Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Scyllua Darkhope's old name
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2007 :  01:37:47  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ok, this has been bugging me for days. What was Scyllua Darkhope's surname before she was corrupted?

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2007 :  04:43:29  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hoondatha

Ok, this has been bugging me for days. What was Scyllua Darkhope's surname before she was corrupted?

Was it mentioned in the Last Mythal Trilogy? I remember something about her recollecting her childhood a bit.

Everything I am finding indicates first name, with Darkhope being adopted after her mother attracted the attentions of Teldorn Darkhope, a Zhent nobleman.

She did not repudiate her work for Tyr until around 1370, when she became a Blackguard of Bane. It appears that she adopted the name Darkhope as a child and was a devoted to Tyr as Darkhope as well from what I read.

Edited by - scererar on 24 Nov 2007 04:54:00
Go to Top of Page

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2007 :  06:20:17  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't recall any other surname mentioned for her, but she is the illegitimate daughter of Lord Lashan Aumersair if that's what you were thinking of.

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2007 :  17:07:44  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That might be it. I guess I just figured that she adopted the name "Darkhope" after she became a blackguard. Thanks guys.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000