Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hi Everyone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

EltonRobb
Seeker

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2024 :  18:40:14  Show Profile Send EltonRobb a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I thought I should make myself known here to Candlekeep in light of recent events. Yes, I've been away for too far long. Sorry about that, I figured I'd have more to say about the Realms now.

I do have a couple of questions:
1. Can I advertise my PbP Realms games here?
2. I'm running them on the Paizo boards, is that an issue?
3. Can I run PbP games here?

That's my questions. Yes, I've been away for a long time. Figured this is the best place to get started and say hello. I like Bob Salvatore's first novels. But I also like Robert E. Howard, and I'm looking to run Heroic fantasy games in a couple of places. Had three ideas so far. One campaign set in the Vilhon Reach region, one set in the old empires, and one set in Shadowdale. I can only run one, so . . . that's awesome.

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2024 :  09:47:25  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, EltonRobb

Welcome back to Candlekeep.
You're welcome to run games here in the Adventuring section. Our Code of Conduct prevents other advertising, however.

Hope this helps.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

EltonRobb
Seeker

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2024 :  16:23:48  Show Profile Send EltonRobb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met, EltonRobb

Welcome back to Candlekeep.
You're welcome to run games here in the Adventuring section. Our Code of Conduct prevents other advertising, however.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for welcoming me back!

I did scan the Code of Conduct page, but missed that part. That's why I asked. I'll check out the Adventuring section later on today. I've been away for so long, that I forgot the code of conduct for this forum.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000