Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Tilver's Palace
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Solan Vulutia
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  03:38:18  Show Profile  Visit Solan Vulutia's Homepage Send Solan Vulutia a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi! I've been writing up an adventure to go into the depths of the keep known as Tilver's Palace. I know that gargoyles plague the topside known as Medusa's Garden and wards protect from scrying the inside. But what else is there? Also is there any history of the place that I should be aware of? I was maybe thinking of making Tilvara undead. Any insights on the topic would be much appreciated.

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  17:08:59  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It got trashed when Vangderdahast tried to trap the Shades in Tilverton I'm not sure there is much left...just a smashed tower or two in the middle of a shadow rift of sorts....

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000