Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 More old-school blogging on the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2009 :  17:10:28  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Michael Curtis:
http://poleandrope.blogspot.com/

Lots of interesting insights and experiences (and a few curious misrememberings, mistakes and conflations).

http://shirosrpg.blogspot.com/2009/06/play-with-me-she-breathed.html

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2009 :  20:12:10  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

Michael Curtis:
http://poleandrope.blogspot.com/

Great lore listing !
But the title says "partial list". Does it not exist a complete one ?
I know it exists the DragonDex listing but I also believe it's a partial one.

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2009 :  20:28:59  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's partial in that it stops at the release of the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting in 1987. I have a complete list.
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2009 :  20:33:02  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

It's partial in that it stops at the release of the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting in 1987. I have a complete list.

.. you do not tell our fellow scribes where they could get it ?

Your price will be ours !

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.

Edited by - Fillow on 25 Jun 2009 20:35:39
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000