Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Need some ideas on a new race
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Altai la Ibn-Ahad
Acolyte

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2008 :  05:25:55  Show Profile  Visit Altai la Ibn-Ahad's Homepage Send Altai la Ibn-Ahad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
i am making a new race but id like to get sugestions from other people on Candlekeep.So do if u have any sugestions leave me some and i'll get back to u on them..

Two little goblins,out in the sun.Down came a griffin,and then there was one.

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2008 :  15:54:05  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Altai la Ibn-Ahad

i am making a new race but id like to get sugestions from other people on Candlekeep.So do if u have any sugestions leave me some and i'll get back to u on them..

Uh...you'll need to give us somewhere to start, first!

Can you tell us what type of creature you are trying to make?

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2008 :  16:18:17  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, you can check my post on the race I created, if you want.

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all
Go to Top of Page

Fhaorn quessir
Seeker

Canada
52 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2008 :  16:21:26  Show Profile  Visit Fhaorn quessir's Homepage Send Fhaorn quessir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes your Zeth was good so far. Check my Dyarak also. I can create some concept art for it when you get some details.

Regards,
Fhaorn

Wander ye all to my humble gallery of art of the Realms, Ye'll find it right next to the Sly Wink Alehouse in Sumberton. Or at this page: http://goldendwarf.deviantart.com/

Go to Top of Page

Altai la Ibn-Ahad
Acolyte

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2008 :  02:31:05  Show Profile  Visit Altai la Ibn-Ahad's Homepage Send Altai la Ibn-Ahad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ah but ive seen both of ur new races and enjoyed the idea of them i may have to create one of em.any ways im sorry for not giving u enough idea lets say something evil and has atleast 2 good spell qualities.and a +10 lvl adjustment have fun creating!!=)

Go to Top of Page

Altai la Ibn-Ahad
Acolyte

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2008 :  06:25:58  Show Profile  Visit Altai la Ibn-Ahad's Homepage Send Altai la Ibn-Ahad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i have come to a finding of a new race it is quite interesting i'll need to run it thro a few people first before i post i hope thats ok with u people

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000