Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 What character are you
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Zimeros
Learned Scribe

Brazil
121 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2003 :  21:38:04  Show Profile  Visit Zimeros's Homepage Send Zimeros a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Enter in this site to look what carachter are you, if you are a FR carachter... http://neppyman.irulethe.net/dndwho/
My Results is: Chaotic good elf mage bard
Follower of Tymora

Edited by - Alaundo on 30 Jul 2003 22:39:30

Mythander
Learned Scribe

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2003 :  21:52:59  Show Profile  Visit Mythander's Homepage Send Mythander a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I received a Chaotic Good, Human, Fighter, Ranger, Follower of Tymora.

Wow! That has no saving throw written all over it.

Edited by - Mythander on 30 Jul 2003 22:15:22
Go to Top of Page

Nocturno
Acolyte

25 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2003 :  00:48:19  Show Profile  Visit Nocturno's Homepage Send Nocturno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mythander

I received a Chaotic Good, Human, Fighter, Ranger, Follower of Tymora.

like to play a fighter without believing gods I m an atheist in the game I usually play a characher that is: chaotic neutral wizard or neural good fighter
Go to Top of Page

ByMasksMask
Acolyte

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2003 :  04:09:14  Show Profile  Visit ByMasksMask's Homepage Send ByMasksMask a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Human Thief follower of Mask. How ironic.
Go to Top of Page

Canyia
Seeker

63 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2003 :  05:05:50  Show Profile  Visit Canyia's Homepage Send Canyia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawful Good Half-Elf Bard Ranger
Follower Of Oghma

I agree with everything sept for the lawful good part...I think I'm more of Chaotic Good or a Neutral Good at least...oh well.

Some people say that I'm heartless. They are wrong though,I have the heart of a little girl . . .in a jar on my desk.
Go to Top of Page

Luthion
Acolyte

Norway
7 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2003 :  10:47:11  Show Profile  Visit Luthion's Homepage Send Luthion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neutral Evil (what did i do wrong?? ) Human Ranger Thief, Follower Of Cyric

Put a stake through my heart!
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer

Nightwish - Slaying The Dreamer
Go to Top of Page

Mystery_Man
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2003 :  14:24:38  Show Profile  Visit Mystery_Man's Homepage Send Mystery_Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boy am I off the beaten path:

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Ranger Fighter
Follower Of Solonor Thelandria

Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2003 :  17:03:20  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawful Evil Human Fighter Paladin
Follower Of Iyachtu Xvim

And evil pally eh? Muyhahahahahaha!

Life is like a box of chocolates. Once you eat the poisoned one you die.
Go to Top of Page

Luthion
Acolyte

Norway
7 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2003 :  18:45:59  Show Profile  Visit Luthion's Homepage Send Luthion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Salabasha
And evil pally eh? Muyhahahahahaha!

i am i am!!!

Put a stake through my heart!
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer

Nightwish - Slaying The Dreamer
Go to Top of Page

Horgesh
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2003 :  05:51:10  Show Profile  Visit Horgesh's Homepage Send Horgesh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chaotic Good, Elf Ranger-Bard of Solonor Thelandria

Wtf? I never selected anything having to do with music, and how many rangers OR bards use warhammers?

At least I'll have a decent life span lol.

Battle fever. I am half a man and drunk with slaughter, let them kill me if they can! -George R. R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
Go to Top of Page

AraznBlair
Learned Scribe

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2003 :  15:49:07  Show Profile  Visit AraznBlair's Homepage Send AraznBlair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neutral evil Halfling Thief Fighter follower of Mask.

This confused me only because I picked a few magic related answers so I figured I would have been a mage and definately not a Halfling. Other than that not a bad site.

Arazn Blair
Fightermage Extrodinare
Go to Top of Page

Mask
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2003 :  11:12:09  Show Profile  Visit Mask's Homepage Send Mask a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, I would be a chaotic-neutral human fighter. I would worship Tempus and my secondary class would be a thief. Not quite what I expected.

Nothing is impossible!
Go to Top of Page

Cyric
Senior Scribe

Norway
388 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2003 :  00:20:23  Show Profile  Visit Cyric's Homepage Send Cyric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would be Lawful Evil Human Paladin fighter
Follower Of Cyric just what i expektet
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  19:32:25  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha,ha I took the old test and I am CG Dwarf fighter,and with the new one LG Dwarf fighter/Paladin.Put a different place to live and you will be a different race everytime.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

Cherrn
Learned Scribe

Denmark
323 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  00:00:36  Show Profile Send Cherrn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Didn't expect this. I am a Lawful Good Elf Monk Ranger
Follower Of Mielikki

A wise man from Calimport once told me: "If a merchant puts sand in the flask of oil he's trying to sell you, then he isn't trying to sell you sand..."
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  01:41:47  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Take both old and new tests,the old is in link form at top of new test page.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  02:07:20  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't expect this either.

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Ranger Bard
Follower Of Solonor Thelandria

C/G yeah, but a Ranger/Bard?
Interesting.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

Arteris
Learned Scribe

121 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  04:34:40  Show Profile  Visit Arteris's Homepage Send Arteris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chaotic Evil Human Fighter Ranger follower of Talos
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  07:11:34  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oops, I left out the deity.Lawful Good Dwarf Fighter/Paladin, follower of Tyr.The only thing I liked about this was follower of Tyr.

Go to Top of Page

Minardil
Acolyte

Finland
18 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  19:10:05  Show Profile  Visit Minardil's Homepage Send Minardil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't very surprised.

Chaotic Good Elf Mage Bard
Follower of [blank]

Can we not be friends? After all, our dust shall be equal in the end.
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2003 :  05:25:23  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings, Greetings, Greetings,

Hmmm Lawful Evil Mage Monk
Follower of Velsharoon

Lawful Evil again.... well there's no fighting fate it seems. At least I have my Necromancy

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

lowtech
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2003 :  06:05:43  Show Profile  Visit lowtech's Homepage Send lowtech a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chaotic Good Elf Thief Ranger.

Boy, is this off...
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  00:08:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chaotic Good Elf Mage Bard
Follower Of
Like most of that, as it's a melding of some of the characters i like to play and reflects myself pretty well...only part I don't like is apparently being an atheist...Oh well.
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2003 :  02:04:28  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawful Evil Half-Elf Monk Druid
Follower of Fenmarel Nestarine

Well I expected parts of it but the Druid and my diety caught me off-guard.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Zauviera
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2003 :  23:05:23  Show Profile  Visit Zauviera's Homepage Send Zauviera a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm....I got:

True Neutral Elf Mage Bard
Follower Of Azuth

Cool enough

Zau'

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  22:12:56  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chaotic nuetral half-orc ranger follower of sylvanus

I had found this site before this topic came up but i am glad someone found it because it is one of the better ones out there.

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page

Jander Sunstar
Learned Scribe

Turkey
275 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2003 :  21:48:23  Show Profile  Visit Jander Sunstar's Homepage Send Jander Sunstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
chaotic good human fighter/sorcerer god lathander. fighting against tyrants and always being rebel though am a natural holy liberator
that's what like to play.
but also enjoy to play a freelancer chaotic neutral human rouge.when am a rouge don't care what the god's say, just survive and travel(usually escape from a un paid debt)

Punish me if you will, for my hands are not clean. But deny me not my revenge!"
-Jander Sunstar
Go to Top of Page

Arteris
Learned Scribe

121 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2003 :  03:33:48  Show Profile  Visit Arteris's Homepage Send Arteris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After reviewing my choices... Chaotic Evil Fighter/Rouge of Talos :o) Though I was hoping more for Nuetral Evil or Lawful Evil... W/e
Go to Top of Page

Lina
Senior Scribe

Australia
469 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2003 :  05:49:23  Show Profile  Visit Lina's Homepage Send Lina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a neutral good elf ranger mage

“Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time. In thy great name. I pledge myself to darkness. All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed…by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!!!”

"Thieves? Ah, such an ugly word... look upon them as the most honest sort of merchant."
-Oglar the Thieflord
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2003 :  05:56:41  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lina

I'm a neutral good elf ranger mage

Yeah,neutral good.I like the ranger/mage too.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2003 :  06:40:20  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, I'll do this too.

My expectations:

Alignment: Neutral Good or Chaotic Good
Race: Human or Half-Elf
Primary Class: Mage
Secondary Class: Bard or Rogue
FR deity: Oghma

Test results:

Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Elf
Primary Class: Bard
Secondary Class: Mage
FR deity: Oghma

Well, it was kinda close.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000