Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Ed Writes a Player Advice Article
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Squach
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2010 :  03:12:56  Show Profile  Visit Squach's Homepage Send Squach a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey all,

I don't frequently participate around here, but I do like to come along and let you guys know when I do something with one of my many projects that I think could be of special interest to this group. You can expect to see two messages from me in the coming weeks, this being one of them, and the other to let you know when I post the review/interview that I'm conducting soon with Ed Greenwood regarding his upcoming novel, Elminster Must Die! over at www.TheTomeShow.com.

But this post is to let you know that Ed also helped me out with a fun player advice article for my new project, www.TemporaryHitPoints.com. The website is focused on the D&D 4e player...but Ed's advice is pretty much universal, as you might expect. Check it out here:http://temporaryhitpoints.com/2010/07/21/one-shot-pwning-the-rabbit-hole/.

I hope you enjoy and I'll be back to let you know when the Tome episode with the preview/review of Elminster Must Die! is released (here's a quick preview...I like the book quite a bit). :-)

Jeff Greiner
The Tome Host

The Tome is a D&D News, Reviews, and Interviews Show
www.TheTomeShow.com

Mr_Miscellany
Senior Scribe

545 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2010 :  07:49:04  Show Profile Send Mr_Miscellany a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the heads up Jeff! Great article/good read.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2010 :  08:03:08  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh. Missed this earlier.

Good stuff! And I'll definitely watch for the next update.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Squach
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2010 :  17:09:54  Show Profile  Visit Squach's Homepage Send Squach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, for what it's worth, I'm interviewing Ed in about 50 minutes for the Elminster Must Die episode of The Tome Show. If you have a question you want included (you can be part of the show) please call the Tome's voicemail at 919-BIZ-TOME.

Sorry for the late notice of this opportunity.

Jeff Greiner
The Tome Host

The Tome is a D&D News, Reviews, and Interviews Show
www.TheTomeShow.com
Go to Top of Page

Elfinblade
Senior Scribe

Norway
377 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2010 :  19:10:21  Show Profile Send Elfinblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It seems the tome show has been hacked
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2010 :  21:24:14  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have some advice for players. Don't act stupid. Acting stupid
gets u killed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000