towns/villages? Of course each and every kingdom and city state will have it's own laws, but what does the enterprising church do to start up the process?

In my campaign i have an NPC bard/priestess of Bast/Sharess that left Mulhorand and joined the PCs adventuring band, she was given a dozen blessed sacred symbols (beside her own), some copies of prayer books, some scrolls of consecrate spells and sent to spread the blessings of the goddess. So far the party stopped for a reasonable amount of time only in 3 cities: Hardcastle, Innarlith and Yhep. In Hardcastle (the longest stop) she searched, found and anointed priestess a kindred spirit and then bought an abandoned inn and turned it into a temple to Bast/Sharess after getting the approval of the Lord of the city through some "persuasion", so she left a new temple and a new priestess in place. In Innarlith she kept a low profile, visited the ruins of the Prowling Purr, rekindled the faith of private citizens and then left. In Yhep she found a coreligionist escaped from Innarlith after the coup, funded the acquisition of a local tavern and the establishment of a shrine in said tavern.

Is any of this a reasonable approach to the expansion of lesser faiths and founding of civic temples in the Realms? Don't restrain yourself from chastising me if you find any of this to be utter rubbish. After all, my party still has to visit countless other Realms cities and i've all the time to do things right, so please, enlighten me.

Any play or lore based example or anything else you may want to divulge will be prized, as always.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2014 :  20:37:27  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message
Well Highharvest Tide has nearly come and gone in my game, I am surprised that a major festival is relatively unknown and undetailed. I know Mr. Greenwood has ideas floating about in his head regarding this (Realms specific tidbits that is), but I know he is extremely busy. Mayhaps by the end of the year he could give me a few tid bits so I can run a better festival for my PCs. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2014 :  22:12:42  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Markustay, I'm happy to report that Ed did enjoy relaxed, quiet family Christmas celebrations, that included taking "one set of family" to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies in 3D at a large Galaxy movie theatre. Which will be the end of a family tradition of going to see Peter Jackson Tolkien movies, unless another movie gets pulled out of a hat, somehow.
There's always "The Battle for The Shire" - I am sure they can squeeze a whole 'nother trilogy out of that one.

I am glad the man got some much-deserved down time. Wish him and his (and you and yours) - and everyone else here for that matter - a very wonderful holiday season and a very happy New Year.

Edited by - Markustay on 29 Dec 2014 22:13:09
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2014 :  03:02:16  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Looks like I'll be dusting this scroll off for sealing tomorrow evening [my time], but rest assured, you're all still free to chat and prod Ed with any remaining 2014-period questions/discussions you may have in the time that remains.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  00:27:31  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Okay, then, I have a query if it isn't NDA:
Ed or THO, after the events of THE HERALD (and after anyone departed the Keep in the wake of the events actually onstage), how many monks actually remain at Candlekeep?
Thanks!
BB
Go to Top of Page

A Gavel
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  00:34:51  Show Profile  Visit A Gavel's Homepage Send A Gavel a Private Message
And if I may add a supplementary to the above:

(SPOILER WARNING)

Restoration of the wards of Candlekeep: done? If not, how could it be done? Is anyone trying? If not, does that mean plunderers will be heading to the Keep to loot its library? Or Oghmanites/Deneirites or even Harpers rushing to garrison the monastery and prevent such an event?
Thank you in advance for anything you can say. And Happy New Year, Ed and THO. Your free and friendly fan-service here and elsewhere is deeply appreciated at my gaming table.
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  04:11:13  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
Been out of gaming for a few months (darned real world) but wanted to reconnect with Ed, because I remembered the question I was struggling to recall when I ran into him at the WotC block party at GenCon (he was with the beautiful Erin Evans, and I think Susan Morris was nearby too, talking to some non-WotC authors (that bee tattoo isn't something a lot of women are sporting ).
So, ahem, Ed: do you recall which ruined castle the Knights took refuge in, while traveling overland back to Shadowdale after the Myth Drannor gate took them to Undermountain? You once told a GenCon seminar audience about the encounter you set up for them there...
Thanks in advance.
No rush; I can see that you have YEARS of questions still to answer. And that's no dig; I think you're a prince for answering any of them, when you could be using the same time to write stuff that makes you money.
Thanks again.
Malcolm
Go to Top of Page

Broken Helm
Learned Scribe

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  04:19:07  Show Profile  Visit Broken Helm's Homepage Send Broken Helm a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,
One of my uncles dropped by for a brief tea and chat visit today, on his way across country. He works for a television production studio, and asked me if I was "still into" the Realms, and when I said yes, he said, "Well, you'll probably soon be seeing something Ed Greenwood did some work on," but when I started asking questions, he remembered nothing had been announced yet, and told me I'd have to wait.
So. . .

Not wanting to wait, I thought I'd ask and see what hints Ed might be willing to let drop. Or if this is something from years and years ago, that Ed was just hired to write a little something for.
Care to spill? Please? Pretty please? (Wheedle, wheedle)
Thanks, whatever the answer is.
You're a great guy for answering fans here, not to mention for the Realms in the first place.
P.S. Did Florin ever find that elven maiden?
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  04:25:34  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
I believe he did. I vaguely remember Ed answering that, for someone who hailed him in the crammed halls of the convention center in Indy, some years back.
Something about her (the maiden) being the "protectress" of Florin and Dove's son. Ed? THO? I'm not off base here, am I?
BB
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  04:28:10  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
No, you're not. However, I have to check with Ed as to how much can be told, here and now, because I KNOW there were NDAs pertaining to that...
(Sigh. As with so much else.)
I'll check with The Creator, when I can get in touch with him. He was busy cooking and paying bills (and, of course, WRITING) today.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Baleful Avatar
Learned Scribe

Canada
161 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  04:30:36  Show Profile  Visit Baleful Avatar's Homepage Send Baleful Avatar a Private Message
I don't think Ed can go through a day without writing something. Didn't he write a series of short stories, once, when sitting in court every day waiting to be selected for jury duty? I know he's written more than a few of them on plane flights...
BA
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  04:34:26  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Baleful! You're back!
So, is the project finished? Can you talk about it?
Oh, yes, and the obligatory Ed/THO question: what date has the "home" Realms campaign reached, by now?
I know you folks vote on whether events in the published setting happen in your campaign, except when Ed slips something in to test it before TSR/later WotC gets around to publishing it, but I'm primarily interested in the doings of noble families in Cormyr, not in RSEs and world-shaking news.
BB
Go to Top of Page

Baleful Avatar
Learned Scribe

Canada
161 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2014 :  04:38:25  Show Profile  Visit Baleful Avatar's Homepage Send Baleful Avatar a Private Message
Sorry, can't talk about it yet. Soon, young Padawan, soon . . .
(And the rest of you, it would be incorrect to read anything into the name I chose, in the sentence preceding this one. Nor into this: Winter is here. )
BA
P.S. Oh, yes, an obligatory Realms question. Ed, what vintages of wine are likely to be most favored and most expensive in Waterdeep in 1359 DR? (I'm not talking by noble collectors who can spend the Earth to get this or that bottle, I mean stuff generally available in the taverns and clubs and from shops across the city.) Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 29 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000