Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Contacting a submitter
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Benjamin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2007 :  16:43:51  Show Profile Send Benjamin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am new to Candlekeep, and I see all the FANTASTIC maps available. I wonder, how could I get in touch with some of these submitters (ie, Mark Taylor) ? I can't seem to find a registered user by that name. Anyway, I can tell he's created his own world map, and would like to get a copy of it, if possible. I felt it best to contact him directly, but wonder how.

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2007 :  16:57:21  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin

I am new to Candlekeep, and I see all the FANTASTIC maps available. I wonder, how could I get in touch with some of these submitters (ie, Mark Taylor) ? I can't seem to find a registered user by that name. Anyway, I can tell he's created his own world map, and would like to get a copy of it, if possible. I felt it best to contact him directly, but wonder how.

Well met

The scribe thou art looking for is none other than Markustay

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Benjamin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2007 :  20:40:22  Show Profile Send Benjamin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet! Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000