Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 4aux Edition Realms --- Is it just me?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Ionik Knight
Learned Scribe

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2008 :  16:42:06  Show Profile  Visit Ionik Knight's Homepage Send Ionik Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Ionik Knight

I'll be bringing them into Faerun from Earth via Stonehenge (as a way to keep the OOC speech of a 7 and 9 year old IC).
Using one of the forgotten portals between Earth and the Realms, eh?

I love Stonehenge, it's like this cosmic rubik's cubepuzzle boxswiss army knife; there's bound to be an extra-solar alignment somewhere that makes it work for a gate\battery\radio. In this case GHotR 1373 Mapenoth 26, the rogue Tear of Selune.
All this just to make casual references to Naruto and Bakugon completely In Character.

Ionik Knight

Fools to right of them,
Jesters to left of them,
Clowns in front of them
Pun'd and parody'd.

Edited by - Ionik Knight on 15 Dec 2008 16:43:26
Go to Top of Page

Ionik Knight
Learned Scribe

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2008 :  16:47:05  Show Profile  Visit Ionik Knight's Homepage Send Ionik Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Ionik Knight

Have the first three adventures and the recurring NPCs fleshed out, now I just have to come up with...a prophecy to build the whole campaign around

I could give you a prophecy I made up... But it was for one of my Hooks, so even though I came up with it, I don't know what it means.

What's worse is I have to make the original version (to be revealed half-way through), the evil version (partially why the Paladin is falling from grace), and the snippet version (the first bit the party learns from the Tribe of the White Wyrm).

Ionik Knight

Fools to right of them,
Jesters to left of them,
Clowns in front of them
Pun'd and parody'd.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: