Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 My First Candle-Keep Post

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Stinker Posted - 20 Aug 2022 : 00:57:10
Ahoy! I am new here. I want to point out that there is a life hack that says a crayon can be used as a candle. I have never tried it yet.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Stinker Posted - 15 Oct 2022 : 16:54:17
There is plenty of role-playing content within this Candlekeep site. One of the things that is note-worthy is the available netbooks such as the Candlekeep Compendium, Scribe's Gatherings, Travellers Notebooks, and anything else in related sections. The oroginal TSR AD&D netbooks are hard to find and when I find them, I don't know how to open extracted zip files because I can't find where an extracted zip is to open it.
Stinker Posted - 31 Aug 2022 : 16:26:51
That's right! I did not think of that until now when I read your reply. It does not matter which end of the crayon has the tiny flame. You can write with it using the other end while you have a tiny light source.
Ayrik Posted - 27 Aug 2022 : 20:44:52
I tried using a candle as a crayon, once. Needed to write something during a phone call but had nothing else handy.

Never thought these ad-hoc-hack roles could be reversed. Perhaps I just haven't been inspired by enough desperation, lol.
Stinker Posted - 27 Aug 2022 : 19:02:13
For sure, I would only need to light a crayon if the power goes out or something similar happens. The important thing to know is that I would still need a source or spark to light a crayon. It is just like with electricity that can't be generated from nothing.
EricMinde Posted - 20 Aug 2022 : 02:17:35
*blinks*

Yes.

*double blinks*

Welcome to Candlekeep, and yes it can.

Please don't leave lit crayons unattended if you happen to test your hypothesis.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000