Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Arrgs Fantasy - Play Workshop

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gary Dallison Posted - 28 Dec 2015 : 10:28:08
My new rule system should be back from the first round of editing any time soon and I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in joining in on a few workshop sessions.

Basically I run through various aspects of the rules like character creation, combat, etc, and then run a few scenarios for people (whichever kind people fancy).

That way people can learn the rules in a fun way that doesn't involve reading through tons of books, and they can help me shape the final draft by pointing out bits they like or don't.

The rules are very much like 3.5 in feel and terminology, but like 5th edition I hope to have addressed the more problem areas and streamlined everything. So if 5th edition doesn't do it for you then why not give this a try, I'll do all the hard work.

Anyway if anyone is interested then just let me know and once things are ready (hopefully January or February) then we can get started. Oh and if you'd like more info then again just say so and I'll see what I can do

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000