Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Fox-at-Twilight by de Bie and Costa
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2015 :  04:10:46  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Except, it wasn't used in that way. It implied that, once, these bladechimers were so popular that there were mages enchanting specific items, just for them. Say I like to collect miniature ships. I will seek out and attempt to make relations with those that share my passion. It is a small step to collaberation and from there, conspiracy, so what did these rogue/fighters have to offer the mages supporting them unless it was a brotherhood that offered some significant value that these enchanters could not achieve for themselves?!

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 22 Feb 2015 04:17:29
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2015 :  04:30:52  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not to put you on blast, but it you're gonna drop a hook that is ten-THOUSAND years old, more than a one-liner would be nice.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000