Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 DDXP 2011
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matt James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
918 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2010 :  17:57:36  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is anyone else planning to go to DDXP early next year? I will be there as well as other freelancers and some WotC designers. It's a nice little town to get away and play some games while meeting people you don't normally get to. I'll be a special guest if anyone wants to come pester me about the Realms in person

http://www.baldmangames.com/specialguests

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2010 :  18:47:44  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's not all that far from where my GF lives, and I did plan to go to see her in January.

Hmmmmmm....

4 hour drive...

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2010 :  22:51:19  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Markus, back in the saddle!
Are u sure u really want to get back into dating.
98% of women are crazy, and the other 2% are liars.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36793 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2010 :  03:11:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by althen artren

Markus, back in the saddle!
Are u sure u really want to get back into dating.
98% of women are crazy, and the other 2% are liars.

And 100% of althen artren is single!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2010 :  04:01:15  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've actually found a woman who has gotten me past my natural hatred of women (deeply instilled in me after 20 years of VERY bad marriage).

So its true what they say - there's someone for everyone (even a cranky old Grognard like me).

And I met her playing an online Wargame - what could be more perfect?

Anyhow, I've already got her making the arrangements for next year's GenCon, so I don't want to push my luck and ask about this. Maybe while I am there I will just nonchalantly 'happen to mention it'.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000