Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Berdusk Intrigue
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ozzalum
Learned Scribe

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2007 :  14:42:04  Show Profile  Visit Ozzalum's Homepage Send Ozzalum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ishiilik
Male Green Elf
Height: 5'11" Weight: 165
Eyes: Brown Hair: Black
Physical Description: Ishiilik is an imposing figure, with a muscular build and black tattoos covering his body. He prefers to wear as little as possible though he carries a pack containing leather armor and animal furs for those times when they are appropriate. His features are sharp and angular, giving him the appearance of a perpetual scowl. He carries primitive weapons, namely stone-tipped spears and arrows, though his longbow is a thing of beauty and likely enchanted.
Go to Top of Page

frapast1981
Acolyte

Italy
29 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2007 :  08:12:10  Show Profile  Visit frapast1981's Homepage Send frapast1981 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Adindrin Nightflower
Male Half Moon Elf
Height: 5.90 feet tall Weight:159
Eyes: Green Hair: Black

Adindrin is a tall half-elf of slim build but with broad shoulders that shows more strenght than it seems. He has short black curly hairs, and it's possible to see his ears, that show a little point. His predominant facial features are his green eyes, is hawkish nose and his thin lips; He is always shaved.
He wear a cyan cotton shirt, yellow cotton pants and leather boots and at his waist there is a rapier and a dagger.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2007 :  16:41:50  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay,

Let me try this again. Murmur, Daron, or Reefy, you are the three on my wait list. If you can dedicate yourself to a email game that is only based around Faerun/Toril, then send me a 10th level character. First come first serve though. If none of you three are interested, then I have a open slot if someone else wants to join.

I promise, this time, that I won't edit this in a few minutes and go never mind. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2007 :  01:40:27  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reefy has claimed the spot, he got to me first. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  03:18:12  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was curious if anyone is willing to join this campaign? Some of the players have left before life has gotten busy for them and so I was looking for at least 1 to 2 players for this 10th level campaign in Berdusk and the Harpers.

However, my only demand is that you post to the email's at least twice a week.

Go to Top of Page

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  17:08:31  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

I was curious if anyone is willing to join this campaign? Some of the players have left before life has gotten busy for them and so I was looking for at least 1 to 2 players for this 10th level campaign in Berdusk and the Harpers.

However, my only demand is that you post to the email's at least twice a week.

I could make another Char, Kuje, if you need me.I'd like to it, if you're okay with me being in both campaigns. I'd have less time of silence(like we're going through now) which is good.

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all

Edited by - Aravine on 03 Apr 2008 17:49:36
Go to Top of Page

Keddah
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  17:41:23  Show Profile  Visit Keddah's Homepage Send Keddah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I might be interested, could you please post here or PM me with some more info about the campaign?

Sharess' Holy Wet Thong!
Gond's Golden Globes!
Nobanion's Hairy Ass!
Upon my oath I'm no swearing man!
Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  21:41:04  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Most of the information is in this thread: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10083

Hope that helps,

Ack! I seem to have too much blood in my coffee stream!

When did 'common sense' cease to be common?
Go to Top of Page

Keddah
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  22:58:25  Show Profile  Visit Keddah's Homepage Send Keddah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kes_Alanadel

Most of the information is in this thread: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10083

Hope that helps,

Thanks Kes! It actually helps a lot!

Sharess' Holy Wet Thong!
Gond's Golden Globes!
Nobanion's Hairy Ass!
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  23:06:42  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AravineI could make another Char, Kuje, if you need me.I'd like to it, if you're okay with me being in both campaigns. I'd have less time of silence(like we're going through now) which is good.

Thanks but at this point I'd prefer, and no slight against you, to have a player that doesn't alrdy have a character in one of my games. :)

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  23:08:11  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alorin and Keddah,

Do either of you have some character concepts that you might be thinking of trying? I got room for both of you so I thought I'd get some info about your chars.....

Go to Top of Page

Keddah
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  23:34:05  Show Profile  Visit Keddah's Homepage Send Keddah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Alorin and Keddah,

Do either of you have some character concepts that you might be thinking of trying? I got room for both of you so I thought I'd get some info about your chars.....

Well I was thinking of a Cormyrean war-veteran (40 years old) who, after a long period away (maybe the horde war crusade?) came back home and found out his wife and daughter had starved to death. He is a bit mad after that, and owes his life, and the bit of sanity he still has to a Harper/group of Harpers.

If you agree I can go in more details, if you don't... well I've got many NPCs from my PnP campaign that I'd like to try as PCs

Sharess' Holy Wet Thong!
Gond's Golden Globes!
Nobanion's Hairy Ass!
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2008 :  23:59:10  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Keddah

quote:

Alorin and Keddah,

Well I was thinking of a Cormyrean war-veteran (40 years old) who, after a long period away (maybe the horde war crusade?) came back home and found out his wife and daughter had starved to death. He is a bit mad after that, and owes his life, and the bit of sanity he still has to a Harper/group of Harpers.

If you agree I can go in more details, if you don't... well I've got many NPCs from my PnP campaign that I'd like to try as PCs

That's doable, I'm just concerned about the in game date since the campaign takes place about 5 years after the Tuigan's did their thing.

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2008 :  00:00:04  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also,

A small note on what is going on right now in the campaign. The PC's are investigating this alehouse owner because they were asked to do so and they found out he was carrying bodies out of the alehouse and the former owner has disappeared mysteriously.

Edited by - Kuje on 04 Apr 2008 00:00:46
Go to Top of Page

Keddah
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2008 :  00:09:30  Show Profile  Visit Keddah's Homepage Send Keddah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That's doable, I'm just concerned about the in game date since the campaign takes place about 5 years after the Tuigan's did their thing.

Well, maybe he spent some time in a "little last adventure before retirement" after the war, and when he came home he tried to blame anyone and deny it was his fault not having come back inmediatly. He is guilt-mad and seeks absolution for his deeds which is a good reason to hang on with any do-gooders.

Sharess' Holy Wet Thong!
Gond's Golden Globes!
Nobanion's Hairy Ass!

Edited by - Keddah on 04 Apr 2008 00:09:51
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2008 :  00:25:15  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Keddah

quote:

Well, maybe he spent some time in a "little last adventure before retirement" after the war, and when he came home he tried to blame anyone and deny it was his fault not having come back inmediatly. He is guilt-mad and seeks absolution for his deeds which is a good reason to hang on with any do-gooders.

Like I said, snds fine with me. :) I was just making it clear that there was that 5 year gap. If you are happy with your background, I'm happy. :)

Go to Top of Page

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2008 :  16:07:01  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AravineI could make another Char, Kuje, if you need me.I'd like to it, if you're okay with me being in both campaigns. I'd have less time of silence(like we're going through now) which is good.

Thanks but at this point I'd prefer, and no slight against you, to have a player that doesn't alrdy have a character in one of my games. :)

*mock offended look* What am I going to do with all that free time?

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all
Go to Top of Page

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2008 :  04:18:48  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kuje,

Been a long weekend. I will have my bards info to you tomorrow, the character is complete save for a few details.

Edited by - AlorinDawn on 07 Apr 2008 04:19:24
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2008 :  05:09:46  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AlorinDawn

Kuje,

Been a long weekend. I will have my bards info to you tomorrow, the character is complete save for a few details.

No worries. :) When you get it completed, just email it to me at kuje@rochester.rr.com. Also, just make the header something with Keep in it or pbem so i don't think its spam.

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2008 :  15:46:00  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kat reminded me about something I'm not sure that I ever added to my house rules which is:

The spells that got changed in 3.5e to 1 min/level are actually the 3e versions which was mostly 1 hr/level.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000