Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Halflings & Hops: Gazetteer of Luiren

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
farinal Posted - 05 Mar 2023 : 21:53:53
Welcome to "Halflings & Hops: Luiren Gazetteer," the ultimate guide to the world of halflings and their culture in Luiren. This 71-page sourcebook provides a comprehensive overview of the halfling society and their way of life, as well as countless NPCs, plot hooks, and adventure ideas that can be used with any roleplaying system.

Explore the pastoral beauty of halfling communities, savor the rich flavor of their beers, and delve into the legends and tales passed down through generations. The high-resolution and highly detailed regional and local maps will transport you to the heart of Luiren: Willownook village, where adventure and excitement await.

The book also includes information on various factions in Luiren, such as the Marchwardens, the Harpers, and the Hin Fist. It also details secret organizations like the Zhentarim, the Black Blood Clan, and many more, with information on their regional activities. The book includes potential patrons for the adventurers and detailed descriptions of many dungeons and ruins scattered throughout Luiren. The Gazetteer can be used with any RPG system as it consists entirely of lore, adventure ideas, characters, factions, and exciting locations without system-specific information.

So whether you're a halfling aficionado or just looking for a new and immersive world to explore, "Halflings & Hops: Luiren Gazetteer" is the perfect addition to your collection.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Ed Greenwood, for his invaluable contribution to the Halflings & Hops. His insights, lore, and ideas have greatly enriched this project, and I am honored to have received his kind support.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/423655/
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
farinal Posted - 24 Mar 2023 : 01:55:17
Thanks a lot!
Thuumhammer Posted - 10 Mar 2023 : 04:00:47
Very cool, love the maps!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000