Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 the crimson gold
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2009 :  22:18:29  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
with tam seemingly the new uber baddy in 4e i was curious to read the crimson gold and come across someone who didnt appear overtly evil imo.what are other peoples thoughts of his personality.

go back to sleep america.everything is under control.heres american gladiators.watch this.shuttup. BILL HICKS.

mnb128
Learned Scribe

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2009 :  01:17:39  Show Profile  Visit mnb128's Homepage Send mnb128 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Crimson Gold is the only Tam book I've read so far (unless you count the epilogue of Dragonwall), but he didn't strike me as all that evil either. I'm looking forward to seeing how he's portrayed in other books.
Go to Top of Page

BlackAce
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2009 :  11:12:10  Show Profile Send BlackAce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Crimson Gold is fairly good portrayal of him.

Is Tam a ruthless pragmatist without an ounce of scruples? Yes. A mad cackling, uber evil villain just for the hell of it? No.
Go to Top of Page

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2009 :  14:39:39  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i think thats what i like about him.he dosent need to be a hissing nasty crazy bad guy.because hes totally confident in his own ability.i do think hes got the hots for tazi though.although im assuming shes no longer with us.

go back to sleep america.everything is under control.heres american gladiators.watch this.shuttup. BILL HICKS.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000