Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Interested in an IRC game?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2012 :  19:30:43  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey guys, I'm the DM of a Pathfinder game run over IRC that follows the Kingmaker Adventure Path which needs a new player, a cleric or druid preferred. The players just hit level 8, and are through the first two books and into part of the third. The adventure is heavily modified by me to fit into the south Tethyr area near the Lake of Steam. Right now the group's Kingdom is small but expanding, and we have lost a couple of our players including our leader, a cleric of Tempus. Remaining are a tiefling assassin(reflavored ninja class), a wizardess from the Dales, and a Dwarven Inquisitor who follows Hoar and pursues vengeance as a way of life.

If you are interested you can PM me here, PM me on dndonlinegames.com(where I am also idilippy) or come lurk on the game room(#Kingmaker-Tethyrooc on the DarkMyst forums). We meet Sundays at 12:30pm Central Standard Time, and usually game for 5-6 hours. Thanks in advance for any interest!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000