Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Lets talk abut gods who do you think is cool ????
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

NightElf
Seeker

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2003 :  21:45:22  Show Profile  Visit NightElf's Homepage Send NightElf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hot off the press, I would have to say that Kelemvor is my favourite deity. The reasons for this don't lie directly with me, just my Dungeons and Dragons characters usually hold the type of personality to have such a deity (aside from the fact that I am ALWAYS a cleric character whenever I can be).

Otherwise, my personal favourite is either one of the Triad or Kelemvor. (for those non-priest followers, the Triad is the allegance between TYR, TORM and ILMATER) This is mostly because of my kind nature and vigilant position which leaves a lot of common ground between my beliefs and those of the Portfolio of those deities.

On top of that, without mentioning my character, I find the spells which are granted by those gods to be particularly interesting. Especially the Dead March spell which Kelemvorite priests can have if they choose the speciality class.

There you go, finished

"Those who watch their backs meet death from the front"
Go to Top of Page

Cyric
Senior Scribe

Norway
388 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2003 :  23:30:00  Show Profile  Visit Cyric's Homepage Send Cyric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some one at last said Kelmor of course Cyric did a exelent job as the lord of dead it was not his strong side kelmore is doing a mouch better job
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000