Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hi, I'm also new.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Omega
Acolyte

Afghanistan
11 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2003 :  14:03:11  Show Profile  Visit Omega's Homepage Send Omega a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello all travellers of the realms of Candlekeep. I'm new to this site, I stumbled across it as I typed in on Google "realms websites" and I found this fantastic site. it's really good. Am I right in saying that the webmaster is Alaundo? I think it is. I must admit that it is quite overwhelming to see what arguments these people have been undertaking on this site of late. I'm not like that though. I'm into DMing and writing about various magical topics. Bye for now!

Through the keeps of Candlekeep, Omega holds unto you a faith that cannot be jeopardised, for he is the one in Candlekeep that will not understate the lord of the future.

Omega
Acolyte

Afghanistan
11 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2003 :  14:08:17  Show Profile  Visit Omega's Homepage Send Omega a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I see. Exilion's the one everyone hates. Can someone please tell me what he is actually doing on this site? You seem to be arguing about him and over him without telling each other what he's done in the past?

Mmm.......... Sounds fishee too meee..........

Through the keeps of Candlekeep, Omega holds unto you a faith that cannot be jeopardised, for he is the one in Candlekeep that will not understate the lord of the future.
Go to Top of Page

Omega
Acolyte

Afghanistan
11 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2003 :  14:09:39  Show Profile  Visit Omega's Homepage Send Omega a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Likely to bee an honorable nutcase...
Best just to ignore him! Let's get on with some DMing!

Go to Top of Page

Pendangorth
Acolyte

36 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2003 :  18:56:49  Show Profile  Visit Pendangorth's Homepage Send Pendangorth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, hello again Omega! You may remember, that you and I accompanied each other on a mission in Golgat a while ago. You were that little fire brand who helped me fight off Lord Trikketh whilst in the underground water system of Zind! Well, it is very good to see you again, and quite an amazing coincidence that we meet here. Welcome!

...What are you doing in Afghanistan, may I ask? Or was that just your strange sense of humour?

I play a vintage Wheatstone English Treble Concertina with pride and prowess.

Edited by - Pendangorth on 07 Jul 2003 18:59:09
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2003 :  23:36:14  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Omega, to these walls of infinite knowledge.

I hope you find what ever it is you came in search of.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2003 :  02:29:19  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Omega -- I believe I know your twin, Alpha? No? Hmm. Must be another one . . . . (*)

Best not to bring up Exilion for a while . . . his unwelcome name has been penned here far too much as of late, partly do to my own writings . . . .

(*) OOC explanation:

In one of my many stories, there was a meddling, emotionless alien who kidnaped the protagonists to be a part of a new experiment on humanity . . . anyway, he called himself Alpha, and one of the characters shot back "Right, and I bet you have an evil twin brother named Omega, right?"

Not that you're evil -- it's just that line popped in my head . . . .

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2003 :  06:52:55  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you Omega.

I am the Sage of Perth, a master of Realmslore.

May all your learning here be free and unfettered.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 08 Jul 2003 06:53:23
Go to Top of Page

Omega
Acolyte

Afghanistan
11 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2003 :  13:40:27  Show Profile  Visit Omega's Homepage Send Omega a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad that so many of you are welcoming me so much on this site. It's nice to know that there is actually site which is friendly and well kept. Thanks everyone.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000