Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 DM's Guild note: Looks like Planescape available

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sleyvas Posted - 11 Nov 2023 : 15:03:26
I by far do not stay up on the news of DM's Guild, so this may be very old news.... but I just logged in to download a file to read on this laptop instead of my desktop. I saw a banner about "Planescape - Publish... something... something". I thought "I should click that"... and then logged in and .... it changed the banner and now I can't see it anymore (because like other people where they might have multiple banners, you can't scroll through them....).

BUT, that being said, sounds like they are opening up Planescape material for people to harvest from for their DM's Guild entries. Might be useful to know for some.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ayrik Posted - 23 Nov 2023 : 19:16:29
I frequented planewalker.com for a while. They have an excellent wiki, once a truly superior wiki but it's fallen into disuse and suffered from much juvenile-quality submission over recent years. They've shifted focus to their ongoing Planescape "simming" campaigns which just aren't my thing so I hardly bother to ever login their forum anymore.

Still, if you're a Planescape enthusiast then you might find it worth visiting. Far more extensive than mimir.net. It's dedicated to Planeslore much the same way Candlekeep is dedicated to Realmslore, not as comprehensive or well-connected as Candlekeep but perhaps the best Planescape site you'll find still online these days.

https://planewalker.com/
sleyvas Posted - 22 Nov 2023 : 21:01:44
quote:
Originally posted by Marc

It seems you can search now by setting Planescape, I don't remember that working before, so I got 5e Manual of the Planes and Chains of Asmodeus, but Chains isn't listed as Planescape

Also it's great that Mimir.net is back

mimir.net ? Color me confused. Ahh, some site about planescape that looks interesting.
Marc Posted - 17 Nov 2023 : 15:46:11
It seems you can search now by setting Planescape, I don't remember that working before, so I got 5e Manual of the Planes and Chains of Asmodeus, but Chains isn't listed as Planescape

Also it's great that Mimir.net is back
Storyteller Hero Posted - 17 Nov 2023 : 04:38:21
Planescape is more or less opened up to creators since October 17 - they need to update the Q & A but right now creators can put out products with the Planescape tag.

I'm currently updating my deity lore pamphlets, including stuff from Planescape I couldn't add before and it feels great.

Ayrik Posted - 15 Nov 2023 : 01:56:48
There was a new Planescape product involving Mayan powers, I think. I can't recall what it was called, only that it was basically being advertised all over reddit threads and people were discussing it.

Sorry, I don't really follow 5E stuff.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000