Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Forgotten Realms Movie
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Osmo
Acolyte

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  14:01:42  Show Profile  Visit Osmo's Homepage Send Osmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sean Connery would also make an excellant Alminster. The man is Obviously appealing enough to the lady folk that it would be plausable to have his character in a relationship with Mystra.

I'm Tae Fisher..The loveable rogue.:)
Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  14:06:49  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well i guess if we can believe Catherine Zeta Jones would fall for him we can believe Mystra would

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

Osmo
Acolyte

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  14:18:29  Show Profile  Visit Osmo's Homepage Send Osmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats a good point. but I'm sure you would be happy if Seven played a priestess of Sune. Well dressed in more tight gear

Go to Top of Page

AraznBlair
Learned Scribe

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  15:11:17  Show Profile  Visit AraznBlair's Homepage Send AraznBlair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just remember another actor that might be good in a FR movie. I'm thinking that maybe he could play Manshoon or even Halaster. How about Jon Voigt? I'm sure that he could play a vile evil character.

If you went with a Cormyr, The Novel movie Ben Afleck could play a youn Azoun.

Arazn Blair
Fightermage Extrodinare
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  17:53:03  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MuadDib, I have to agree, Seven made a good character. Unfortunately, I think they went a bit far. First time I saw her (the episode where she finds her parents' ship), I thought she was a gross mistake. Too much "sex object." Jeri Ryan thought the same, at first; before she ever signed the contract, she wanted it clear that Seven wouldn't turn into a Barbie doll character. All looks, no depth.

After a while, I figured out a few things. The jumpsuit made sense. It was effiecent. No loose parts to catch on anything, and full mobility. In fact, after a while, the only problem I had were the heels. How efficent were those? In my fanfic, that was one of the things I changed: the Doctor had her in them for a short time, because of the work he'd done on her calves. Less strain. However, she got out of them as soon as possible.

I made some more changes to her personality. Not much, just made it steadier. I hated how she kept wavering from human to machine in her attitudes. Most of that had to do with different authors writing her lines, so it basically gets fixed -- I'm just one person, after all. No conflict.

Now, on to the other part. Sage, don't be so uptight. Mournblade, you too.

I should try to make my stance on it clearer. The thing I had most about all of the scientific errors is the implicit assumption -- deliberate or not -- that we won't notice. Basically, sometimes I feel like the so-called "science" advisor was saying "Oh, just leave it in; the viewers are too dumb to figure it out."

This ties into some of the things I've said before. We need shows that glorify knowledge, not the lack of it. Star Trek could easily have done that, once upon a time. Rather like CSI, where they stop and explain a few things a few times an episode. The average viewer will be learning something from it, not just being entertained.

That's not to say that the science is perfect. In one episode, Grissom got the acceleration constant of 1 g wrong; the speed at which he said the body had hit the ground was off. In another, there were some facts about extreme temperatures (namely the "flash over" effect in a house fire) that was off. But the point is, they try, and they get most of it right. So what if a few numbers were off? When I started watching that show, I felt like becoming a forensic scientist myself. I can only wonder what it did for others.

I like Star Trek. I don't like how they don't look like they're even trying to be consistant, that's all. Fortunately, the latest series is a bit better in that regard; most of the groundwork is done already, so they don't have to go into it. (I do get annoyed, though, at some of the buzzwords they use. Some of them just don't mean what they're supposed to sometimes. "Remodulate" can mean anything from "dial it up to the third setting" to "okay, try another frequency.")

I'm only using Star Trek as an example, though. They aren't the only ones. Elizabeth Moon wrote some nice fantasy novels, but I got turned off of her science fiction because of this sort of thing. The most blatant was when some characters were outside a ship during FTL travel (Faster Than Light, for the unninitiated; I forget if it was "hyperspace" or such) and she was describing how light behaved strangely. The characters could see it move. They couldn't communicate with eachother over radio, because it also moved too slow. Yet, somehow, they could see each other over long distances, as they moved over the hull.

And that's assuming that they could have actually survived moving faster than the light around them. And if their thoughts and actions were running right, why wasn't light? What happened to the time dilation? Light is the constant; relativity happens because light always moves at speed c relative to the observer, no matter the speed of that observer to another.

I think there were other problems with that scene, not to mention the whole book; suffice to say, I couldn't enjoy it.

Mournblade, you'd enjoy David Weber. He explains as little as he can, just like with Star Wars, and you never feel cheated.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  17:54:25  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Goodness, where is Alaundo? I'd have though he'd have our collective stars for this . . . .

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Mythander
Learned Scribe

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  21:54:51  Show Profile  Visit Mythander's Homepage Send Mythander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After watching the Pirates of the Caribbean Trailer, I think Jonny Depp would make a great Artemis Entreri.

Wow! That has no saving throw written all over it.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  00:49:58  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which one's Jonny Depp?

Go to Top of Page

Bellua Aeneus Lacerta
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  01:27:52  Show Profile  Visit Bellua Aeneus Lacerta's Homepage Send Bellua Aeneus Lacerta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Johnathan Frakes is Khelban Blackstaff.
Tom Baker is Elminster.
Harrison Ford is Captain Deudermont.
Christopher Lloyd is Hallister.
Cattie-Brie is Jennifer Garner.
Damon Wayans is Pharun.
Samuel Jackson is Zaknafian.
Jackie Chan could do Yamun.
Will Smith as Drizzt???(his wife in "Independence Day" as Liriel)
Go to Top of Page

Osmo
Acolyte

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  01:41:19  Show Profile  Visit Osmo's Homepage Send Osmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
actors roles are all well and good, but where should it be set. Cormyr(an obvious choice) Waterdeep (an enormous undertaking maybe to big for film to portray properly) or just for kicks Thay?

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  01:58:59  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For the actual setting on this movie, that would really be dependent upon the theme. Check here for a discussion of that exact topic.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  02:02:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As for your selections, well Waterdeep would probably be an excellent choice as would Cormyr, particularly Suzail, or even Arabel. I would also think that Shadowdale would provide a complete introdcutory setting for the film.

Thay would be interesting, but might provide the wrong feel for exactly what the Realms represent. I mean Thay has a very controlled and very closed environment, their society is very different from the general aspects of society and culture prevalent around most of the Realms.

Go to Top of Page

Osmo
Acolyte

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  02:26:57  Show Profile  Visit Osmo's Homepage Send Osmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thay is a little to extreem true, but the real world is probably ready for a clearly defined villan culture. Should they wish to make a movie I dearly hope that it does not involve mages firing fireballs at red dragons!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  02:41:23  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is true, however Dragons would have to be involved somehow in a film, at least to an extent. I have never experienced a Dragon scene in any film that contains Dragons that made me think "Wow!. These are truly majestic and mighty creatures". I mean one only has to look at Reign of Fire to see the poor work that I am talking about.

Edited by - The Sage on 17 Jul 2003 03:00:05
Go to Top of Page

Osmo
Acolyte

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  02:43:44  Show Profile  Visit Osmo's Homepage Send Osmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who can forgett Conan. Maybe Arnie could be persuaded to do a repeat Barbarian performance(although at his age I think he would play an excellant Palladin) And the perfect Drist would be Wesley Snipes. Blade 1+2 were examples of sword play abilities and the man has very sound martial training, adding credance to the role of a drow.

Go to Top of Page

Osmo
Acolyte

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  02:51:57  Show Profile  Visit Osmo's Homepage Send Osmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dam straight Sage.. The film tech of today shows what can be done with cgi (Animatrix- Osiris) so the impression of dragons could make the well needed impact. But who could put voice to a dragon like that.

Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  04:30:18  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right on Mythander! After seeing the movie this last weekend, I was thinking the same thing. Johnny Depp would be great as Artemis!

Bookwyrm - Johnny Depp is the other lead opposite Orlando Bloom. He plays Captain Jack Sparrow. The one with the eye liner.

Sage - Although it's dated now (and kind of ironic that it is) what about Dragonslayer? Vermithrax Perjoritive was pretty damn majestic and mighty. It sure beats the hell out of any current dragon movie made.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

Osmo
Acolyte

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  05:28:18  Show Profile  Visit Osmo's Homepage Send Osmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Regardless of how poor a movie, or its mozerella plot. I felt the serpentine depiction of dragons in reign of fire was well done.

Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  05:47:11  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bellua Aeneus Lacerta

Johnathan Frakes is Khelban Blackstaff.
Tom Baker is Elminster.
Harrison Ford is Captain Deudermont.
Christopher Lloyd is Hallister.
Cattie-Brie is Jennifer Garner.
Damon Wayans is Pharun.
Samuel Jackson is Zaknafian.
Jackie Chan could do Yamun.
Will Smith as Drizzt???(his wife in "Independence Day" as Liriel)

Damon Wayans already helped mess up Dungeons and Dragons the movie. I think Pharaun is way to sophisticated for an actor liek Damon Wayans. Has he done anything good yet? Zaknafein does not curse enough to have Samuel Jackson Play him.

Sage I was not refering to sci fi fans in the post I made. I was referring to people unfamiliar with sci fi that associate it with star trek. I always got miffed when people assume I like Star Trek becasue I like Sci fi. I meant no offense and I USED to like Star Trek TNG. Then it became to formulated. So I meant no offense. I will also say that I know my criticism can be quite harsh as I am not a fan of the TELEVISION medium. I pretty much shy away from alot of shows that friends of mine are sure I would like, like FARSCAPE and STARGATE. I just worry as a TV show they will be dumbed down.

I still feel that sci fi should be used to convey true fact, and not made up ones. Trust me I get alot of questions when I teach: On star trek they did this? Can that happen. Then I have to go on a tangent and bash star trek in class

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  08:21:49  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking at the dragons in Dungeons and Dragons the movie, i thought, hmmm, not too bad. Movements were wrong, but the looked good

As for if anyone could create them...well im sure that Peter Jackson's team could do it, and after seeing the Basilisk in HP2, i have to say, that team could do it too. I mean even norbert looks really good in HP 1, they could certainly do it, as long as they do some research and actually see what dragons are like.

As well, the Dragonhearts were terrible, but their dragons looked good at least

Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  08:23:51  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quick addition: I think SG - SG1 the series is one of the best Sci-Fi series i have ever seen.

To come from a movie and make such an excellent series is difficult to say the least and the combination of humour, excellent casting and gripping story makes it , in my opinion, awesome.

i REALLY enjoyed it back when i could watch it

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  08:44:59  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I understand what you are saying Mournblade. I actually prefer real, accurate science in all the types of sci-fi I like, but I understand that there maybe some fans who simply enjoy what producers can just 'pull out of a hat' so to speak with regards to scientific principles for their television shows.

The BattleTech series tries it's best to address this issue. Although the idea of 10-feet tall fusion powered war machines walking around the battlefield may seem (for the time being at least) inaccurate sci-fi, a lot of the weapon systems and technological devices used in the series are pretty consistant with comtemporary military technology. In fact there are numerous websites from various military organisations in many different countries (US included) that regularly provide for visitors to their website interesting potential future projects that these organisations would like to invest money to focus on. Many of which are consistent with what is portrayed in these books.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  08:56:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Besides any sensible scientist knows that comtemporay physics does not hold all the answers to a complete understanding of the universe just yet. The physics of a singularity in a Black Hole has proven that, at least for the time being, contemporary physics is at a loss to describe exactly what happens past that point. Astronomer Royal Martin Rees has even stated that to understand what is beyond that point would require a fundamental shift into a new system of physical scientific understanding. Who can really say what this shift in scientific understanding might eventually reveal about the nature of the universe...

Anyway, before Alaundo strikes us all with his Staff of the Irritated Moderator I think we should probably bring this non-topic conversation to a steady close.

Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  09:35:07  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That above all else is what i love about Fantasy as opposed to Sci-Fi, because there are no rules.

I would like to see a movie in the underdark myself, or perhaps even underwater as with the Sahaugin stories, although i think the special effects limitations of our technology might make a movie made completely underwater a little difficult.

I would choose Underdark simply because it would mean a lot more people will watch it being enamoured with the drow, and there is a lot of unexplored stuff down there, giving the movie makers a little more license to be creative.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  10:16:59  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The fact that so many people are 'enamoured with the drow' as you say could also be a bad thing. It might prevent producers from exploring anything other than the Drow cultures of the Underdark. Personally I would prefer seeing something about Illithids, but since Drow seem to gain most of the attention by writers and source material when detailing the Underdark, there can be little hope of that.

I would like to see a film about the Underdark, as long as it explored the other societies and cultures and not just the Drow that inhabit that environment.

Go to Top of Page

Osmo
Acolyte

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  12:05:02  Show Profile  Visit Osmo's Homepage Send Osmo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Enamored with the Drow. I'd have to say down right facinated. A movie set in the underdark may not necessarily have to main focus on Drow, but a culture so unforgiving appeals to the dark side in in all fantasy role players. A movie like that would not be possible without the addition of the Drugar which can all be offset by the deep Gnomes. And Illithids. Well quotes like "The telepathic taste link is now active" make the Drow look positively Disney.

Go to Top of Page

PathWarden
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  19:42:51  Show Profile  Visit PathWarden's Homepage Send PathWarden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am fascinated by Drow society and the race as a whole. The introduction of Drizz't and then Elistraee and her followers has given us a whole new facet of the Drow to explore. For years we all saw Drow as nothing but a nasty, cruel enemy striking from the bowels of Toril. Now we have the Drow that have turned from the destructive path their race follows, and though they may be the exception to the rule, these Drow of good hearts do give us food for thought.

As far as a movie goes, I think it would be interesting, but perhaps would not show the diversity and beauty of the Realms as a whole. Perhaps what would work best, and give a film maker ample time to explore the Realms, would be to have a series of movies, one of which has a band of intrepid heroes going into the Underdark and running into Drow.

The [i]Dungeons & Dragons[i] movie did not live up to the expectations that many held for it. I personally think that a movie set in the Realms, with some familiar faces, would have been great, and I daresay would have brought in more at the box office and on VHS & DVD rentals and sales.
Go to Top of Page

Zimeros
Learned Scribe

Brazil
121 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  21:06:21  Show Profile  Visit Zimeros's Homepage Send Zimeros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What? I don't knew that exist or will exist a movie of forgotten realms...
Mournblade, if you read it, in day 17/7/3, enter on-line in msn messenger...
And, Pathwardem, please, change your avatar, because this is my...

Edited by - Zimeros on 17 Jul 2003 21:14:34
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  21:47:19  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay. First of all, Stargate: SG-1 is pretty good. It does a better job than Star Trek, because its focus is on the military and diplomacy. Now, it's not perfect. There are a lot of inconsistancies. But, by avoiding the science more than Star Trek, it does a better job of dealing with it. On average, anyway. I still think it doesn't do enough, but it's a step in the right direction.

For one thing, there was a mention of extreme redshift in an episode. Never had that in Star Trek; everything looks the same no matter how fast you're going. Sure, the computer image would be able to be adjusted for that [::struggles not to use the word "compensate" . . . .::], but what about looking out the window? Even leaving aside the stupid streaks of light at warp speed, the starships are supposed to be travelling at significant fractions of c when sublight, so you should see some blueshift.

In the same episode, time dilation was mentioned. Now, both that and the redshift were due to a black hole, but it's still something that should be addressed in Star Trek. Again, warp speed aside, time dilation is something that should be noticed at a .4c cruising velocity.

They also managed to nova a star in another episode, using a process that actually made a lot of sense. Much more so than that used in the Generations movie. And they actually said some correct things about nuclear physics and the makeup of a star.

Anyway. Like I said, it ain't perfect, but it does a better job with the science than Star Trek. Granted, that isn't much of an acomplishment, is it? So you might not be all that interested. And (like many shows) a bunch of the episodes suck. But don't turn your nose up at it before taking a closer look.

After all, that's what all those RPG/D&D-bashers do, right? I know one woman (the mother of some friends of some friends; I don't consider them so) who told me that Harry Potter is wrong, and listed all sorts of reasons. But of course, she hadn't read the books. She also told me that my brother and I (both fantasy writers) should "fear God" and "stop wasting" our talents.

Hello? Don't we run into each other at church? Am I a Godless heretic because I write fantasy and enjoy it?

She wasn't preaching. She acted like it was the most reasonable thing to do in the whole world. But of course, she wasn't being reasonable. She was just jumping to conclusions. She pulled out the Catechism and showed me the passage called "Divination and Magic." That, she thought, was evidence for why fantasy was wrong.

I've read that section. Nothing in it about fantasy. Just that you're not supposed to believe it. She didn't listen to me, though. She'd made up her mind. The only time I'd gotten through to her was when I asked her why The Lord of the Rings was okay. It's got magic and polytheism. Why isn't she condemning it too?

She didn't have an answer for that one. The only thing she gave me was something my old English professor would have pounced on. (Professor Glover loved to get people for "begging the question." )

Boy, look at that. I actually got an off-topic thread off-topic! You'd think this was the Anti-RPG scroll!

Okay, I just want to say two last things on this off-topic, um, topic.

MuadDib, they have the Stargate: SG-1 seasons out on DVD now. You can get 'em from Amazon. They're kind of expensive, though, or I would have gotten them myself already.

Mournblade, I would have thought you'd read this sooner. However, since you're avoiding all things Star Trek at the moment . . . .

Go out to your local bookstore and buy The Physics of Star Trek. You've probably seen it. You've probably dismissed it. I almost did. It sounds like an excuse-maker for all the mistakes they've made. An attempt at "Hey, look, real science!"

It's not. It actually is real science. It's written by a notable American astrophysisist named Lawrence Krauss, who teaches (I assume he's still there) at Case Western. It uses the things from Star Trek as a starting point, not so much to show how wrong it was in a scientific sense, but to show what you would need to make it work. In other words, it does what you want: it uses Star Trek to teach real physics.

There's a second book as well. He thought he might write a new one; he joked at the end of the first that it would be called "The Physics of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Krauss." (He's pretty funny; look at the chapter on the transporter to see what I mean.) Instead, it's Beyond Star Trek, because he adds some other sci-fi greats, like Star Wars and Independance Day.

Please note that The Biology of Star Trek, The Metaphysics of Star Trek, and The Religions of Star Trek are not writen by him. I haven't read them, either.

Krauss is an interesting fellow. I actually got to talk to him over the phone, and he answered a few questions for me over email. He's also writen two other books, one of which is out of print. The other is easily gotten: Fear of Physics. It's a guide to understanding physics from the point of view of someone who . . . um . . . doesn't understand it. Yeah, that'll do.

All three of these will be of interest to any teacher interested in the sciences (or any scientist interested in teaching). I hope you'll take a look at them. They're each worth it.

And now . . . I think I'll shut up for a while. That sound good you you guys?

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  21:50:09  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zimeros

And, Pathwardem, please, change your avatar, because this is my...

Zimeros, you can't lay claim to an avatar on the public list. The only way you can do that is by submitting your own (as some other scribes have done).

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000