Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 official D&D forum

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LWhitehead1 Posted - 04 Sep 2022 : 16:08:18
Hi I can't seem to find the official D&D fourm, that D&D beyond wants me to create an online character and it would let sign normally I don't Apple of Google app.

I'm old school I like just signing up normally,

LW
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 05 Sep 2022 : 01:59:13
You don't have to make a character. You create an account, then click on forums and you can post and read the forums. No one is forcing you to make a character.
Kentinal Posted - 05 Sep 2022 : 00:11:33
quote:
Originally posted by LWhitehead1

I don't want to make a online character I just want to post like in the old days,

LW

Well I am not sure you need to make a character, it appeared to me that you needed to have an account with google or Apple, I got stopped there though. I do not have an apple or google account and it was not that important to me to join.

If their terms of service require more it becomes your choice of how much you will do for the right to post to their forums,
LWhitehead1 Posted - 04 Sep 2022 : 23:46:09
I don't want to make a online character I just want to post like in the old days,

LW
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 04 Sep 2022 : 18:13:29
The official forum is now part of D&D Beyond after WotC purchased them. You should still see the forums https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums but you do need a D&D Beyond account to post.

Mod edit: Fixed a typo in the URL so it will work when clicked on or copy/pasted.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000