Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 I need help
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RogueAssassin
Learned Scribe

USA
207 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2003 :  22:22:01  Show Profile  Visit RogueAssassin's Homepage Send RogueAssassin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Belfar and i have played DnD together for almost 3 years. well recently weve been split up and forced to either find a new group of players or find a way to play together and get over the distance problems(he lives in one state and i live in another). Well me being the impatient person i am dont want to teach more people about the game when (as they always seem to do)they only come for one session of have a conflict with another player and we never invit 4 them again...so we looked to the online cause it seems that that is what all the hip folk are doing nowadays. Well my question is :
Are there any good battlemap or grid programs out there for download?the ones weve found have been troublesome at best and basically to difficult to do anything with except throw it in the ole recycle bin. it really sucks ....we need a new program please help.

"Spirit. Its a Heros strength, a mothers resiliance, and the poor mans armor. It cannot be broken and it cannot be taken away. This i must belive"---Drizzt Do'Urden

Yoshimo
Seeker

88 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  22:56:20  Show Profile  Visit Yoshimo's Homepage Send Yoshimo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you checked out Wizards.com and the Dungeons and Dragons Map-o-the-week? They are very promising and are ones that I use myself. As for your problem with the long distance scenarios, I suggest starting a group through groups.msn.com and running a message board through there. It will be secretive, so only the members you want will be on there. That way, you both can post the same maps onto the message boards and have an exciting time playing.

May the light of Selune light your path and Olidammara guide your footsteps ~Shadow Thief Motto
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000