Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Ed Greenwood from Greenwood's Grotto
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1303 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2024 :  01:26:14  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Tanalasta Obarskyr's favorite drink

Melody — 06/07/2024 10:53 PM

@Ed Greenwood I have a silly (but still quite serious!) question one of my players wanted to ask you, if you'd indulge them.

Etanu wants to know if Tanalasta Obarskyr had a favorite coffee flavor, if she had ever tried it. And if not, what was her favorite drink? :MelodySip:

Juniper Churlgo — 06/07/2024 10:55 PM

Pumpkin spice latte?

Steven E Schend — 06/08/2024 1:56 AM

Given how much Tanalasta was like her dad, I figured her favorite flavor to add to coffee would be zzar or some other alcoholic additive.

Ed Greenwood — 06/08/2024 10:00 AM

Steven hath the right of it: zzar (almond liqueur), with a pinch of shaved vanilla bean, and of course heavy cream, to her kaeth. So, "boozy French vanilla," ;}
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1303 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2024 :  07:08:01  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On notable merchants and caravans traveling around the Savage Frontier in 1497

The Donut Wizard of Shadowdale — 06/15/2024 10:48 PM

@Ed Greenwood I was wondering, are there any notable merchants and caravans traveling around the Savage Frontier in 1497? What might they sell, and do any of them have any notable ambitions?

Ed Greenwood — 06/18/2024 2:08 AM

Yes. You may have to wait a few months for the relevant Realms video. I'll post a partial reply here after I get back from Origins (I'll be offline while there).
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1303 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2024 :  07:11:29  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On names of openings in the Sea walls of Waterdeep harbor

Reedhalloran Duskfellow — 06/15/2024 9:34 AM

@Ed Greenwood, good Saer and lore master, perhaps you or @Eric L. Boyd could tell me: do the openings in the Sea walls of Waterdeep harbor have names? I'm thinking of the ones by inner fort, outer fort, the naval harbor to sea and naval harbor to deep water harbor. If they don't have formal names, how do local sailors refer to them when navigating the harbors?

Ed Greenwood — 06/18/2024 2:13 AM

They all have names, and I thought those had all been published. I'll check and get back to you (I have to check because I theeeenk TSR changed the name of one of the Cuts).
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1303 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2024 :  07:15:17  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On connection between Ravengards of Baldur's Gate and the Ravengard House of Ravens Bluff

Juniper Churlgo — 06/12/2024 10:56 AM

is there any connection between Ravengards of Baldur's Gate and the Ravengard House of Ravens Bluff?

Ed Greenwood — 06/18/2024 2:14 AM

Yes. Details to come in a future video.
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1303 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2024 :  07:17:50  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On the life of Lady Saharel

Zonesylvania — 06/14/2024 9:41 AM

Dear Saer @Ed Greenwood! Would it be possible to spin us a tale of the life of Lady Saharel and how she came to meet Elminster?

Ed Greenwood — 06/18/2024 2:15 AM

Of course. It may be near the end of this year before that video rolls around, though. Plenty in the queue.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000