Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 just if u wanna hear the Eilinel's story
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2003 :  17:26:18  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
take a sit my friends and listen the tale of Eilinel.

Who is Eilinel ?
She is a pretty little elf girl. 90 now, she seems to be a very particular sun elf : with dark hair and nails, red eyes, and a skin as white as the snow, she looks more like a vampire elf than a sun elf. And so, she weeps blood. What made such a strange elf ?
Actually, she is not a real elf, the truth about her birth came later when she met one of her sisters. She had 13 sisters, exactly the same as her, but each had her own abilities. The only common points were the perfect likeness and the same fathers. I say fathers because they all have two fathers : the Lord of Blood and the Lord of Shadow. These two lords added their power to make 14 first Eilinel, who must have obeyed to the two masters. Nevertheless, from the evil be born a peace of good. Eilinel –the true- escaped by chance and the little mistake the both lords did, turned in disaster when Eilinel won the freedom.
However, none of these events was known by the poor girl who lived her first years believing having already lived 80 years. She had a past, fully forged by the evil. Among others, she believed to come from the sun elf family Bloodberry. And when the time came for all the Eilinels to come back to the Lords, the little girl fought against them and her fathers.
The way was long and hard, but she learnt a lot. Fortunately, the Lord of Shadow, who was in Ravenloft, betrayed the Lord of Blood –the famous fallen solar- and her 13 sisters died. Then, the Solar made others Eilinels with the help of the Lord of Water and the Lord of Fire.
Now, the fight continue against her bloody father to stop him and set free her new half-sisters…
During her life, she gained several nicknames and others names : Aeglos, Laernor, Elwe, blood drop, crystal flower, and plenty of others that I don’t remember.

The story of the Lords.

A long time ago, a king took 8 scimitars from a lost civilization and forged a crown to master the power of the sword. Every sword was given to a baron and so, the king could reign without compromise and with strong allies. But it is said that not in the hand of the people of his lost civilization, the swords give an evil power. The king tried to overcome the evil but he failed and had to face his 8 barons during a long and bloody battle. And all hope left when he learnt that if the 8 swords were gathered in the same place and in evil hands a terrible evil power would be born. 8 mages sacrificed themselves to imprison every lord. And the kingdom fell but life was saved.
These 8 barons were in fact 8 Lords of great power. Every was put in a specific jail but some escaped or had still power on the outside world. It seems that the first were the Lord of Shadow and the Lord of Blood. The first gained to be a Dark Lord of Ravenloft betraying the other lord and with our help –we did not know at this time- (the DM used the change between the second and the third edition, ask Zemd for precisions). Then, we fought the evil plans of the Lord of Storm just before the fall of Myth Dranor –the Jail of this Lord was an year : he always lived the same year again and again but he knew every time what happened the last time. He tried to possess a character of our group to escape his jail because we used a very powerful spell to come in this year –700 year before the present- and go back after exactly one year. But he failed, and we killed him –in a bloody rage-. Thus, we came back with the sword of Storm (and also the sword of Shadow) and began to fight against the Lord of Blood, who had awaked the lord of Frost and the Lord of Fire. And came the Time of Trouble. Now.

I think you have now a little window on the complexity of the scenario. Actually, its far more complex since there is the story of a character who is the son of a lord of Myth Dranor –he had also travelled in time…3 times-…
And its what I know… hmmm Zemd? Luckily, im the mage of the group and so maybe the only who had understood something.
But believe me my DM don’t understand anything in when im mastering –hes also the mage of the group however-. Revenge!

i will tell the following later... be patient.

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2003 :  21:38:03  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When Zemd said it was going to be complex i never believed him! But nope i see that it is very complex. I love the part about the king and the 8 evil barons, i dont know why but i somehow reminds me of "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past".
I presume that it is up to you Eilinel with the others in your part to defeat all 8 lords. Sounds like a hard task, deffinetally not the easiest. Good luck to you i say Eilinel on your future adventure and i hope that you destory these fiends!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page

Dantrag
Learned Scribe

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2003 :  03:23:36  Show Profile  Visit Dantrag's Homepage Send Dantrag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quite an eventful past i would say...

" The truth comes out only in bold and underlined"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2003 :  08:09:19  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I can ask, what was your inspiration for the name Eilinel?. Was it from LotR?. What I mean is, did you name her after the wife of Gorlim the Unhappy?.

Anyway, this is a good tale. Is there still more to come?

May all your learning be free and unfettered

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2003 :  10:25:05  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is the short story of Eilinel, by J.R.R Tolkien.
And u are right, saying that the name comes from her, Sage of Perth. The Silmarillon story has many pretty names. I like the story of this woman even if it was very short...

Eilinel means actually "fire water"...

here is her story
Among the tales of sorrow and of ruin that come down to us from the darkness of those days there are yet some in which amid weeping there is joy and under the shadow of death light that endures. And of these histories most fair still in the ears of the Elves is the tale of Beren and Lúthien. Of their lives was made the Lay of Leithian, Release from Bondage, which is the longest save one of the songs concerning the world of old; but here is told in fewer words and without song.
It has been told that Barahir would not forsake Dorthonion, and there Morgoth pursued him to his death, until at last there remained to him only twelve companions. Now the forest of Dorthonion rose southward into mountainous moors; and in the east of those highlands there lay a lake, Tarn Aeluin, with wild heaths about it, and all that land was pathless and untamed, for even in the days of the Long Peace none had dwelt there. But the waters of Tarn Aeluin were held in reverence, for they were clear and blue by day and by night were a mirror for the stars; and it was said that Melian herself had hollowed that water in the days of old. Thither Barahir and his outlaws withdrew, and there made their lair, and Morgoth could not discover it. But the rumor of the deeds of Barahir and his companions went far and wide; and Morgoth commanded Sauron to find them and destroy them.
Now among the companions of Barahir was Gorlim son of Angrim. His wife was named Eilinel, and their love was great,ere evil befell. But Gorlim returning from the war upon the marches found his house plundered and forsaken, and his wife gone; whether slain or taken he knew not. Then he fled to Barahir, and of companions his he was the most fierce and desperate; but doubt gnawed his heart, thinking that perhaps Eilinel was not dead. At times he would depart alone and secretly, and visit his house that stood amid the fields and woods he had once possessed; and this became known to the servants of Morgoth.
On a time of autumn he came in the dusk of evening, and drawing near he saw as he thought a light at the window; and coming warily he looked within. There he saw Eilinel, and her face was worn with grief and hunger, and it seemed to him that he heard her voice lamenting that he had forsaken her. But even as he cried aloud the light was blown out in the wind; wolves howled, and on his shoulders he felt suddenly the heavy hands of Sauron's hunters. Thus Gorlim was ensnared; and taking him to their camp they tormented, seeking to learn the hidings of Barahir and all his ways. But nothing would Gorlim tell. Then they promised him that he should be released and restored to Eilinel, if he would yield; and being at last worn with pain, and yearning for his wife, he faltered. Then straightaway they brought him into the dreadful presence of Sauron; and Sauron said: 'I hear now that thou wouldst barter with me. What is thy price?'
And Gorlim answered that he should find Eilinel again, and with her be set free; for he thought Eilinel also had been made captive.
Than Sauron smiled, saying: 'That is a small price for so great a treachery. So shall it surely be. Say on!'
Now Gorlim would have drawn back, but daunted by the eyes of Sauron he told at last all that he would know. Then Sauron laughed; and he mocked Gorlim, and revealed to him that he had only seen a phantom devised by wizardry to entrap him; for Eilinel was dead. 'Nonetheless I will grant thy prayer,' said Sauron; 'and thou shalt go to Eilinel, and be set free of my service.' Then he put him cruelly to death.
In this way the hiding of Barahir was revealed, and Morgoth drew his net about it; and the Orcs coming in the still hours before dawn surprised the men of Dorthonion and slew them all, save one. For Beren son of Barahir had been sent by his father on a perilous errand to spy upon the ways of the Enemy, and he was far afield when when the lair was taken. But as he slept benighted in the forest he dreamed that carrion-birds sat thick as leaves upon bare trees beside a mere, and blood dripped from their beaks.
Then Beren was aware in his dream of a form that came to him across the water, and it was a wraith of Gorlim; and it spoke to him declaring his treachery and death, and bade him make haste to warn his father. Then Beren awoke, and sped through the night, and came back to the lair of the outlaws on the second morning. But as he drew near the carrion-birds rose from the ground and sat in the alder-trees beside Tarn Aeluin, and croaked in mockery. There Beren buried his fathers bones, and raised a cairn of boulders above him, and swore upon it an oath of vengeance. First there for he pursued the Orcs that had slain his father and his kinsmen, and he found their camp by night at Rivil's Well above the Fen of Serech, and because of his wood craft he came near to their fire unseen. There their captain made boast of his deeds, and he held up the hand of Barahir that he had cut off as a token for Sauron that their mission was fulfilled; and the ring of Felagund was on that hand. Then Beren sprang from behind rock, and slew captain, and taking the hand and the ring he escaped, being defended by fate for the Orcs were dismayed, and their arrows wild.
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2003 :  10:30:26  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
we don't have to kill every lord actually, since one wants to be the only and thus destroy the world and be its master...
the Lord of Shadow is now one of the dark lords of Ravenloft, so we don't have to defeat him.
The only real lord that we have to defeat is the Lord of Blood. he has 3 swords and each gves him more power. i think that he killed the other two lords but im not sure...
we killed the lord of lightning and got his sword.

but its not finished
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2003 :  13:50:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh..., you make me want to read The Silmarillion...again.

Anyway, you mentioned that the Lord of Shadow now resides in Ravenloft as a Darklord. I am assuming of course, that he is master of his own domain. Do you have any information on him?

Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2003 :  14:48:53  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
zemd used the 3rd ed Ravenloft new events. u know that Azalin failed to escape and a new realm was created, what zemd did is that we met Azalin and the lich wanted that our paladin take the sword. Doing that, he would give to Azalin the opportunity to use the power of the sword to escape Ravenloft. our paladin actually did that beacause of the several Azalin traps and illusions... But, in the end, he failed exactly like how it is explained in the Raveloft Campaign setting. The lord of Shadow got a new domain and so on.
we got the sword in return and exited from ravenloft to... Myth Drannor, the year of its fall.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2003 :  14:59:13  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Considering what actually happened in official material when Azalin tried to escape Ravenloft, your ideas sound quite interesting and refreshing.

What happened after you appeared in Myth Drannor?.

Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2003 :  15:16:16  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the lord of Shadow told us that he didn't need others Eilinels and in fact betrayed the lord of Blood, since he used them to make us -and so the paladin- coming in Ravenloft.
And o thank us, he asked us what we wanted. we answered that we had to meet an other lord to get an other sword.
he smiled and sent us in the past in Myth Drannor.
u know now that every lord is in a specific jail. The lord we had to meet was jailed in a year and he had to live the same year every year and see all the events coming and going but without remembering anything from the past year.
Well, its what we thought but the wizard who made the jail wasn't powerful enough and although he lived the same year every year he remembered everything too.
And so, year after year, he finally took possession of the wizard, who was the greatest elf wizard of Myth Drannor.
But he couldn't escape anyway and as soon as he saw us, he knew that we were his way to exit.
Indeed, the spell cast on us last inly an year and we have to come back into the present.
So he wanted to take possession of one of us.

the following later... take patience reader.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2003 :  15:19:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh...I didn't mean to rush your posts or anything, it just sounds like an interesting story. I am willing to wait to here the rest though.

Edited by - The Sage on 16 Jun 2003 15:20:27
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  09:53:57  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see that my fellow player didn't continue her writings... Well i'll soon continue it. I'll write what she is supposed to know, so it won't be necessarly the reality
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  10:13:03  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear it. I was beginning to think that it had all been forgotten .

Go to Top of Page

lacach
Acolyte

France
2 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2003 :  21:13:35  Show Profile  Visit lacach's Homepage Send lacach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'am sad to say that we'll have to wait a bit before we know then end of that story. Hard luck, Zemd's computer sang its last song few days ago.

I am looking forward to listening part of my story.

bene dicite aut tacite
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  12:31:41  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it makes a long time since the last time we played together, lacach and zemd. eilinel is beginning to become old...
i didn't tell everything too, since im not used to tell all what i know or think to know to my "friends". and i know that they look on these pages sometimes...
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  21:24:09  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW,hurry back or have it put in print.I can't stand waiting.I'll be patient later.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  15:11:47  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Next release of the story, beginning of October
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  01:16:27  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

Next release of the story, beginning of October

Uhh,Okay if we have to wait....2 more weeks,Thanks for telling us
anyway zemd.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

Cyric
Senior Scribe

Norway
388 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2003 :  09:22:02  Show Profile  Visit Cyric's Homepage Send Cyric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the story neds Cyric, but it was good
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2003 :  15:19:40  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyric

the story neds Cyric, but it was good

Its not over yet!!!!

Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2003 :  14:20:19  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok.
so we were in Myth Drannor, the year of its fall.
we knew that we had to meet an other Lord but where and how, we didn't know. the most important thing was that we didn't know in which jail he was supposed to be, and what jail it could have been.
at the beginning, we tried to make the elves our friends, an easy thing since Eilinel killed a Cornugon attacking the elves.
well, she wasn't alone, all right, all right. but she killed him any way and heroicaly. when the Cornugon started to fly to get out fom the fight, Eilinel cast a jump and arrived on his head where she gave the last strike with her adamantium long sword.
mmm
well, so they were the elven friends and quickly met the elven high mages and then the high general, i don't remember his ---- name.
this guy was actually the Tsilfa'Eor father, an other character.
But they were in the past and had not to meet Tsilfa when he was young... u can imagine why.
as surely as paladins are stupid, the little tsilfa desapeared and they had to find him before the drows do somethings bad to him.
actually, it wasn't the drows who took the child even there were good illusions, but a high mage.
long ago, a sword Lord was put in a jail with the caster, this caster was actually the high elven mage, whereas the jail was the year of the fail of Myth Drannor. Lord couldn't get out of the year and had to forget everything at the end of the year. but it was not the case, and finally he succeed to possess the mind and the body of the mage.
but he still couldn't get out and when he saw the characters coming, he saw the end of his jail. if he could take and possess one of them, he could come with them at the end of the year in an other time and so doing be free.
he tried to attract Tsilfa, who was the one he knew the best since there was the little Tsilfa.

next will follow

kisses readers
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2003 :  22:57:37  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much,I have been waiting for more.I have enjoyed eilinel's story and look forward to more.When you finish the story,may I copy and print it? I promise not to make any changes!

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  13:29:24  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well i have plenty of time now so i'll continue the story.

The young tsilfa wasn't the only child who disparead, other elven high ranked fathers children where captured while the non-elves leaders clidren were slayed, in order to make important peolple run away from MD.
The high mage sent them in a trap: he casted the illusion of a drow running threw the city (it was at night and no natives of MD where around...) so the group chased this drow. She led them in the woods and dissapeared. After a few minutes of searching they finally discovered the entrance to ancients elves crypt. They found the captured children and finalyy (after a few traps) Eilinel was telepôrted in a closed room with the young tsilfa. Meanwhile tsilfa was with the High mage seeing everything via a crystal bowl. The high mage made him saw eilinel trying to kill his young self (am i clear?). In fact a dagger was moving alone, cuting the child throat. Eilinel grabed the dagger to save him At this moment all the mage council was teleported in the room accusing Eilinel of all the crimes. The high mage wanted to make Tsilfa angry in order for the sword to possess him. Nut it failedf the paladdin (Lacach) blessed him just before the possession, the high mage transformed himself in a demon... but afeter 3 critical (one with smite evil!) he died very quickly (ONE round) but the group played very well.
BTW, it was maybe at that moment that they realised that there weren't any lord, in fact it's the sword who possess its wielder.

After that they waited the end of the year (no, they didn't participate tat the final battle!). But they had a wiazrd named Midnight in their group a NPC. And yes it was THE midnight. She received two scroll from Mystra (no one knows how). it explained that she had to bring them back in the futur because she will need Midnight. So she casted the spell taht was on the secnd scroll and they were brought to 1358DR (before Ravenloft they were in 1355DR!)
They appeared in Mirabar. One of the group had remaid in the present but 2 weeks before the group appeared in 1358, he made a dream where he saw them in Mirabar. In 3 years he had the time to finish his castle and to have spies. So he informed them that apparently, there was a Lord in Calimport. They travlled to Calimport. After a few days tehy arrived and were invited by the calif of Calimport. Entering his palace Eilinel felt something wierd when she let a person. It was her father (do you remember that her father is the lord of fire?) she discussed with him, he showed her her true his true image: a solar without wings and obviously evil. The other met the calif and where surprised to see that his high councelor was ... an eilinel. He asked for the swords they possessed. But a meteor hit the building! Begining of the TIME OF TROUBLE!!!
After a difficult escape, they received a message with a finger and a ring with the mark of tyr. It was the child they had rescued 4 years before. She was in the hand of the Lord. At the same time the lord was leaving calimport to a volcano in the sea to catch the sword of the ice. They rescued the little gril, Lily. She could tell them that the lord had left Calimport with a boat.
They chased him with a sea elf boat. The calimpoort authorities chased them too with three boat. So 2 friends of the sea elves chased the calimport boats... that should make 6 boats, but in fact the lord had 3 boats, that make 8. They all met at a certain point had had a little fight . They arrived before the Lord at the volcano but because of the ToT he flew away. Returning at Calimport they saw that a cleric of Tyr was about to be executed. They rescued him because it was the spiritual father of Lacach (i don't know the exact english name). He was looking for Lacach because there was a pb with the templ he grew in.
Litlle explanation of the Lach Background: it's an aasimar, son of an archon, Rummiel and a high cleric of tyr, i don't remember the name. They had a problem in the heavens and brought their child in the material plane. Followers of Bhaal slaughtered everyone and te only thing they found was a crying child (guess who...) and his parents in crystal statue holding a sword. The present pb is that the sword is growing more and more powerful and a big cloak of shadow is aroudn the temple. SO they entered in the temple and Lacach grabed the sword, wings grew in his back and he just said: "are you ready to follow me in hell?"... yes you read well, they'll have to go in the 9 hells
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  15:36:11  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just to remember a good part of the time in Myth Drannor, the battle to take back the Elven Court.
To prove that Tsilfa was really the General'son, he, and of course us since we had an half-orc in our group, had to show our courage and strength on the battlefield.
so we prepared ourselves and fought the best we could, Eilinel had 10 fireball crossbow bolts that made a lot of damage in the drox army, Tsilfa fought like four heavy knights when the paladin and the barbarian charged in the center. the druid conjured creature after creature but all of that was not enough in face of the drow and demon army. there was actually a Balor and three marilith in the fight and the Balor had an powerful artifact able to make alive and command the Earth Spirit (i don't remember the name of that monster, it is in the 2nd monster manual). the chief of the druids tried to get the command of it with his staff and its skills but failed and died by a terrible energy bolt. so Tanska, our druid, took the staff and tried. he failed several times but didn't die. he was closed to loose all the spiritual fight with the Balor when Eilinel decided to attack the high chief of the demon army, the Balor, she took two crossbows, one in each hand and put her two last magic bolts. A great deal of courage and a endless fortune helped her to strike the demon. He lost his concentration, letting the total control of the beast to Tanska. but he was in a huge rage and whereas Eilinel ran away from the scene, he teleported himself just in front of her and tried to slay her with his +1 vorpal great sword...
well, the luck did'nt get out and thanks to her high tumble skill and a lot of spells she casted before, she avoided the worst. but it couldn't be like that for a long time and even if Tanska tried to make the beast cast lighting bolts and huge fireballs on the Balor, nothing could save her -demon don't care about electricity-
fortunaltely, the paladin came on his celestial dire wolf and gave a huge strike that slained him forever. the monster died, burning badly the paladin and his wolf but not Eilinel thanks to the evasion capacity...
at the end of the day, they were heroes for all the elf people. Too good.
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2003 :  18:55:45  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
they were heroes, right, but had now to make heroic acts...
so they were asked to go underground in the deepen labyrinth of Elven Court. the fact is that they send guys to mine the fundations but they didn't get out. the group was in charge to find them and to make it go down under the drow army feet.
they got a good success even if the miners died in the fight but it was a great victory and the Elven Court had been taken back.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2015 :  22:22:59  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
12 years later... i'll try to gather my memory and finish this story.
Yes there is an end ^^
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000