Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 The Realms at U-Con
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  14:33:10  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
All,

U-Con is a small rpg convention held in the Student Union on the campus of the University of Michigan, in Ann Arbor, MI. It runs from November 12-14.

The Realms will have a strong presence there this year, with myself, Steven Schend, and Eric Boyd attending. Not only that, but Colin McComb (whose done stellar work for Paizo, KQ, Malhavoc Press, and many others) will also be there. So, if you're within driving distance, we'd love to see you.

We've got a group panel Saturday. Details here: http://ucon-gaming.org/gcs/events/search.php?search=kemp

General information about U-Con is here: http://ucon-gaming.org/index.php

I hope to see some of you there. Be great to put faces to names.

Paul

Edited by - PaulSKemp on 14 Oct 2010 14:34:21

Daviot
Senior Scribe

USA
372 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  23:13:02  Show Profile  Visit Daviot's Homepage Send Daviot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Having personally chaired a similar collegiate-scale Convention, I can attest to the amount of effort it takes to set something like that up.

That said, I personally, lack the gas money to visit even nearby Dallas (a three-hour one-tank-o'-gas one-way voyage) for conventions, let alone yonder Great White Midwest, so I can only wish you the best, and hope you manage to keep us scribes informed of how it goes.

One usually has far more to fear from the soft-spoken wizard with a blade and well-worn boots than from the boisterous one in the ivory tower.
My Tabletop Writing CV.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000