Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 New members
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2002 :  12:46:06  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Some of the new members feel the need to introduce themselves on the forum. I have abslolutly no problem with that... I even think it's a kind of polite.
But... is it maybe an idea to open a thread/forum where new memebers can introduce themselves if they wish? It will prefent this kind of treads polluting the forums.

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Sweet Water and Light Laughter

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2002 :  09:57:20  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very good idea Ditalidas. Please see the following post by Alaundo: http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=140

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2002 :  10:32:42  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, I am very glad I could be of assistance

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Sweet Water and Light Laughter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000