Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 New PBEM FR Campaign
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2008 :  17:27:42  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Dolfan!

Heh! An interesting group, hm? Iīm waiting to see what our DM is preparing to us

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Amluril Dire-Weaselbane
Acolyte

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2008 :  01:59:17  Show Profile  Visit Amluril Dire-Weaselbane's Homepage Send Amluril Dire-Weaselbane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK everybody, I have everything set, inns, NPCs and adventures are all drawn out but I have been having some personal problems lately which will mean that we will have to delay until after Easter.

I'm very sorry, it's just one of those situations where I don't have accesss to my campaign notes, dice (die) or books so it will have to wait till then :(

I know you are keen to get started (as am I!) so will try and get this all sorted ASAP :)

Edited by - Amluril Dire-Weaselbane on 14 Mar 2008 02:01:20
Go to Top of Page

Thangorn
Seeker

New Zealand
84 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2008 :  12:26:09  Show Profile Send Thangorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Might I suggest http://www.internetgames.org/diceserver/dice.asp .This web-based dice rolling application emails dice rolls automatically to you and you can verify them. All people need do is create an account.. I've been using it in a play-by-post game I play in and it works a treat..

Ex-A Land Far Away (ALFA) DM/Builder

Faerunian Canon Despot

Edited by - Thangorn on 14 Mar 2008 12:27:01
Go to Top of Page

ShadezofDis
Senior Scribe

402 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2008 :  15:06:47  Show Profile  Visit ShadezofDis's Homepage Send ShadezofDis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amluril Dire-Weaselbane

OK everybody, I have everything set, inns, NPCs and adventures are all drawn out but I have been having some personal problems lately which will mean that we will have to delay until after Easter.

No problem, real life beats the internet every time.

Good luck with things.
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2008 :  15:20:55  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amluril Dire-Weaselbane

I'm very sorry, it's just one of those situations where I don't have accesss to my campaign notes, dice (die) or books so it will have to wait till then :(

I know you are keen to get started (as am I!) so will try and get this all sorted ASAP :)

Donīt worry, DM! This will give me more time to take a second look at my spells and my skills.

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Oskar Stryker
Acolyte

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2008 :  13:24:33  Show Profile  Visit Oskar Stryker's Homepage Send Oskar Stryker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm rather looking forward to this! It's the first time I haven't played a spellcaster of some sort, or someone with a complex array of skils. There's quite a level of freedom in not having to carefully choose any spells! Though I hope those of you with buffing capabilities will choose SOME spells capable of improving the ACs of your meatshields :-D

Go to Top of Page

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2008 :  17:58:11  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What's going on? we still on?

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all
Go to Top of Page

Oskar Stryker
Acolyte

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2008 :  00:57:30  Show Profile  Visit Oskar Stryker's Homepage Send Oskar Stryker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it is still on. It's taken our DM a while to get his problems sorted out (real life - what a horrible distraction from fantasy!). He's just getting his broadband connection sorted (should be tomorrow) and he is going to sort something out. We're definitely getting close now. :-D
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000