Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Who got a DDI subscrription?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2008 :  14:25:12  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

In fact, I agree with them 100% - "Computer am GOOD", hence my re-starting my WoW account.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2008 :  15:15:34  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anything Elaine contributes to can't be bad...I'll give it a try...
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2008 :  22:43:39  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now she probably doesn't have to worry about a bunch of... others... coming along and OBLITERATING everything she ever wrote.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Shemmy
Senior Scribe

USA
492 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2008 :  09:57:17  Show Profile  Visit Shemmy's Homepage Send Shemmy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I barely glanced at the "magazines" when they were being given away for free, so no chance of me paying for it now when the content is of little to no use for me since I don't play 4e, nor do I intend to run anything in the post-Spellplague realms.

That said, I would bet money that the major tools that were to be the core of the DDI which were originally supposed to be ready months ago, will either never be released, or released in substandard form compared to initial fanfare, given the fiasco of the development for the DDI (and the ever-so-cancelled Gleemax) thus far. And if those digital tools flop, I suspect the DDI will too, and we'll see either a return to print magazines, or the whole thing will go the way of the dodo. Of course if that does happen, we might see some more actual print FR books...

Shemeska the Marauder, King of the Crosstrade; voted #1 best Arcanaloth in Sigil two hundred years running by the people who know what's best for them; chant broker; prospective Sigil council member next election; and official travel agent for Chamada Holiday specials LLC.
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2008 :  10:00:28  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will not subscribe..never..N E V E R!!!

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000