Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Shameless self-promotion
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2010 :  14:57:06  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The next book (the one that comes after The Spectral Blaze) starts out in Rashemen.
Go to Top of Page

Elsenrail
Seeker

Poland
72 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2010 :  23:49:10  Show Profile Send Elsenrail a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a pleasant surprise! It's one of my favourite areas in the Realms. :) The Rashemi have a very rich, unique culture. :)

A PC game Mask of the Betrayer was a wonderful experience andit actually started my interest in the region. Moreover, I really enjoyed "Shield of the Weeping Ghosts" - one of my favouriote novels, it simply had this indesribable "thing".
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2010 :  00:27:50  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee Byers

The next book (the one that comes after The Spectral Blaze) starts out in Rashemen.

I'd love that!

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Elsenrail
Seeker

Poland
72 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2010 :  14:06:42  Show Profile Send Elsenrail a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Although I love the 4e version of the spooky, haunted Thay... I would love some of the living to take arms and rebel... sucessfully, and at leas make a sovereign realm somewhere in Thay (Alaor, Wizard's Reach and Bezantur are probably the best suited region for that).
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2010 :  14:13:00  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want the other zulkirs reinstated, including some of those from the very first Zulkirate.

OT: And the gremlins are loose. AGAIN.

Go to Top of Page

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2010 :  18:15:20  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The final chapter of my first Pathfinder story is now up, so now you can read the whole darn thing. For free, no less.

http://paizo.com/pathfinder/tales/serial
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2010 :  00:49:26  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another entry to my To-Read List.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7989 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2010 :  08:49:00  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought RLB was one of your favourite authors, dennis?

The story isn't bad - there's some blasting that you'll like. A certain kind of monster I like. Very short.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2010 :  09:33:48  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Of course. In fact, he's No.1 on my list of favorite FR authors. Tied with PSK. It's just that my plate is so full today, and most probably in a couple more days. I'm reading a lot of non-FR fiction which I can't easily put down. Also, I'm finalizing my latest book. My editor's going to grill me alive if I fail to submit my manuscript on time---which is before the end of this year. But rest assured, since it's already on my T-R List, I would read it.

Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2010 :  02:34:09  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I loved this tale Richard. It was a pleasant diversion for me during a particularly stressful period.

I'm hoping you've got more Pathfinder fiction on the way soon?

"Once upon a time the plural of 'wizard' was 'war'." -- The Last Continent, by Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2010 :  05:13:44  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, LK. It's great to hear you liked the story. Right now, I'm working hard to finish a Forgotten Realms novel by deadline, and that's keeping me pretty busy. But I hope to try my hand at some more Pathfinder fiction in the fairly near future.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000